Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday???

powerfulp

sounds like pumper for ali to me unrealistic rv rates
so i guess according to you, pennies on the dollar IS realistic... especially with all that OIL.... you need to replace Bernake.. with all your wisdom Obama should call on you and your mighty logic to lead us from this "downturn" in our economy....

What the He!! is wrong with you? If you don't like it or believe it is a good investment...then you sure have put forth a bunch of effort to keep coming back after being banned? Take your meds and go to bed...if we are lucky, you will forget how to find this site when you wake up.

FYI: I am not a newbie, I have been banned from here more times than I can count

Just like the Veterans who have had an IED (Improvised explosive device) blow there limbs off, I have also suffered this fate here as they try an silence me, and all the others who have come before me.

Do not let anyone silence your voice, it was given to you so you may speak freely as an American!

DO NOT LET THEM TAKE THAT AWAY FROM YOU!

YOU ARE THERE WORST ENEMY!

THEY ARE THE WANTED AND SCARED, NOT YOU, YOU ARE STRONG AND OUT SPOKEN!

PROVE TO ME TODAY THAT YOU ARE NOT BEING CONTROLLED BY THESE SITES!

PROVE TO ME YOU HAVE A WORKING SELF INFLUENCED BRAIN!

PROVE TO ME YOU CAN SEE THE TRUTH!

• Upvote 1

We were on the Dinar Update call last night.......over two hours. Once again I apologize for the late notice but the original email did not come in until 7:15pm last night ??? and I just happened to check my screen at around 7:50!

It was about to be on!

A LOT of excellent and important information covered that would be beneficial to everyone. The call was professionally recorded for those who were not able to be on the call. As soon as I receive that link I will forward that Pronto!

I has been determined that the Revaluation (RV) is actually a Re-instatement (RI).

Many telling indications that everything has been done that needs to be done in order for the RI to happen.

Iraq's currency was a recognized currency before the war started and is now being "Re-instated" back to where it was ($3.26) and/or most likely higher. It was stated by a number of intels the expected rate to come in anywhere

between $3.48 - $3.86.....and even leaning more toward the $3.86.

They also encouraged everyone to 'watch' Obama's State of the Union Address tonight

and IF he announces that Iraq is now a sovereign country that is our confirmation that the RI is ready to happen. They are expecting the RI to happen between Friday and Sunday night (which is Monday in Iraq).

As soon as it goes through you will know by checking Ali's website: www.dinartrade.com

The pennies on a dollar prices WILL be gone.

Also, as soon as it goes through Ali will try to send a system email alert to all of his customers.

So be WATCHING.

Very exciting and wonderful thing we are about to experience!

P.S. Note: For those of you who are in the Midwest I spoke with Ali yesterday and he said his new branch in Fargo, N.D. will be opening next Monday! Keep in mind to go to any of Ali's Exchange branch office to exchange your dinar you will need to call first to set up an appointment. All the the specific information will be up on Ali's website once the Revaluation takes place.

Come Monday and no RV your headed to the FOS hall of fame you know, the full of S*** hall of fame, along with Medic and about 6-12 others to date, let's hope your right. Were all hoping this is the one !

I remember back in the day when the jenny jones show was on the air she was pretty pleasant. It seems that after the cancellation she went to work as a rep for Hater-ade!! (This post couldn't be jim jones 'cause he was all about the kool-ade!!)

We were on the Dinar Update call last night.......over two hours. Once again I apologize for the late notice but the original email did not come in until 7:15pm last night ??? and I just happened to check my screen at around 7:50!

It was about to be on!

A LOT of excellent and important information covered that would be beneficial to everyone. The call was professionally recorded for those who were not able to be on the call. As soon as I receive that link I will forward that Pronto!

I has been determined that the Revaluation (RV) is actually a Re-instatement (RI).

Many telling indications that everything has been done that needs to be done in order for the RI to happen.

Iraq's currency was a recognized currency before the war started and is now being "Re-instated" back to where it was ($3.26) and/or most likely higher. It was stated by a number of intels the expected rate to come in anywhere

They also encouraged everyone to 'watch' Obama's State of the Union Address tonight

and IF he announces that Iraq is now a sovereign country that is our confirmation that the RI is ready to happen. They are expecting the RI to happen between Friday and Sunday night (which is Monday in Iraq).

As soon as it goes through you will know by checking Ali's website: www.dinartrade.com

Also, as soon as it goes through Ali will try to send a system email alert to all of his customers.

So be WATCHING.

P.S. Note: For those of you who are in the Midwest I spoke with Ali yesterday and he said his new branch in Fargo, N.D. will be opening next Monday! Keep in mind to go to any of Ali's Exchange branch office to exchange your dinar you will need to call first to set up an appointment. All the the specific information will be up on Ali's website once the Revaluation takes place.

I do not understand the information that you have posted regarding a reinstatement. First, it was not a recognized currency before the war. The war was initiated in 2003, shortly after which time the US/coalition flew in several cargo plane loads of this newly designed and printed dinar (hence New Iraqi Dinar or NID), precisely to undermine Saddam's currency and his privately held stashes of cash. The valuation that Saddam's currency enjoyed at that time was not considered valid by the IMF and was self determined, as they were not recognized as a member nation.

So I would be curious to know who would posture such an idea that the currency would RI, and ignore what should be a well documented understanding of the Quid Pro Quo for an RI, as well as chronology/history of Iraq's currency.

Well just got done watching O's state of the union, no mention of Iraq being a sovereign nation. So if that was going to be some type of clue it did not happen.

He didn't say the actual words of Iraqi is now its sovereign nation, but he did say about pulling out the combat troops to give Iraq back to its people. Which IMHO it what he was saying. of course that is also what I wanted to hear.

:lol::wave:

The rule of law in Chapter 7 of the Charter of the United Nations which also focused on oil-for-food programme for a period of time prior to another resolution 1409 in 2002 implemented by the UN Security Council committee (not just US alone) specifically imposed against Iraq for invasion of Kuwait and possession of weapons of mass destruction (WMD) is the primary reason why the value of the then tradeable olden Iraqi Dinar plummeted to a new low in 1995. Now that there is no proof of evidence against Iraq for possession of WMD, the rule of law implemented against Iraq has to speedily pronounce their final verdict as not guilty in front of the world. If Iraq is not guilty, then the world judges must reinstate Iraq's reputation in politics and economics equally fair. To reinstate Iraq also means to reinstate its money power to its original rate where and when it plummeted due to the rule of law sanctioned against its nation for the crimes of WMD it had not committed. For the invasion of Kuwait, it was another matter. I repeat, the value of the then tradeabe olden Iraqi Dinar plummeted because of the oil-for-food programme and thereby its monetary value rendered worthless like our cheap toilet paper which couldn't be used to buy foods within and outside Iraq. The links right below are for your perusal and research. What I have mentioned all right here is simply my factual opinion based on common sense and sanity. It is up to the world leaders whether Iraqi should be rightfully reinstated right now without delaying its economic progress and success for another nano second. If it is a yes, by democratic rights and human rights, the non-tradeable new currency of Iraq or IQD should be reinstated as a tradeable IQD to the whole world like the then tradeable olden currency and be returned to its original rate as in 1995 i.e. USD3.22 = 1 IQD to honour its sincerity, its willingness to cooperate and most importantly, its innocence. No zeros should be lopped off from the IQD to exploit everyone concerned. Lopping any currency rate is only for a justifiable reason like hyperinflation which at present, Iraq is not facing at all. My suggestion here is meant as an equality of opportunity for all to enjoy for a long time and not for losing all dreams and hopes for investing in IQD, ISX and with Warka Bank & all its banking associates overseas. Everyone concerned within Iraq and outside Iraq will equally benefit from the reinstatement of Iraq and its tradeable national currency for more good years ahead. Now, ladies and gentlemen in this blog site, should we petition the world leaders to reinstate IQD is better or to revalue IQD is better? Let us vote for it now before I may send an email to Obama and Maliki as well!!!!

www.uiowa.edu/ifdebook/faq/Rule_of_Law.shtml

www.iraqwar.org/impossible.htm

www.faqs.org/.../IRAQ:-REGIME-UNDER-GREATER-STRESS.html

meria.idc.ac.il/journal/2001/issue4/jv5n4a6.htm

www.un.org/News/Press/docs/2002/SC7395.doc.htm

I got something here and I'm never negative about anything but just putting some puzzles together here

1. somewhere on here i remember seeing Adam or someone post about Dr.Dinar being a new member ? which is where you can listen to these phone calls at his site

2. Havent heard from sonny1 in awhile and we start seeing (lop) rumors and he shows up saying its gonna be ok

3. Just after that someone from Dr.Dinar comes on and records this post as to say everything gonna be ok

I just really don't know who to believe anymore I'm still buying dinar and i still think we will see a RV I just think its strange that's all Anyway comon Friday or Monday

What the He!! is wrong with you? If you don't like it or believe it is a good investment...then you sure have put forth a bunch of effort to keep coming back after being banned? Take your meds and go to bed...if we are lucky, you will forget how to find this site when you wake up.

:lmao: Boy, is that right...where the **** did that come from??

It was about to be on!

So be WATCHING.

So what call were you on? Does this have to do with the VIP site? I hope that you are correct and it does RI sometime between tomorrow and Sunday.