Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Anyone else get this email and know what it is?

kevindking

Hello

Florence <XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX>

Add to Contacts

To:

Hello my new friend,

May all your dreams come true in this new year and may your day gets brighter and sunny today as you read and reply this lovely message from me. I find your email on my search today for a reliable friend at dinarvets.com and i feel that i have found the right one. I hope you will accept me as your good friend.

My name is Florence. I will tell you more about me and my picture as soon as i receive your mail. I wish you all the best. Happy new year.

Your new friend.......

Florence.

( XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX )

Edited by Riley
Removing email address

The site is not hacked. Only the system has your email and it does not send out message or give it out to anyone. However if you leave your email on someone's profile or in your instance if you look at your profile you can see your Yahoo anyone in the public world can see it and write it down.

- I would advise to remove your yahoo setting so it doesn't show your email.

- Don't give out our email in the forums or profiles to where others can see it.

- Added precaution would be to delete your cookies and cache before going to "other" websites "if" you go to those. Some websites you go to can steal your cookie info if you are using you email address in the cookie.

- Mark it as spam email and ignore it.

• Upvote 1

I didn't receive it but I've gotten similar responses on other sites (non-dinar related). They're usually from African love-scammers who send you hot photos and pretend to have a romantic interest in you until it comes time for you to meet and then they explain that they're out of the country and need a few grand to get their visa or something like that. This is just one reason why it's a bad idea to give out your email address in here.

• Upvote 3

Hello

Florence <XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX>

Add to Contacts

To:

Hello my new friend,

May all your dreams come true in this new year and may your day gets brighter and sunny today as you read and reply this lovely message from me. I find your email on my search today for a reliable friend at dinarvets.com and i feel that i have found the right one. I hope you will accept me as your good friend.

My name is Florence. I will tell you more about me and my picture as soon as i receive your mail. I wish you all the best. Happy new year.

Your new friend.......

Florence.

( XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX )

sounds to me like a scammer got your email some how and is trying to start talking to you so they can ask for money later on down the road I would not answer it mark it as a punishing scam

Looks like a future major problem. If they get to know someone who is going to come into money ... the RV ... a good "friend" would always be willing to give or lend, or perhaps invest in something they know about ... right? ... why not?

MIght be best to hit delete after creating a "rule" to make sure you don't get bothered on your email with this sender again.

It sort of sucks that people will come here and abuse the service so badly. Makes things awkward for everyone here and could cause real damage depending on what their ulterior motive really is. good lugk in this.

smee2

Could be a mail order bride advertisement. Make sure to invite us to the wedding!!! :lol::lol: Just kidding!

I have gotten the mail order bride ad also plus stuff for dating from young females :angry: . I have problems with this stuff because it is junk plus I am married and a female. These people are really stupid :) .

I haven't received one like that one.. But I am a recipient of a somebody's death benefits, I apparently should be receiving a lot of money , and all they wanted was my name, ssn, address, and dob, plus my bank info. So after I send it to them they will forward my money. I can't wait I will be rich without the Rv happening :D

Just incase they don't forward my money to me

GO RV,

God Bless America

In God we trust.

I received this email from Florence - not once, but twice. The message said it was forwarded from Dinar Vets. I have never posted my email on anyone's profile.

But this was the reason I was getting at when I advised Havasumom not to post how much dinar she had. There are crooks out there around every little sneaky corner.