Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Question & Two Cents

firedawg0219

I have been watching Dinar Vets for sometime now and realize there are many non-believers as there are believers on here. I have a question and a few comments for y'all to chime in on, but first let me explain who i am. I am a firefighter in the USAF. i have been doing this for 18 years an bought my dinar in '04 while in kuwait. Even then people were buying this like crazy.

Question-

Would it make any sense to RV the Dinar to a 1 to 1 ratio to the US dollar?

Why would anybody think this would RV at 3.22? That would b foolish. Why not rv at $1 and let all of us cash in and then raise it every 6 months until they got it where it needs to be.. This might actually save them I don't know a trillion dollars or 3 trillion.

again, i am new and let the a**holes start bashing..

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

First off Firedawg, Welcome to Dinarvets. Second of all, man that is the wrong way to start off here. Everyone is not into the bashing and we welcome your thoughts. Your opinion is received and the truth is, IMO, we don't know the exact thought of the powers to be. Perhaps there is a plan that is so air tight that no one knows the truth except a few people in Iraq. We don't understand what's taking so long to RV, let alone start to guess a rate. Whatever the rate is, its what the rate will be, and there's nothing you, me, or anyone else can do about it. If they do increase every few months and do not call in all the notes in 30 days or so, then you will have the option to hold your money as long as you would like in order to make more money. That is a personal choice. Other people may decide to cash all in now. I guess what I am saying is once the RV/RI hits, do what is best for you and your family. Use this forum to become informed, educated, and kept abreast of current events surrounding the IQD. So again, welcome to Dinarvets and go RV/RI!!!

Welcome, firedawg0219!

As has already been pointed out to you, this forum is made up of many kinds of people, all with one thing in common: earning a profit from our investment in Iraqi Dinars. Most of us are realistic and respectful, while there are others who are impatient, rude, and perhaps even a bit desperate. Beyond that is the fact that in terms of accurate information, you will not find a more knowledgeable resource for all things pertaining to the country of Iraq, and more importantly, our investment.

Yes, there are the occasional pumper and prankster. But, I guarantee you that your membership here is well worth the effort.

Now, to address your question about the RV coming in low, and then gradually rising as those of us who need or want to cash in early:

The conventional wisdom states that this approach will do severe harm to the Iraqi reserves because big time investors, called speculators will gobble up the dinars at the lower rate, and then simply wait for it to rise. In fact, this occurred with the Kuwait RV a few years ago, and they lost big time. If you will take the time to read many of the posts already presented on such questions, you will find more than enough answers to feed your curiosity.

Thanks for asking, and please contribute anything you consider worthwhile. It takes all of us to make this place work!

I have been watching Dinar Vets for sometime now and realize there are many non-believers as there are believers on here. I have a question and a few comments for y'all to chime in on, but first let me explain who i am. I am a firefighter in the USAF. i have been doing this for 18 years an bought my dinar in '04 while in kuwait. Even then people were buying this like crazy.

Question-

Would it make any sense to RV the Dinar to a 1 to 1 ratio to the US dollar?

Why would anybody think this would RV at 3.22? That would b foolish. Why not rv at $1 and let all of us cash in and then raise it every 6 months until they got it where it needs to be.. This might actually save them I don't know a trillion dollars or 3 trillion.

again, i am new and let the a**holes start bashing..

Thank you for your service, i to served in the USAF 1971 to 1975. Please understand that you need to use a better tone here instead of your type military talk. People on here are for the most part clean talking, repectful, and informative. Yes there is some who will try your patience to some degree, but just remember these are small in number and in words. Welcome to dinar vets...........smile.gif

Not a basher here!! While RVing the Dinar higher would seem like it would cost them a lot, it would also make theirs that much higher. They have a lot more Dinar then we do. Would make sense for all parties involved to make it as high as financially possible. While I would like anything over $1, more would make us all a very happy family!! :lol::P:rolleyes::D