Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26 today 2-4-11

tbush

ATTENTION ADMINS/MODS..........

PLEASE BUMP THIS THROUGHOUT THE DAY BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY MOVE IT OVER TO THE NEW THREAD FOR TODAY.

FAMILY........AN URGENT MESSAGE IS BEING ANNOUNCED ON IRAQI TV IN RED TICKER. MALIKI HAS JUST ORDERED THE MoF TO REDUCE HIS SALARY BY 50% IMMEDIATELY OR WITHIN THIS MONTH. HE RECEIVES WELL OVER A MILLION PER MONTH FOR HIS PERSONAL NEEDS AND BODY GUARDS. MALIKI IS TRYING TO BALANCE HIS SALARY WITH OTHER GOI MEMBERS. HE HAS TOLD THE MoF TO PUT THE EXTRA FUNDS FROM HIS SALARY REDUCTION INTO THE 2011 BUDGET. 90% OF IRAQI TV IS COVERING EGYPT RIGHT NOW. IMO......MALIKI KNOWS THAT THIS ACTION WILL CAUSE THE GOI TO LOVE HIM BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY.........THE PEOPLE WILL LOVE HIM. AS I TOLD YOU ON MY CC LAST NIGHT THE VIRUS OF SOME MIDDLE EAST COUNTRIES MUST NOT ENTER IRAQ. A VIRUS THAT IS OVER TAKING GOVERNMENTS. I ALSO TOLD YOU ABOUT CUSTOMS THAT WILL SOON BE APPLIED AT IRAQI BORDERS........TV ANNOUNCED IT WILL GO INTO EFFECT ON MARCH 6TH. IF THEY COLLECT TAXES THEN THAT CAN ONLY MEAN THERE WILL BE A COMPLETE GOI BEFORE THAT DATE. MALIKI WAS LOOKING LIKE A BOZO THERE FOR AWHILE ......BUT HE LOOKS RATHER BRILLIANT RIGHT NOW. ALOHA FAMILY.

KTF,

FRANK

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Great News, But if I were an Iraqi, he would have to do a lot lot lot lot lot more then that, but hey I guess the gesture is nice....like the idiot really cares about the people who have electricity water.....That's just me though.....Don't mean to spoil the good news though so...."hip" hip" "RV"......COME ON DO SOMETHING REAL.......Make your people wealthy.......

MALIKI HAS JUST ORDERED THE MoF TO REDUCE HIS SALARY BY 50% IMMEDIATELY OR WITHIN THIS MONTH. HE RECEIVES WELL OVER A MILLION PER MONTH FOR HIS PERSONAL NEEDS AND BODY GUARDS

Oh poor old M he must be devastated by the reduction in his salary, does this mean he gets no electricity during the night, no water every day, no gas, no basic needs, no I guess not as over the last 6 years he received the same amount.

NOTHING WILL GET DONE BY IRAQ PARLIAMENT UNLESS YOU TAKE AWAY THE HUGE SALARYS THEY GET FOR DOING JACK S**T

They have nothing else on there agenda apart from themselves. :(

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I'm having big trouble rationalizing why M would offer such a minimal gesture if he really did have any plans of an RV. If it is months or years away then cutting his salary might make sense. Regardless it is a drop in the ocean to the people.

• Upvote 1