Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Please STOP with the Okie B.S.--Enough is enough

Hope Floats.Rates Dont

Let me put a quick stop to this!!

Until Adam tells us that he no longer wants Okie's post on here we have to let them ride!!

That is why this is posted at the top of "Chat Logs"

Warning Regarding CHATS

Chats from outside of DinarVets are often from people that have KNOWN histories of scamming and lying.

DinarVets strongly advises you to use common sense when reading the posts of some of these clowns.

• Upvote 4

I can handle this...and appreciate your view...even if your wrong...lolbiggrin.gif

Thank you for your gracious reply and observation.

I have been wrong many times and have survived.

However, what I offered was an opinion. I am trying to figure out how an OPINION can be wrong. It is like saying your nose is wrong ... huh? Ugly, laughable, maybe, but not wrong.

Again, thanks for partaking of the forum fun and frolicks.

smee2

• Upvote 1

Until Adam tells us that he no longer wants Okie's post on here we have to let them ride!!

Warning Regarding CHATS

Chats from outside of DinarVets are often from people that have KNOWN histories of scamming and lying.

DinarVets strongly advises you to use common sense when reading the posts of some of these clowns.

Correctamundo Senor Bumper! :D

• Upvote 1

We all come here for great news pieces and a few laughs and hopes in the Rumors section but...

Please moderators, please stop any topics with the words Okie ______ in them. I know people read them and I have even taken a look at times for a chuckle. But now it seems almost every 3rd or 4th post in rumors is Okie related. We enjoy the laughs every once in awhile but at some point aren't we promoting him? If we eventually become another source for this perpatrator of lies, we are no better.

Please, I beg of you, stop the insanity and reserve this sights good reputation for intelligence...Please reply if you agree or disagree but please...no bashing me! I am just trying to keep the interest of us all in mind and that starts with perception. Thanks

Ok first of all this is not a rumor of any kind and should not have been posted here, read the forum description if you really don't know what RUMORS means. Secondly they're called rumors for a reason, if you don't like it change the channel man. If we want a website with completely free information exchange unfortunately you gotta let the bad stuff in too, otherwise it'd be no different than the filtered media spoon fed to us on american news networks. If we start filtering all the gurus, no matter how wrong they end up being or how heinous their predictions sometimes are, then how long before we can't be sure of the value of any info on the site? If we know the info coming our way is being filtered constantly, how do we keep it from being just another biased news media? The fact is rumors by definition are unverified and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that that sort of thing should never be taken at face value. If you must read them then take what nuggets of info you can from them and do the research yourself, otherwise it's just a shortcut to thinking.

• Upvote 1

Warning Regarding CHATS

Well sir - and thank you very much!!!!

Thank you for your gracious reply and observation.

I have been wrong many times and have survived.

However, what I offered was an opinion. I am trying to figure out how an OPINION can be wrong. It is like saying your nose is wrong ... huh? Ugly, laughable, maybe, but not wrong.

Again, thanks for partaking of the forum fun and frolicks.

smee2

smee2 - I truly love reading your opinions, quotes, thoughts and responses that are filled with kind words, theories and gracious attempts to calm others but I have to say this is the funniest (in a sincere kind of way) that I think I have ever read from you..... thanks for the giggles.... :D

• Upvote 2

So you are asking to censor information (as cazy as it sometimes is) for the rest of us? If you don't want to read it...then don't. Your choice. We have that choice as well and some of us want to read all the information put out. Censorship is not the answer.

We all come here for great news pieces and a few laughs and hopes in the Rumors section but...

Please moderators, please stop any topics with the words Okie ______ in them. I know people read them and I have even taken a look at times for a chuckle. But now it seems almost every 3rd or 4th post in rumors is Okie related. We enjoy the laughs every once in awhile but at some point aren't we promoting him? If we eventually become another source for this perpatrator of lies, we are no better.

Please, I beg of you, stop the insanity and reserve this sights good reputation for intelligence...Please reply if you agree or disagree but please...no bashing me! I am just trying to keep the interest of us all in mind and that starts with perception. Thanks

I don't understand why "some" of you will read a post from posters that you don't like, don't agree with, don't believe, can only complain about and so on and so forth. If you don't like what the poster post's why do you then proceed to read it anyway?, I mean

it's OK to complain once in a while but some of you habitually piss and moan about the same guys all the time. Look, I don't like

their posts either so I don't read them. That is the solution to my problem, but I understand that maybe someone else in here my like to read them. So out of respect for those DV vets that "DO" read em and enjoy em, I don't whine like a sissy girl about it. "I" "Simply"

"Just" "Don't" "Read" any post that I know will set me up for disappointment so that I then have to vent my **** on all of you when I know dam well some of you actually like reading them. Have a little respect for some of the readers in here, and just stay away from the okie's and the whatever's if you don't like em and quit whining about the same crap all the time if you do!

Edited by Short Circuit
  • Upvote 4