Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

KTFM Conference Call - 1/31/2011

ronscarpa

KTFM Conference Call - January 31, 2011

Part 1

Frank started the call with the explanation of his new website Frankly Speaking and the visions and goals of this new business and the goals of KTFM after the RV to reach the 5 corners of the world.

Frank stated he would be having 2 conference calls a week via the new media link on his new business website... http://omnimediacast.com/frankvilla/

The times of each call will be posted on KTFM.

Frank takes time to explain how posts from KTFM get copied and two to three postings later the words are twisted and added too...

China - is China going to mess things up for us? Frank feels that China is one of the biggest babies as a government on this earth - they care less not to play proper to the rest of the world. One spoiled brat - we opened the doors to them through the Nixon error and they took advantage of the rest of the world. Find out who supplies the things for Walmart and Kmart - they are desperate for any type of income...

I respect the Pres of the USA but I ask the President can you please tell China not to take advantage of us like they are doing...the currency had an increase to it in 2010... but not instantly they did it quarterly - 5% change to the currency every 3 months - spoiled brats...

WTO - they are happy with Iraq and accept them 2 days ago - can Iraq join with a currency that's worthless? yes but what good would it do? What can they trade at what rate with worthless currency. They didn't raise the value to impress the WTO what they did was...

GCC - they joined the GCC with worthless currency - they have nations with respectable currencies - so they need to increase before they joined - the value is keeping them from joining...

Budget - He will introduce the cabinet seats missing - they will be back in a week. Maliki continues to drag one issues to seat GOI and to get budget we need the Seated GOI and hiding due to new rate in Budget? Frank believes the Budget has the rate as they constantly hide the rate and we have not seen a budget since 2009 and the 2012 budget for the USA is going to be seen soon... but the 2011 budget is not seen yet... WHY? Frank believes the budget has something we are interested in - (rate)

Steve B - stated that he researched if American soldiers cannot buy DInars - Steve states that he called the Marine Corp Base in Va - Ltd in legal department - and he stated the computer says there is NO report in his computer system on whether marines could or could not buy Dinars...

Lower Denoms - last 24-48 hours that the LD are out there... Frank reads a letter Firechief in the Green Zone in Baghdad - that states that the LD's the smaller ones are out and are giving change for purchase now in Iraq.

Egypt do not worry about them - the ME countries are looking at Iraq and said wow they are getting all that and said they wanted to some and they rioted so their GOV could hear their voice - Leave Egypt alone and let them work this out - they will...

In Iraq is voicing themselves to the GOI and they are listening - M and A and S are listening to the people and are doign things behind closed doors and will see evidence of as time goes by.

Lower denoms how is that possible? If there were lower denoms,that means somebody has released the rate and no one has told me that

#2 Rumor from today states that A M and Telabani had a meeting today and yesterday M & A had settled their differences -and the RI was signed off yesterday and oil productions go on Feb - Folks this rumor is so brand new we need to take this to the Lord in prayer - we have not confirmed this yet so pray about this and we will investigate this and post into the room

# 3 we need Delta to help and I have pictures and I do not know if they are authentic but I have 3 different denoms in these pictures - WE ARE ON HIGH ALERT - we need to research this information and pictures.

Delta asks can he seen an issue date on them. We have the front and the back of these denom pictures and its serious as we see 3 ....

We will get a confirmation of this information - from all sources. We do not see a rate yet so we will check this...

Go back with me Family - when Doham Bank and Jordan Bank and Syria etc we saw the rate changes on the systems or glitches and they said they were mistakes - but now let me read to you - the moment the investors come in it will drive the success of the dinar at that time and it will effect their inflationary rate. The moment they allow Iraq to start growing and GOV sits and contracts are active the hyper inflation will force the value of the currency - do it now so the infrastructure won't explode.... Gold will go down in reciprocal of the dollar and not for long tho and the Marshall plan will be applied again.

Part 2

Frank reads a letter from Tman...

Delta begins - Maliki 1 hour interview on TV yesterday and the independancy of CBI and other institutions - M did not do that to CBI the supreme court ordered this for 4-5 institutions not just the CBI as the goal. The reason why their not to control the independancy or the other institutions but they have rules of the CBI and it will be connected to the PM but he still can't control them - the Parliament will pass legislation and they have to implement this from the PM cabinet. The CBI should report to the cabinet and the PM - the Cabinet and every time they want to do something they have to vote on it and he was defending the Supreme court decision and they were voted by the people as this is what they wanted... Ok for CBI to report to parliament and its against the constitution

Maliki was asked about rest of ministries - the 30th by end of month of January 31st the last due date for all coalition to give him more names and if no names he would walk into parliament with rest of ministries and it will be done - and he said I have no choice to present the rest of ministries to them now as tomorrow is the 1st of Fed and we should hear about the GOI by end of week - the budget is still delayed and minor problem there and a couple of calls told me that they might not wait for the rate till budget is finished or lower denoms more later....

MOP meets with CBI and with Shabibi - TV showed this meeting and boost cooperation between the two and the Monetary Policy and Maliki said to go settle this and talk about this and its possible that the article about the $1.13 might be true...they may implement this but the rate and high source says it will be over $1.13 and within two years will increase back over $3.00 and managed float - the market would drive it up and soon as its on forex it will be excellent and the MOP says it COULD be $1.13 and it doesn't make since to start low why? They don't want to shock the market right away... and a managed float will help the market and the CBI and the world.

United Nations operational rates of exchange on Jan 28th over 100 nations devalue and revalue and China and Kuwait revalued - and China didn't revalue that much - from Dec 2010 they rate was 6.63 = .150 = $1.16 up to 6.57 and up to .152 by .002

Kuwait revalued on Dec 31 200 was .282 = 3.546 and now revalue right now is .282 down to 2.279 = 3.584 based on the rate they revalued from $3.54 to $3.58

and Veneauale they did not revalue - its still the same..

On the 28th the Netdania website showed that .1236 = $.72 Dinar to USD - testing and numbers were going up and down

WTO - last week the committee from Iraq met with them in Switzerland and they were happy the parliament passed legislation to do with the WTO - today they will meet the last and 3rd time and at that meeting they have to join and have a tradeable currency to join

The WTO can be in there but not with a worthless currency - the DONG right now, this is their true rate - Iraq Dinar is not the true rate right now = the CBI has 50 billion to back up the currency - the 27 trillion by law they only need 10% of 27 trillion is 2.7 trillion at this rate Iraq they have back up 25 times - so technically with only 50 billion of Iraq dinars every dollar to every 50 dinars - but CBI right now they can't go to WTO with 1170 rate - why no bank exchanges at 1170 - its worthless the banks are waiting for the rate to change to a true value... they have to do this before they can join the WTO - March 23rd the summit they have to show the other brothers we have the GOI and we have a currency and we are back..... the GCC meeting is on the 16th and 17th and if they delay before this date- they will not be able to join the GCC - we feel the 1st week its VERY important-

and Maliki's ready to go to Parliament with rest of ministries and sit the GOI - they may not wait for the budget to do this as it may take another month for Budget - Maliki complained about the vacation the parliament takes and they are working behind closed doors to get the revalue done and to sit the GOI and minister of Planning were meeting how to start doing that and GOI to begin seating in the next two days.

WE ARE IN HIGH ALERT - they can't go international unless they re-denominate their currency.

Part 3

Delta said that the Sacks bank are testing the numbers and that lines up with whats going on and they are waiting on the announcement of the RI -

My team said what was done in the ME with the banks - it was NOT a fluke. when they said the experiment was not to remove the 15% as they are running on fumes and using other things that are none of our business - the 3% you and i hold as rest of the world and whats in the FED Reserves - that's it to go back - and the M 1 2 3 figures its it... Frank states the plan is moving along nicely and its moving even over man holds and bumps -

I asked ALI when do you think they will sit - he said pretty good and I feel good about it and it should move faster and Alli said Egypt is not a pain and will not effect Iraq at all... Ali says Shabibi yes is not doing anything but I think he is trying to prevent thieves and loss of money in the CBI and only ones that can do that is the GOI itself - filtrations - setting up mouse traps and he is working with Shabibi to work the rate once the GOI sits.

Vietnamese Dong Delta states China won't let them stay at this rate they have to revalue - the timing is moving neck to neck at the same time.... if they don't revalue at same time it will cause a serious problem as most will take one revalue and buy the other that didn't revalue.... the IMF may have to stop this to prevent double dip off the 18 baskets... it almost happened before and they stopped it...

The UN exchange rate where nothing has happened - Dong and Dinar..

Oil gets a wind with whats going on with Egypt - the price rose - but its not because of that - why has not oil exploded since the coup occurred? Oil is the barometer of what is going on in the country of Iraq - has to wait for rest of the middle east basket. Every time oil gets excited you should to - if buying dinars now you must be a newbie and if you have not gotten enough now shame on you as there was plenty of time...

Caller from area code: 318 This is Tag in Louisiana - # 1 Frank do you think regardless of what happens with Budget can they go ahead and seat the GOI and move forward with the revaluation? We need the GOI seated as they have to release and activate it.. the budget we hope its in there as suspicious activities kept them from showing us the budget...

# 2 If they form the GOI then we have a VERY good chance of the RI then. Once the GOI is formed and Shabibi releases the rate - do you frank think they will say the rate will go into effect as of 3 days from now etc...? No they cant do that says Delta it has to be active immediately...Delta says it will happen immediately like over night - Delta states that they stated they are waiting on the GOI to sit and the Budget may take a month so they don't have to wait for that to announce a revalue to keep the benefits to do that....

#3 do you thin that the oil coming from the Kurd region do they have to RV prior to or same time - and Delta says that he only needs the GOI to announce the rate. The oil belongs to GOI of Iraq remember that. When M decided to put his hand on the GOI -CBI its a good thing as he can increase the rate. Do you think M will put the rate high: or will he have opposition? They are looking around something around $1.13 $1.20 and $1.40 and go from there... They asked them a year ago to revalue no lower then $1.10. IF they do that rate now, then it may take 2-3 years to go up to $3.00 or $4.00 at a managed float. The market will cause it to possibly to go sooner - so why set it high as the market will set it high for you... - the market will drive it to move up from the original rate... 1st report was $1.17 3.208 later it came out with a rate to support the 2011 budget and how will it get to $3.86 if it comes out low? Frank states because it will be managed float- not locked or fixed and in 1-3 months you watch what will happen... because of the OIL... businesses are waiting to start as there is no GOI and no rate on currency... The managed float could be managed but not with the reigns to pull it back to choke it - it will go up all it needs...

Delta says who ever invested in this to feel very luck you have done so...

Caller from area code 972: Mark from Dallas - do you agree with the rate in the dollar range - NO says Frank - he gave you his opinion based on the TV and people says but my people in the North East are producing that this would be a reinstated at $3.22 as they want it to happen but if it comes out to a $1.15 it won't take long to reach the cap level of $3.22 and higher Kuwait will not be happy - the Kurds are in charge - remember that

Caller from area code 484: Frank says now that we are paying attention to all articles and the TV is the GOI and an article came out today that the GOI were to start giving to the people what was promised during the elections and do you think Maliki is asking them to rush to prevent challenges... Delta says yes that the GOI is still giving M a hard time - he at first only had 1 month to start GOI...so Maliki is trying to finish for the Iraq people - Frank states they are teasing us and if they came out with anything less than $1 I would not cash out but over $1 I would cash out... and now they have found hundreds of billions of barrels of oil suddenly... Frank says it could be $50 to 1 Dinar but we will never know how much money they have - they are so rich!

When this currency comes out its not going to stay at a low rate for long and hedge funds would eat this up - if they dare come out at $1.15, I would get some BUT hold on to the rest and they will pay me what they owe me... Kuwait came out too high and then came down but it hurt them greatly - they screwed up but the leaning of that situation may be part of Iraq's delay - its happening says Frank there is NO change of mind - its coming forward movement is still on...nothing but positive things happening!

Part 4

Caller from area code: 864 Tom in South Carolina - Whats the projected date to join the WTO ? There is no date is there of yet but they say the 3rd is the final meeting with the WTO to join on that date. And GCC is on the 16th or 17th so they have to do it before that if not they will not join as currency is required to join.

WCinThai if it is managed then they have to control the fluctuations normally 5-10% - they have figured how to screw us... now that's funny but remember it will explode but not past the Kuwait Dinar...

Caller from area code 307: Oil meeting on Feb 2nd this year does it have anything to do with Iraq - Frank says its the day Oil will start being produced is what Frank thinks - we are not that sure yet? we believe its time for production to begin in Iraq but not a meeting that we know of but I will post when I find out.

Caller from area code 610: Kevin - if an even lower rate does happen - and I make an appt - then during between my actual appt time rate goes up - about to cash out - Frank says that Ali will honor the CBI rate if you locked it and the new rate goes up he will honor it if it goes up... if its $1.15 and then before my cash out date comes the rate goes up do I need to re- make a new appointment - NO ALi will give you the new rate - whether up or down as what the CBI offers at that time...

Caller from area code 918: jamrock asks

#1 frustrations up and down ride the wave of this venture - one thing I want to ask is has anyone during these press Conf flat out asked Maliki if he is planning on revaluing the currency... Delta says Yes and he said potential to go high and the CBI had it in their hands and he did say it would be an installation of a national currency back last 2-3 months on TV all the time = they would say they would enhance the dinar - they have to revalue and the SDR and IMF will have this currency and without a currency they can't even function as a GOI

#2 experiments on the exchange rates website recently has any one gotten to exchange their currency? -- Frank says yes and Delta says yes the Dohar Bank did only to a citizen of that country - it was not a glitch and it was a true rate at that time... Yes it happened and people benefited and the amount that was collected during that time period - behind closed doors at the bank trading didn't work... caller says when are they going to experiment in the US??? Je'sus says Puerto Rico is first in east to west - (laughter)

Caller from area code 305: Costa Rica

She asks when should she cash in her dinar at the smaller rate - Frank suggests she take part and wait for rate to go up....

Caller from area code 815: Cowboy6?

When will they start refining their oil there? Delta says yes some companies are working to get license and a month ago and shipment of equipment arrived there and they are preparing for this oil refining. Caller asks do you feel they can over step Kuwait's rate - if they join the GCC the currency will be at a rate of $2.60 and if it comes out at $3.22 or so it will come down to a one common rate at the time of joining the GCC at around $2.60 - Iraq can come out up to $5.00 if they want to and even more says Frank and Delta - 510 billion oil reserve in the group and 50 trillion dollars collateral now to cover this and more... If M and S says $5.00 they need 85% approval of the IMF to get this - the IMF need to approve the laws and approve the rate as they still control the Monetary policy... Its not in their interest to revalue very high so it won't be too high to start... technically they can go high and back it up in oil but Delta says they will come out low .... they want the market to drive the rate so Delta says they will come out low... Frank says they may obey the MOP MOF report of $1.15 and Frank feels the initial release will be $3+ when it comes out and consider the future oil reserves and they were given credit for that too -

Caller asks - with all that is going on is next week a good window?

Frank says that he feels that Sunday Feb 6th is our next window... Extremely interested in 2nd week of February - just my North East Gut Feeling...

Frank states: We will have a conference call on this Thursday PM this week for a short one hour...

Frank says I feel this will be a RI of $3.22 - Delta says either way it will be a win win situation and within a month or two it will be up to that much as market will drive it...

Frank does not "saver" Ali's layaway plan as to him its not proper stewardship.

Feb 2nd date Frank says its when Oil production of Kurds sending oil to the north.

Frank says his thanks to everyone for their assistance with the call tonight... Delta, Darline, Joe, Je'sus, Debbie and the family for the participation.

Frank sings Blessed Assurance...

Thank you Angel R for you continued excellent assistance to me on each of these calls!

Halleluyer Angel R!!!

Halleluyer Angel D....another CC under our belt!! LOL

Be well family!! We love you!!

• Upvote 12

"# 3 we need Delta to help and I have pictures and I do not know if they are authentic but I have 3 different denoms in these pictures - WE ARE ON HIGH ALERT - we need to research this information and pictures.

Delta asks can he seen an issue date on them. We have the front and the back of these denom pictures and its serious as we see 3 .... "

Fail.

All of those pics came from PD "Pumpers Dinar" and all 3 were proven to be old Saddam era Swiss Dinar notes.

How can so called experts time and time againg bring out notes that are over 20 years old and claim they are new?

Either they are very stupid or they think all of thier people are very stupid.

My guess is a little of both.

Just sayin

• Upvote 1

In light of the possibility of coming out at 1.15 or so and possibly ascending to 3.00 or more over a lengthy time, will Ali allow those who have higher notes cash in some into LD to hold for increased rate? I tried to get through to DT to no avail, but hoping you know the answer to this. Please PM answer to me. Thanks.