Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

but I think we’ll use most of that time in an open live call-in format where you listeners can have a chance to ask him questions and get to know him on a personal level. He has a fantastic voice, a lovable charisma, a kind heart, and a very sharp intellect for “all things Dinar”. You won’t want to miss this coming week’s episode with my good friend Okie, who I have come to appreciate, yet also worry about with all the information he has thrown out there the way he has.So, with the above in mind, I’ve invited him to join in our fun on Daddy’s Radio Tidbits. No doubt, we’ll learn a lot, but more importantly, I hope to help all of you come to an understanding of Okie, what he’s all about, where he comes from, why he does what he does, what his dreams are post-RV, and so on.

Nooo Im not promoting DD, I thought I would provide some comic relief for the weekend..............EXCITED to have Okie Oil can The Pumping Pimp come on and splain himself lucy.

I can hardly contain myself.

• Upvote 4

Oh no! Another Okie convert.

Don't know what it is about this guy that people warm to him when he uses that "charisma" on them. I fbeieve he is anything but genuine or lovable or even nice.

Hope people stay away in droves ... we don't need more okie in the mix.

smee2

• 6 months later...

but I think we’ll use most of that time in an open live call-in format where you listeners can have a chance to ask him questions and get to know him on a personal level. He has a fantastic voice, a lovable charisma, a kind heart, and a very sharp intellect for “all things Dinar”. You won’t want to miss this coming week’s episode with my good friend Okie, who I have come to appreciate, yet also worry about with all the information he has thrown out there the way he has.So, with the above in mind, I’ve invited him to join in our fun on Daddy’s Radio Tidbits. No doubt, we’ll learn a lot, but more importantly, I hope to help all of you come to an understanding of Okie, what he’s all about, where he comes from, why he does what he does, what his dreams are post-RV, and so on.

Nooo Im not promoting DD, I thought I would provide some comic relief for the weekend..............EXCITED to have Okie Oil can The Pumping Pimp come on and splain himself lucy.

I can hardly contain myself.

Ok sir I have seen your stories for years and I hope you know that you or setting yourself up for a lawsuit. You have stated many times the R/V is here its finished, well if the wrong person quits a job, or has some other loss due to your information, be ware. There are many lawyers and liberal judges who will make your life tough, remember the lady who sued McDonalds for spilling hot coffee or herself and just yesterday a young child sued his mother, so you causing someone their livelyhood will be enough to get you sitting in a court room.

All pumpers and Guru's might take a little caustion because if someone quits their jobs, or gives up their lively hood due to the information given by you look out for a day in court. Remember it was not too long ago a women sued McDonalds because the coffee was hot and she spilled it on herself while riding in the car. Yesterday a child took his mother to court. There or plenty of lawyers and liberal judges who would love to have a case like this just hope you or not on the end of it. Just a word of caution.