Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mosque Imam assassinated in Baquba

k98nights

Mosque Imam assassinated in Baquba

Written by aliraqnews1 Tuesday, 22 February 2011 12:53

mosque%20imam.jpg

Diyali, INN- A mosque imam was shot dead by unknown armed northeast of Baquba, the center city of Diyali governorate, security source reported. Two armed men driving a modern car fired at Sheikh Qassem Balasem, Imam of Al Bukhari Mosque with their automatic guns after night Isha’a prayer and killed him in the spot while he was coming out of the mosque, the source said.

http://www.assafirpr...itics&Itemid=26

Religion of peace my A** !! ;)

The words 'religion" and "peace" do not go together.

Spirituality is good...but religion is not much more than business and crowd control.

a truly spritual person would not...could not kill another person.

a truly religious person finds it easy to "kill in the name of God"...and ALL religions are guilty of that act.

peace, my friend...and lets send lots and lots of LOVE thoughts to the people and govt of Iraq...they need it...and the more unselfish LOVE we send...and let go of the 'desired result;, the sooner and bigger the RV will occur.

• Upvote 4

Spirituality is good...but religion is not much more than business and crowd control.

a truly religious person finds it easy to "kill in the name of God"...and ALL religions are guilty of that act.

peace, my friend...and lets send lots and lots of LOVE thoughts to the people and govt of Iraq...they need it...and the more unselfish LOVE we send...and let go of the 'desired result;, the sooner and bigger the RV will occur.

Finally ... someone who found the right words to say what I have believed all along.

Thank you, thank you, thank you ... I am saving this for future reference, and as a way to try to explain to people I know who think I am nuts when I comment that I am not religious, but I am spiritual.

smee2

Religion is man trying to reach God. God touching us is spiritual.

Yes, fair enough. Nice reply!!

And how about: God and spirituality represent unity as well as unlimited possibilty and creativity....but religion represents rules and regulations and dividing people into small factions...and NEVER allowing them to understand that they are actually one people...brothers and sisters in God.

to sum up...Religion is man's dysfunctional attempt at reaching God...but often a useful stepping stone towards spirituality...which would be alligning one's self with God through releasing ego.

Ego says: I want the RV to happen soooo bad. Pleeeaaazzzee..make it happen soon...cos I want all that lovely money money money...aaaarrgghhh!!! (LOL)

Spiritual people would say: when the Iraqi people and the government are enjoying a wonderful economy and lifestyle...the RV will be a natural..and a given...and the joy of sharing the fruits of the RV will be even greater for everybody.

My answer is shorter and I understand what you are saying and like the way you articulated yours. There are not many spiritual people in the world. I'm giving you a+!! :D

• Upvote 1

My answer is shorter and I understand what you are saying and like the way you articulated yours. There are not many spiritual people in the world. I'm giving you a+!! :D

lol...yup...it was your shorter answer that inspired my longer answer...have a great week and may it be your best week ever!!