Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE RV???

rdb

HEY FELLOW INVESTORS! WELL NOTHING YET I SEE...

SO MUCH FOR (1) DEADLINE BEING ON TUESDAY... WHY EVEN MAKE THAT ANNOUNCEMENT?

DID THEY FORGOT IT WAS A HOLIDAY WHEN THEY ANNOUNCED IT?

ANYWAY, NO CHANGES ON THE UN RATE EXCHANGE WEBSITE, SOME SAID IT DIDNT SHOW LAST WEEK BECAUSE IT WOULD HAVE CAUSE CHAOS... AHHHH, I BEG TO DIFFER... LINK

I PERSONALLY BELIEVE THAT WE ARE CLOSE TO (SOMETHING) JUST NOT SURE WHAT AS YET...

I ALSO BELIEVE THAT WE SHOULD STOP SAYING OR THINKING THAT A "RI" IS GOING TO HAPPEN... THAT IS OUT OF THE QUESTION!!!!!

I ALSO BELIEVE THAT IRAQ WILL RV REALLY SOON BUT THEY REALLY DIDNT WANT TO OR EVEN PLANNED ON DOING A RV ANYTIME SOON.

THEY ARE NOT IN THE BUSINESS TO HELP ANYBODY OR ANY COUNTRY, NOT EVEN THERE OWN PEOPLE...THEY ARE STUCK IN A BAD SITUATION NOW BECAUSE OF ALL THE CRAZINESS IN THE MIDDLE EAST AND THE EGYPT SITUATION REALLY RUINED THERE PLANS OF DELAYING THE RV FOR A LONG TIME.

NOW THEY HAVE THERE CITIZENS UNDER THERE BUTTS AND THEY ARE SPEAKING UP, THE IRAQ GOV. ARE "ACTING" LIKE THEY ARE BEING PROACTIVE BUT THEY ARE NOT....

THEY WILL RV HOPEFULLY WITHIN THE COMING WEEKS BUT IT WILL BE LOW... NOT $5 LIKE SOME ARE SAYING BUT PROBABLY NOT EVEN $2.00 .... "MY OPINION"

BUT MY POINT IS THEY WILL COME IN LOW, NOTHING HIGH IN THE $3-$5 LIKE SOME ARE SAYING.

THEY WILL RV TO "LOOK" GOOD, AND THEN GO BACK TO A LONG DELAY AND THEN OVER A YEAR OR TWO OR MORE.. THEN RAISE THE RATE.. "MAYBE" A BIG MAYBE...

ALL I'M SAYING IS, THE PROTESTS REALLY HELPED EGYPT AND THE CURRENT PROTEST WILL REALLY HELP IRAQ AND THE PEOPLE OF IRAQ...

IN RETURN, IT WILL HELP US INVESTORS WITH A GAIN, MAY NOT BE A CRAZY $5.00 BUT ANYTHING TO ME EVEN $.50 TO $1.00 IS A INCREDIBLE INCREASE AND BLESSING.

MY HONEST OPINION IS THAT WE SHOULD HAVE A BETTER IDEA BY THURSDAY WHERE WE ALL STAND.

FOR THOSE THAT ARE DISCOURAGED, BE ENCOURAGED... THIS IS NOT A SCAM! THIS IS REAL, AND THIS IS ALSO SAD BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING AND DYING AND YOU GUYS ARE ARGUING OVER RUMORS AND WHO SAID WHAT... BLAH BLAH BLAH...... YES I WANT THIS DONE, BUT NOT FOR ME, I WANT IT DONE FOR THAT CHILD THATS STARVING RIGHT NOW WHILE I TYPE THIS... REGARDLESS OF WHEN IT HAPPENS, I'M STILL GONNA EAT AND HAVE A BED TO SLEEP ON BECAUSE MY CIRCUMSTANCES ARE DIFFERENT THAN THERES..

REMEMBER "FROM IRAQI EYES" THEY DONT WANT US TO GET RICH, THIS IS MEANT FOR THOSE PEOPLE OF IRAQ TO HAVE SOME OF THE VERY THINGS WE TAKE FOR GRANTED, AND WHATS SAD IS THERE GOVERNMENT DONT EVEN CARE...

BUT WE ARE BLESSED TO BE APART OF THIS OPPORTUNITY, SO BE HUMBLE AND GRATEFUL FOR IT...

TRUST ME, JUST AS QUICK AS IT IS COMING, IS THE SAME WAY IT CAN GO!!!

HAVE PATIENCE AND SPEND WISELY, OHH AND MAKE SURE YOU PAY YOUR TAXES....

I DONT CARE IF YOU WANNA BASH, BECAUSE WHILE YOUR BASHING I'M PLAYING WITH MY KIDS AND PROBABLY NOT EVEN READING IT..

FOR THOSE THAT AGREE WITH ME, THANK YOU... AND GOD BLESS US ALL...

RV SOOOOON...

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

Yes RDB , I really believe you are correct in your statement about the Iraqi government not caring at all...not even for their own impoverished citizens. They also certainly do not care for us Americans, who invested in THEIR country and provided them with a positive cash flow since 2004. These funds enabled them to feed and take care of their populace while they were getting back on their feet...so to speak. I also believe that had these recent and ongoing uprisings not came about, it would have been a long while before they would have acted. This is a blessing. A blessing for the poor in Iraq and a blessing for us investors. I'm ready to begin spreading this blessing about and helping my family & friends. God Bless you all !

• Upvote 1

The old and new currency will be introduced together this week, but don't expect an RV or RI immediately. My source says it could be delayed weeks from now, or even months. I hope not, but that is his opinion on the ground in Iraq. Speculation of a date and a rate is just foolishness.

Edited by mentalmagic
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

"THEY ARE STUCK IN A BAD SITUATION NOW BECAUSE OF ALL THE CRAZINESS IN THE MIDDLE EAST AND THE EGYPT SITUATION REALLY RUINED THERE PLANS OF DELAYING THE RV FOR A LONG TIME. "

This Egypt situation has opened a whole new can of cowplop for the "gurus" reasons why it will rv, and when it will. They are running out of reasons why it has to be done on a certain date when that that passes.

• Upvote 2

The old and new currency will be introduced together this week, but don't expect an RV or RI immediately. My source says it could be delayed weeks from now, or even months. I hope not, but that is his opinion on the ground in Iraq. Speculation of a date and a rate is just foolishness.

your source??? dude you got a email from AC like most other people... he is nobody to put your hopes in or believe... and everything he said is just his opinion.. nobody knows the truth, especially him..

just being honest

lol.... your source...

• Upvote 1

your source??? dude you got a email from AC like most other people... he is nobody to put your hopes in or believe... and everything he said is just his opinion.. nobody knows the truth, especially him..

just being honest

lol.... your source...

:P:D:lol: