Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

us pres says all troops out by 8 2010

Guest marketralley

Yea but he did not use the "code word" and call Iraq a sovereign nation. Guess Barak did not read Frank's latest post.

I stated in another post that he did say that pulling the troops out to give Iraq back to its people. and also Like I said in the other post I did want to hear sovereign thing so that might how I took it.

How bout a big RV. We can only keep hoping that it is close. Im ready to go to Vegas..

A great fortune in the hands of a gambler/womanizer/drug-addict/drunkard is a great misfortune whereas a great fortune in the hands of a genius is a greater fortune not only to themselves but to all their most loved ones and good friends as well! The best throw of the dice, is to throw them away!

:wave::lol:

• Upvote 2

I think he stated Combat Troops... All they are going to do is re-name.... Coalition troops will now be call "Military Advisors" and we will be staying on... business as usual...

It is much like we pulled the combat troops out of the Europe after WWII we will still have bases in Iraq but they aren't going to running check points and policing the roads and other areas, that will be done by the Iraqi security forces etc.

I think he stated Combat Troops... All they are going to do is re-name.... Coalition troops will now be call "Military Advisors" and we will be staying on... business as usual...

And you can bet a lot of those "Military Advisors" and "Trainers" will still be the first ones busting down doors to clean out an area. I have heard stories from the son of a co-worker that would curl your hair. Our guys are often still doing the heavy lifting on the most dangerous operations - even when it is supposed to be an Iraq Police action.

If they lopped IQD and revalued at the wrong rate to invite more foreseeable negative repercussions, please rethink whether all US combat troops or all US troops would be able to return home as scheduled? Perhaps, never and might deploy more newer batch of US troops to come over to help the older batch of US troops to control the difficult political and economic situations all over Iraq until further notice which might take another donkey year to see things cooled down.

• 6 months later...

If they lopped IQD and revalued at the wrong rate to invite more foreseeable negative repercussions, please rethink whether all US combat troops or all US troops would be able to return home as scheduled? Perhaps, never and might deploy more newer batch of US troops to come over to help the older batch of US troops to control the difficult political and economic situations all over Iraq until further notice which might take another donkey year to see things cooled down.

I am not sure what you are trying to say to us Muhammad. I think you are putting a positive spin on things but I am not quite sure. I do however, agree that if they lop and come out to low with the RV, there will surely be civil unrest. With 40% of the Iraqi people living below poverty level, I think this is important to all..... B)