Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Have you bought from them?

wshflthnkn

Hi everyone... Im looking to buy more dinar. I found a website thedinars.com. Has anyone bought from them before? If you know anything about this company please comment.. tHanks

Very strange. When I went to calculate (with their counter) they are charging 760 per million? Must be an old site and they haven't updated it.

http://www.thedinars.com/buy-dinar.php

Very Bizarre? The site shows up on Google and has been their for days?

Go order some and tell us how it goes after you check the Dinar. :D

If its good I'll get some more.

I've never heard of them before...not sure if they are legit or not but the price seems to good to be true... 900/ per million?? They have COD, but you never know what could actually be inside...could be bunch of shredded papers..

most people --including myself recommend dinar trade.com

Very strange. When I went to calculate (with their counter) they are charging 760 per million? Must be an old site and they haven't updated it.

http://www.thedinars.com/buy-dinar.php

Very Bizarre? The site shows up on Google and has been their for days?

Go order some and tell us how it goes after you check the Dinar. biggrin.gif

If its good I'll get some more.

rolleyes.gif I would order a small amount from them, but I only saved a small amount of money to buy some dinar. I dont have enough money to mess around.