Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE GET TEAM CONFERENCE CALL - 2/20/2011 - Transcript

ronscarpa

THE GET TEAM CONFERENCE CALL 2/20/2011 - Part 1

« on The GET Team: 2/20/2011 at 09:34:25 PM »

[sparkofitaly] Sam saying prayer

[sparkofitaly] Thank you sam

[TamRon400] AL

[TamRon400] Terry says to say hello, he wishes he can be on the call but he is traveling

[TamRon400] he will be with us as soon as he can

[sparkofitaly] AlAl - first I would like to say that says hello and wishes he could be on the call but busy...

will be with us as soon as he can... won't be surprised if he jumps on call

[TamRon400] Iraq finally approved the budget

sparkofitaly] OKIE - on cc - yes

[TamRon400] Rodney?

[TamRon400] Ray next

[sparkofitaly] Steve and I were talking earlier about the trust world

[TamRon400] Information about trust world.

[TamRon400] Check home page for trust unlimited LLC

[sparkofitaly] Trust Unlimited LLC is on front left side of page

[TamRon400] download the attachments read them and then join us on the calls

[TamRon400] 2 very important things, this life changing event and what you do with it

[TamRon400] Trust protection is the only logical way, irrevocable trusts are the best possible protection

[TamRon400] revocable does not make sense

[TamRon400] there is no way tp avoid paying taxes

[TamRon400] everyone needs to go to the internet to look up the capital gains event which is paid quarterly, period.

[TamRon400] there is going to be no way to defer this

[TamRon400] some folks say it depends on the quality of the trust as to how much you pay for it

[TamRon400] if you have one trust you have all the eggs in one basket.

TamRon400] if you have a fatality in a wreck and the law now says they can now go after the owner of the vehicle

which if it is the trust everything within that trust is able to be got.

[TamRon400] what we have been preaching is putting each of your major assets are put into each trust

[TamRon400] it makes sense ... the law says if you don't own anything because you are protected in a trust then they will go after the trust

[TamRon400] your house needs to be in its own trust

[TamRon400] they will sue the trust if they get injured

[TamRon400] you do not need 10 seperate trustees for 10 trusts

[TamRon400] one account is required

TamRon400] The attorney has invited anyone wanted to question the trust to come talk to him on Tues and Thurs and call the IRS

[sparkofitaly] you are going to place yourself in harms way if you violate any of the irs rules

[sparkofitaly] sit face to face with your attorney and get the proper protection you and your family deserves

[TamRon400] no sound?

[TamRon400] ok now sound

[sparkofitaly] OKIE

[TamRon400] Okie

[sparkofitaly] I have a Q for Ray

[sparkofitaly] It seems to me that you were indicating that you need numerous trusts

[TamRon400] is it advantageos to have an LLC

[TamRon400] The only way around the IRS getting close and personal is if you give your dinar to the trusts

[TamRon400] they will pay the same tax rate and the IRS will say someone filed another trust

[TamRon400] the LLC is a mute point

[TamRon400] they will pay the same tax rate and the IRS will say someone filed another trust

[TamRon400] A shell LLC can lease all the assets that way if there is a judgement there is no assets

[TamRon400] Keep in Simple the only way we use an LLC is if you have a business that needs assets

[CAGEtrucker] Okies intel tonight told 2 days ago ministerial positions little bit of conflicts

[TamRon400] okie, absolutely everything is done

[CAGEtrucker] Maliki submitted his people and it was rubber stamped today

[CAGEtrucker] Personally he feels this SHOULD occur before Feb 25 before the protestws

[TamRon400] At any point in time from this point forward the RV can occur per Okie's intel

[TamRon400] Shabibi publically stated today the rate of the exchange would be adjusted per the oil cost

[CAGEtrucker] Today got call from baghdad Shabibi will adjust the rate based on the budget

[TamRon400] Oil went from $73 to $76

[CAGEtrucker] Looks like playing by ear as we go

[TamRon400] Maliki is hung by the tongue period

[TamRon400] If the budget does not go into effect until the 1st? They are already making moves of pacification, like the

$15,000 dinar which was supposed to help pay the electricity and pay the food rations to keep a civil discourse held down

[TamRon400] Steve agrees with him and the 25th is a scary day for Maliki

[CAGEtrucker] Protests and calling for his ouster

[TamRon400] Okie - there are other outside entities that have affect this 3 are countries and one is our federal reserve

[TamRon400] there has been an underlining agenda that has not come to light and will not come to light until after the RV

[CAGEtrucker] Okie states underlying agenda to the RV and we will see ut

[TamRon400] 3 other countries which you would not think would have interest in this

[CAGEtrucker] They will make money in Iraq no matter what rate

[TamRon400] The federal reserve is still trying to get their claws into it

[CAGEtrucker] Federal reserve still trying to reach out and grab what they can before they die

[sparkofitaly] in any even the Federal Reserve is reaching out to get their claws out and as we know they are a dying entity

[TamRon400] Blaino

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE GET TEAM CONFERENCE CALL 2-20-11 - PART 2

« on: Today at 09:42:18 PM »

[TamRon400] question - why are we here

[sparkofitaly] Q why are we here? why are you here? fair question

[sparkofitaly] I cam here to discover as absolutely as early as possible for rate and date

[sparkofitaly] to satisfy my curiosity for the pieves of the puzzles to this RV

[sparkofitaly] i may be putting the pieces of the puzzle together differently than you are

[sparkofitaly] awareness of policy, procedure, history, connections, habits, trends , probilbility , possibility etc

[sparkofitaly] people who through there connections, employment etc that gives them access to whats out there

[sparkofitaly] these people are generally willing to suffer the slings and arrows of others...

[sparkofitaly] boiling it down it is a person claimed by others as a bringer of bits and pieces to a complexd puzzle

[sparkofitaly] OKIE

[TamRon400] Allawi was in charge of this presidential council

[sparkofitaly] if you remember allawi was placed in charge to the presedential election

[TamRon400] Allawi stated today he did not want to be part of it as it is unconstituational

[sparkofitaly] allawi stated today he did not want to be part of this council since it was not constitutional

[TamRon400] That could be scary.

[sparkofitaly] it appears now that Maliki has now got the security and administration in his control again

[TamRon400] As Maliki has 3 positions under his control he has the capability to become a dictator

[TamRon400] not saying it will happen

[sparkofitaly] they may have to make some different arrangements to that - not saying it may or may not cause a delay

[sparkofitaly] this rose it's ugly head today

[sparkofitaly] Steve-- the issue is that the presidential council is the compromise and in theory needed for the completion of the seating of gov't

[sparkofitaly] the gov't itself may not be formed, making this serious, could this be the possiblility of a vote of no confidence?

[sparkofitaly] OKIE-- that in essence would give him prominence over Maliki

[TamRon400] what is rate and date Blaino?

Enorrste/Steve:

[TamRon400] Steve, time to surface

[sparkofitaly] Iraq follows a different clock then we do

[TamRon400] Glen Beck is right on

[TamRon400] window will be short

[sparkofitaly] I stated our window would be short

[TamRon400] now even shorter than expected

THE GET TEAM CONFERENCE CALL 2/20/11 - Part 3

« on: Today at 10:07:59 PM »

[sparkofitaly] you will see what is happening now, first in egypt anad now also in Wisconsin

[TamRon400] Steve is focused on the currency RV

[sparkofitaly] during bushh administartion there was some control over ME

[sparkofitaly] we are seeing the result of current admins policies

[sparkofitaly] we now must live with results

[TamRon400] point - regardless of how it happened in eygpt it got out of control - or did it

[TamRon400] now Bahrain

[TamRon400] Bahrain has no army compared to Eygpt

[TamRon400] Iran seems to have caught on fire like the others

[sparkofitaly] the problem could be larger

[TamRon400] the problem could be larger but they have an army - this might not solve the problem

[TamRon400] America - near rights in Wisconsin

[TamRon400] if you have not seen the connection ...

[sparkofitaly] bring this home to our investment

[TamRon400] America, we have food, freedom & democracy but we have been forced into a war

sparkofitaly] in our case the war will happen over a term called entitlements

[TamRon400] in our case our war will be over entitlements which starts in Wisconsin and will move over the country

[sparkofitaly] teachers took their students to protest

[sparkofitaly] as a tax payer I have a right to believe my money will go to future education

[TamRon400] This is the first step leading to our own Eygpt

[sparkofitaly] hunger is not the issue... the issue is entitlements... if they do not go away we will have egyptian like protests

[TamRon400] now back to investment

[sparkofitaly] Maliki a shrewd politician or an idiot

[TamRon400] he has played the world for 11 months

[TamRon400] can we expect anything

[sparkofitaly] his latest fabrication was that he needed to seat a gov't in 90 days

[sparkofitaly] we see the puzzle pieces fall into place

[sparkofitaly] we are conduits of intel - not the sources of the same

[sparkofitaly] medic - adam - sonny have been caught in the very same noose

sparkofitaly] no one on this side of planet has the pwer to give date and rate

[TamRon400] No one on this site of the planet do not have enough intel to tell you the rate and date

[TamRon400] we present what is received

[TamRon400] good or bad

[sparkofitaly] as if you're recieveing the stream of consciousness

[sparkofitaly] others are trying to reach this level

[sparkofitaly] someone is convinced this thing is close

[TamRon400] people dinar thought this was a done deal and ended their calls.... they are not having them again

[sparkofitaly] even CEO's do not know the final scenario

[TamRon400] Steve has stated numerous times he has no intel

[sparkofitaly] I began this scenario with scary statements

[TamRon400] our window of opportunity will be short

[sparkofitaly] have no illusions you will go quietly into the night with your $$

[[sparkofitaly] I have beleived I am a part of the last generation for a long time and I hope not to blow it

[TamRon400] go quietly into the night with your money. But God has other plans you will either see his path for you or will have to look for it

[sparkofitaly] please listen and look and act in that narrow windo appropriately and you will be rewarded

[sparkofitaly] within Iraq we have issues that have come forward

[TamRon400] the final reading of the final budget has been approved

[TamRon400] Maliki has come out and said the positions will be approved today or tomorrow

[sparkofitaly] Maliki will ask parliment to approve or will negotiate soon

[TamRon400] Maliki is concerned he is willing to pay electric and water from 1 March indefinitely

[sparkofitaly] he is scared to death pf protestation

[sparkofitaly] playing a serious game of chess thinking the UN will buckle

sparkofitaly] you give me release... I give you RV

[TamRon400] he is playing a very serious game of chess, he is planning that the UN will release Iraq first

[sparkofitaly] I believe release on chapter seven to come before RV

[TamRon400] this needs to happen before 25th before the demostration

[sparkofitaly] whatever the US decides to do or not Maliki will pull the trigger

[sparkofitaly] in any case the long road will come to a close in a few days

[sparkofitaly] if not.. i see our investment disappearing

[TamRon400] He will now act out of fear of the people if this does not happen in the next few days I fear our investment will disappear

[TamRon400] it it an accident that Iraq is the last to be affected by the manifestation

[TamRon400] god does not do coincidences he does his will

[sparkofitaly] is it an accident that Iraq is the last country to be affected by this manifestation?

[sparkofitaly] what we are seeingn is God acting in history

[TamRon400] he has made up his mind on this before we were conceived

[sparkofitaly] nothing you can do say or think will change His mind... His planned was made before we were conceived

[TamRon400] God is not changing his plan he is executing it

[sparkofitaly] He isn't changing his plan, He is executing it

[sparkofitaly] God places people in the right place at the right time to carry out His will

[sparkofitaly] this will happen and happen soon

[sparkofitaly] Everyting is under control

[sparkofitaly] just know all is going exactly as planned

[TamRon400] Steves info will be posted in forum in all its entirety

[sparkofitaly] what is happening in ME is happening in our own country for every state in trouble

[sparkofitaly] the reality is that the forces of evil that one crisis leads to another

[TamRon400] google had a part in the downfall in Eygpt

[sparkofitaly] since when does a website overtake a country?

[TamRon400] google is not in control of the monster it has released

[sparkofitaly] googles problem is that it is not in control of the monster it has released

[TamRon400] the reality of our future.... any company with enough resources can change the outcome of the world(?)

[sparkofitaly] we have entered a new world - inclined to call it the last days - but I seriously doubt it

[sparkofitaly] Google is proud they caused a revolution in Egypt - bloodless or not

[sparkofitaly] google... who would have thought

[sparkofitaly] we need to act quickly quietly and with focus

[sparkofitaly] the window is closing as I say this

[TamRon400] the window is closing as I say this but I might be wrong

[sparkofitaly] unfortunately I've known all along that I am not wrong --- take care --- that's it... (END of Steve)

[TamRon400] Rodney not able to make it on

[sparkofitaly] OKIE - I absolutely concur 100% with what Steve has just said

[sparkofitaly] we are watching the dominoes fall as we speak

[TamRon400] Questions & Answers

sparkofitaly] okie... part of what I forgot to say about my source in Iraq... borders not closed due to anything of RV

[TamRon400] Okie - the borders where closed because of the Muslim brotherhood they didn't want it to spread to iraq

[sparkofitaly] to keep out insurgency of protest and promoters

[sparkofitaly] Q: what the Lord put on my heart is that He did not give us the spirit of fear and Jesus has the last say so in everything... Babylon will be a blessing to all nations... Satan is trying to throw it off... no need to get scared... fear nothing.. God is in control... God Bless and keep you

[[sparkofitaly] Q: good evening... okie... I need to have a personal chat with you - hope all is well

• Upvote 6

GET TEAM CONFERENCE CALL 2-10-11 - Part 4

« on: Today at 10:49:33 PM »

[sparkofitaly] couple questions: I heard or read somewhere a week or so ago that they were going to calculate the dollar amount at 14 dinars per barrel? have you heard this?

[sparkofitaly] any truth to this?

[TamRon400] A. that was going around 2 weeks ago. There has been too much missinformation.

[TamRon400] oil was $73 a barrel but it is now $76

[sparkofitaly] Q: if it's calculated per barrel... then it would come out as a true float and not managed?

[TamRon400] Okie, I would look for a managed float for a while due to IMF ruling

[TamRon400] for instance they have to come in around the Kuwait area to maintain this rate

[sparkofitaly] Q: i am roughly calculating coming in at 3.30 - 3.40?

[sparkofitaly] Q: reinstatement of something like that then into the $4.oo range

[TamRon400] it is possible, there has been speculation on a bait rate but Shabibi is going to have to come out with a rate high enough for corporations to come in and build their infrastructure and be equivalent with the surrounding areas

[sparkofitaly] that incentive would mandate something over $4.00 wouldn't it?

[TamRon400] Shabibi is going to adjust the rate of exchanges in accordance with the budget

[sparkofitaly] Steve: Blaino and I talked about that it may be calculated into British Pounds

[TamRon400] 3.22 was always in the budget but it is thought that that might be in the British Pounds but per Okie that was regarding contracts the English people have

[TamRon400] what is in the budget, british pounds? USD?

[TamRon400] 85 billion USD was the budget listed today

[sparkofitaly] Q: what's in the budget? once we thought it was in bahrain dollars then british pounds?

[TamRon400] the budget was listed in USD

[TamRon400] 85 billion USD was the budget listed today

[sparkofitaly] Q: what's in the budget? once we thought it was in bahrain dollars then british pounds?

[TamRon400] the budget was listed in USD

[sparkofitaly] Q: I know we are going to have a small window of opportunity to become self sufficient in world but will we have 60-90 days to get it together?

[TamRon400] Steve - No they are on record that large denoms are on record that large denoms are valid until out of circulation

[TamRon400] No more calls

sparkofitaly] Q: I wanted to ask regarding rates... we have been hearing 5.16 etc but have not seen rationalization for it

[TamRon400] AL - the 5.27 was a rate dropped in and went live and hot. As of a week ago or so the rate of $3.00 has been dropped in and it has been going between 3.00 & 3.20, the guy said it was a practice rate and it will come in higher

[sparkofitaly] Q: counting support or number support for higher rates? just a backscreen test?

[sparkofitaly] OKIE -- comment: do you remember that Shabibi wanted it to go back to what the rate was in the previous war? That was in the area of 3.30

[sparkofitaly] to me that indicates that it will at least be in the 3.20 range

[TamRon400] Steve thinks it might be higher but we should know in the next few days

[sparkofitaly] correction ... 3.20 not 3.30

[sparkofitaly] Q talk on rates... Okie would like your personal opinion./.. your conservative idea?

[sparkofitaly] and highest?

[TamRon400] mentioned 3.86 which is possible

[sparkofitaly] Q: wondering if it RV'd yet or when it wil lRV?

[TamRon400] no it has not RV'd yet

[sparkofitaly] Okie - if we knew we'd all be in rich fat city right now

[sparkofitaly] Q: I'd like OKIE, Steve and Blaino weigh in here... What I have suspicions about that the actual RV date is not being controlled by Maliki and others but by Chinese

[sparkofitaly] will not discuss

[TamRon400] No comment this will not be discussed on this call this is not relevant to the dinar

[sparkofitaly] Q: for OKIE.... are you still flying jets?

[TamRon400] flying skyline

[sparkofitaly] Q: any opinion on eclipse?

[sparkofitaly] Q: if this investment doesn't happen soon it can disappear?

[sparkofitaly] is this true?

[TamRon400] please read the forum for answer

[TamRon400] part of a 25 minute comment

[sparkofitaly] Q: got a question about lower demoninations... will they still be good ? redone?

[TamRon400] still good

[sparkofitaly] Q: looking objectively... what is the likelyhood that you can post a picture of the entire GET Team?

[sparkofitaly] Q: If Obama does not sign the executive order coming up in May how does that affect our investment?

[TamRon400] it would mean that you would not be able to purchase more dinars

[TamRon400] everyone that has them would be fine

[TamRon400] Questions and Answers are over.

[TamRon400] Steve is done

[TamRon400] Okie - Steve's overview was great he is a great asset to this forum

[TamRon400] 100% on

[TamRon400] Okie

TamRon400] Okie & Steve are Friends

[sparkofitaly] Okie - Steve's job tonight was greatly appreciated.. .I concur with him ... he is a gentleman and a scholar... he is right on... I appreciate all of you guys and know we love one another and GET TEam is my home base by choice! The next few days will tell the rest of the story... and if you're not my friend there isn't a cow in Texas

[sparkofitaly] Ray... education is what it's all about... so educate yourself please

[sparkofitaly] Tampa thinks he said enough

[TamRon400] Thank all the managers, admins, mods

[sparkofitaly] Al... thanking all admins mods etc for keeping room peaceful and is appreciative.... thanking members for without them we wouldn't be here

[sparkofitaly] SAM... closing prayer