Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar being a tradeable currency

tampabay

I have a question about the Dinar becoming a "tradable currency".

(1) When the Dinar RVs -- does it automatically become an International Tradable Currency? -- If not, what has to happen for it to be a tradable currency?

(2) Am I correct that we cannot cash-in until the Dinar is recognized as a tradable currency?

Thank you for your response -- still learning !

• Upvote 1

Don't think it matters if you're dealing with a company like D trade or D banker when you exchange. If I understand correctly they will take the amount you are exchanging out of their reserves and send it to CBI and have the USD in their account when you come for your appointment. I'm sure CBI will be paying them a commission for getting the currency back in country, where it can sit for future appreciation. My bank will exchange it now but has to send it off for 10 to 14 days. Banked there 30 years but will not let my notes float through the mail for sure. Just my Opinion.

I think there is a difference between TRADEABLE and EXHCNAAGEABLE.

We can exchange the dinar now, any time, no problem.

When they say it is not tradeable I think they mean it is not recognized as a value (dinar or USD equivaent) that is tradeable on markets, not between you and the bank, that is exchange, not trade.

As I said, you can exchange anytime. Don't confuse that with "trading" ... that action of changing your dinar into your own currency, wherever, is not trading, it is exchanging.

smee2

Tampabay, I would say that if you have been on here since July of last year, you are a VERY SLOW LEARNER. Or, you do not pay attention. Please give me a BREAK.

SUMP PUMP

=====================================

I read this site every day -- several times a day. I did not realize the difference between "exchange" and "tradable" and I have not seen any one address it until now. I apologize if you feel that I was wasting your time.

Was looking for an answer and knew that this site would provide one.

tampabay

• Upvote 2

Don't think it matters if you're dealing with a company like D trade or D banker when you exchange. If I understand correctly they will take the amount you are exchanging out of their reserves and send it to CBI and have the USD in their account when you come for your appointment. I'm sure CBI will be paying them a commission for getting the currency back in country, where it can sit for future appreciation. My bank will exchange it now but has to send it off for 10 to 14 days. Banked there 30 years but will not let my notes float through the mail for sure. Just my Opinion.

Let me get this straight as it's extremely important not only for me but for many or most, I suppose..........Are you saying that when it RV's then it doesn't really matter if it gets internationally tradable for Banks all over the World because DinarTrade ( and maybe other dealers as well) will exchange them anyway at the RV rate even if there's not an officially declared Tradability? Is that correct?

I think there is a difference between TRADEABLE and EXHCNAAGEABLE.

We can exchange the dinar now, any time, no problem.

When they say it is not tradeable I think they mean it is not recognized as a value (dinar or USD equivaent) that is tradeable on markets, not between you and the bank, that is exchange, not trade.

As I said, you can exchange anytime. Don't confuse that with "trading" ... that action of changing your dinar into your own currency, wherever, is not trading, it is exchanging.

smee2

My point exactly.

Edited by umbertino