Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Are these guys for real or are they just trying to pump up their Dinar sales? If you look them up on the BBB website, the BBB can't establish much data if any at all on this so called business, let alone that these people just can't be found except when you are looking for a pre-recorded message about Dinar related news. I have listened to 2 recorded messages by them, and to me, they are nothing more than an internet "Pep Rally". What are your thoughts?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Are these guys for real or are they just trying to pump up their Dinar sales? If you look them up on the BBB website, the BBB can't establish much data if any at all on this so called business, let alone that these people just can't be found except when you are looking for a pre-recorded message about Dinar related news. I have listened to 2 recorded messages by them, and to me, they are nothing more than an internet "Pep Rally". What are your thoughts?

These people (gurus) from other sites (Terryk...Okie)....for awhile I really thought they were pumpers, now I truly believe they just are not too bright.

Maybe their supposed contacts are just messing with them...none the less, someone in the bunch is really nieve!

Edited by Danneedsrvnow

What guys????

I think the BBB, Better Business Bureau, may be a sham. I have a small business and was recently contacted by the BBB for enrollment. For $300 (or something like that) I could have added the BBB symbol to my website. There was no reference check, no customer verification, no credit check. Nothing......just pay them.

I will say that I requested the caller to call me back in a few days, which he never did. Perhaps he was scamming the BBB.

I think we need to take a step back before we could interfere with someone's business, like Dinar Trade. The poster never said who he had a problem with specifically. Individuals assumed it was the usual suspects, TK, Okie, etc. The poster could have been talking about a real business like DT.

I have had nothing but the most business-like, professional experience with Dinar Trade. And no, I am not a pumper for DT, just a satsified customer.

• Upvote 1