Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why are DT and other dealer prices at $1220 but 5/3rd bank is $1050 per mil?

Spoolin

I've read all the post here and was going to comment until I got to smee2 who seem to have beaten me to the punch.

When we look at it, they all are going to make money from us whether we go to 5th3rd, DT/Tampa Dinar, even if we get Dinars directly from Iraq by actually being there ... we're going to pay more.

But I think like smee2, in that when dealing with the bank, there is a record being formulated, and many of us discuss Off-Shore accounts, and trying to do as much as we can to get around the government' s 35% taxes, or the bill rumored being implemented of a 70% tax on our Dinars. Spoolin, I agree not everyone has the cash to loose whether it's $300 or $1225 for a million dinars; whatever, we all know (or should have the confidence) that RV is going to hit sometime between now and next year, and whatever our investments we're going to gain much more than we invested. Just remember, the U.S. government is going through a budget crisis at this time; as well as the rest of the world, but we who live here in the U.S. must understand the government is looking for ways and people to bail themselves out of this rut/crisis to do whatever (something you can read between the lines on). I'm just writing to say, plan and be cognient as to how you're going to maintain as much or your weath after RV. Before is going to work itself out, once RV hits, whatever you've invested will affect you for the rest of your life.

Go RV

• Upvote 1

so they can profit and pump people up with rumors so they buy more...

its called business

You are right on the money brother and that is why everyone believes this is a scam because of the profits being made. And of course the elated returns with no guaratees! I'm still going to gamble for it though win or lose. B)

• Upvote 1

I can go to my local 5/3rd bank and get 1 million dinar for $1050 + $5 shipping, but if I were to order it through DT or another dealer, it would run around $1220 for 1 million dinar + $20 shipping + $25 for the wire transfer with your bank. Thats $1265 per million with the dealers.

I went to purchase some more dinar and have always gotten mine from my local 5/3rd bank (rate is roughly .00105), but decided to place an order with DT to only find out that I would be paying WAY too much for it. I got on DT and placed an order for 500,000 dinar in 10,000 dinar notes and the price came up to $660 with shipping ($20 more for the 10,000 notes and I dont know why) + the bank transfer fee of $25 on top of it all. I decided to not to place the order and instead will just go back down to my local 5/3rd bank and get roughly 700,000 dinar for what DT was charging for 500,000 dinar with all the fee's. I will also ask my local 5/3rd bank if they can get it in 10,000 notes. I'm sure they can and I'm sure it wont cost anymore, but if they cant get 10,000 notes or it is going to cost more for the 10,000 notes, I'll just pass on it. Its really not a big deal if I cant get them anyway, just thought it would be cool to have another denom. Also, banks may get you currency that has been distributed and used, but who cares, its all worth the same.

Why on earth would anyone get their dinar from the dealers when you can go to you local bank and get it for roughly $200 cheaper per million?

It's called the free market! They sell it for that price because people will buy it for that price. Dreaming is free. :blink:

• Upvote 2

I have also noticed, it generally takes longer for the banks to get dinar. I don't know about banks, but the dealers that are registered with our Treasury Department must fulfill each transaction made with their customers as agreed upon. Meaning, if DT allowed you to reserve1 million dinar at $1220.00 and it rv's 2 weeks later, he must follow through with that transaction (provided you lived up to your end as well, giving him his 10%). I don't think the banks are held to that same restriction, for instance, if you order 1 million dinar from the bank and the banks goes to order the dinar, but it has revalued, they must pass the increase down to the customer.

That's incorrect. I've got all my Dinar through 5/3rd and asked that exact question when I was told it would take 3-5 days for the actual bills to come in. The second the money is taken out of your account (or you hand them the cash) the transaction is completed in their system. You own the Dinars. You're just waiting for the physical bills to be delivered to the branch.

The dealers are registered with the Treasury Department but after that there is no regulation or enforcement of any kind done by the government. I can fill out the form, pay the fee, and be registered as a currency dealer tomorrow. Doing business with a dealer is no different than doing business with a contractor, car dealership, or other unregulated business. If they decide to screw you over, the government is not going to lift a finger to help you.

If there is a bank anywhere near you that "sells" Dinar then it is far better than relying on some fly-by-night guy with an office in a mini-mall.

• Upvote 1