Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Update regarding our information - SteveI - February 04, 2011

ronscarpa

Thanks for the post! It's good to have fresh perspectives. I hope the dogs can restrain themselves from attacking this group like the others. It has been dissapointing to see how so many people that were willing to share thoughts and info have become gun shy due to idiots being hateful. I for one appreciate the time people spend trying to keep us informed. I am to busy to study and keep up with all of the details. I understand the time it takes to find and evaluate the information before it can be shared. I am grateful that their are others out their that are willing to do this. I don't expect it to be accurate everytime. However, I look for a direction of things and momentum to carry us to the finish line!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Question:

Do you know if the HCL law was passed or not?

Answer:

Heard of the law but was not aware of its status,

Ron, no disrespect, but this is someone that we are to take seriously and he has "heard" of the HCL law. Wow. I know nothing and know about the HCL and its importance. The oil is what all of this is based on - without it we not be here discussing an RV.

Am I missing something?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I agree. A weak answer on the HCL brings the whole post into question. After all the HCL is what determines what percentage they all get from the oil revenues. Probably top priority in everyones minds so not some trivial thing. There has been a lot of arguing over HCL.

Also the census is key to HCL.

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the post! It's good to have fresh perspectives. I hope the dogs can restrain themselves from attacking this group like the others. It has been dissapointing to see how so many people that were willing to share thoughts and info have become gun shy due to idiots being hateful. I for one appreciate the time people spend trying to keep us informed. I am to busy to study and keep up with all of the details. I understand the time it takes to find and evaluate the information before it can be shared. I am grateful that their are others out their that are willing to do this. I don't expect it to be accurate everytime. However, I look for a direction of things and momentum to carry us to the finish line!

Its not about being hateful to people that are willing to share thoughts and ideas.....its getting fed up with people blabbing off at the mouth, making CC's and chats every other day when they have NO clue whats really going on and pumping false hopes and lies of an RV being right around the corner every week cause they take a certain article that comes out and they twist it into somehow being the best thing ever to happen with this investment.....it gets old.....and old fast......

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7