Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nighthk11 Chat: DS - 1 PM - 1/29/2011

ronscarpa

Nighthk11 Chat: DS - 1 PM - 1/29/2011

Nighthk11: Morning DS- They will meet and address the revelant issues concerning the "Voice

Of The People" If they know what's good for them- Maliki has jumped over the cliff with life

support- The UN is jumping in with both feet and it don't look good for him

Nighthk11: without

Nighthk11: As I stated before- Regional issues in the populace will not wane- It will intensify-

Now with Sadr gone- The Imans have taken up the cause

Nighthk11: Should there not be progress seen this session- look for the UN to be more direct

Nighthk11: Maliki may think that he can continue to operate with impunity- but he will be placed

in check- He has in fact stirred up the not only the people but the legally installed body- and

they have indicated that they wioll act to contain him- I am looking for him to be removed

lstoeser: do you see progress being made and if so what progress would be made night

Nighthk11: News is now flooding out concerning his activities of unlawful curruption and it will

not go away-

Nighthk11: Events "Overlooked in the past" are now being brought to the front highlighting

these activities

Nighthk11: The issues are seen for what they really are- a struggle for power

Nighthk11: Yes there will b e progress- both the Parliment and people are demanding forward

movement on the full seating of the gov't- This session will not end IMO until that is

accomplished

Nighthk11: Regardless of the situation- Once seated in full- Shibibi will act- He has already

been given the full backing by entities more powerful that Iraq could ever imagine- Their

interest is the stabilization of Iraq which they are hoping will in turn quell the masses of other

ME countries

Nighthk11: Most noteably our allay Egypt

Nighthk11: Maliki will be delt with- either by Parliment or by the UN- Moon is directly involved

thru his man in Iraq Melkert-

Nighthk11: Melkert's report to moon and the UNSC is NOT favarorable in any sense

Nighthk11: Failure to implement Barzani's initiative which was approved by the UNSC-US-UN

Sec Gen will have dire consequences for both Allawi and Maliki

Nighthk11: This failure has set the stage for direct UN Intervention because now the entire

region is at stake

Nighthk11: The powers see nothing wrong with the people speaking out and exercising their

rights so that their voices are heard by those whom they have elected to speakl for them in Gov't

Nighthk11: The will be a conference of Arab leaders under the UN to look for ways to resolve

this crisis- But the answer is immed reform- Mubarak has already been warned by the US and

UN against the use of his security forces and brutal methods against the people

Nighthk11: I believe Egypt's issues will not be settled until he steps down or is removed

Signman: Night do you sources look for something to be done with M and his situation very

quickly?

Nighthk11: Demonstrations in Iraq will end up at the borders of the green zone and beyond

should the parliment not act in a timely and decisive manner to get rid of the bums

Nighthk11: But make no mistake- Many are openly advocating Maliki's demise from the

political scene in Iraq

Signman: IMO I think that his removal will hurry things along because of removing his wrench

throwing and it will also send a clear message to rest of the GOI

Dons: a day or so ago it wassaid Sadr was back in Iraq is this true??

Nighthk11: There are rumblings in the pillars of power to replace him in favor of someone

else- They want Allawi to stay put and assist in getting this under control

Nighthk11: I have no idea about sadr or any other thug- but I can tell you that removal with a

.308 has always been an option

Nighthk11: At this stage in events- It's about the people not about the thugs in office

Nighthk11: Should these leaders fail to heed the council- it is within the rehlm of possibility

that they will be removed as the regional situation cannot go the way of lebanon

Nighthk11: It sets the precedence foe destabilization of a region that supplys the lifeblood of

industrialized nations and as such is vitally crital to the world

Nighthk11: What was said to me is that they require action not words or promises as it would

appear that they have used up all of that without any satisfaction- I think they better swallow

their pride and listen very hard

Nighthk11: Now they have keyed on Iraq- Not so much because of Maliki but their plans to

stabalize the ME and Iraq if done properly has the capacity to be an example of democracy or

at least give that appeareance so that the masses are calmed

Nighthk11: look for action on the part of parliment this week- Maliki's power to be greatly

curtailed- the dissolvement of the SFC- Shibibi to activate the RV- and other changes that will be

in the interest not only of Iraq but the region- All directed by Ban-K-Moon and Biden and O-

supported by Putin and the UNSC which includes prez Hu of China

Nighthk11: Egypt nor any gov't that is aligned with the US will fall in the sense that we have

some type of Arab state that will cause problems for the world- Manmy of these states could

not survive without US economic aid

Nighthk11: All that has been related to me in the past 24 hours indicate that Maliki has

incensed powerful people and they are tired of his S__t

Nighthk11: Now everyone on this site has an opinion- what I have related comes from people

who are in the know or have better knowledge of what is going on and what is expected to

happen- They have stated Direct Intervention by Diplomatic Means

Nighthk11: I questioned from where- as was told simply- They run the world- so you may

make of that what you want- But I know what they mean- all on the surface and media will

appear to be that Iraq has "On their own" solved their problems- But I can assure you that will

not be the case

Nighthk11: All I can tell you folks at this point is Look for Change" because it's comming this

week- that is what was promised

Med: YES TY BRO

Med: VERY NICE

Nighthk11: There are a few issues that have occurred in our favor- Tunisia- Maliki's attempted

Coup- Sadr- and people rising up to make their voices heard

• Upvote 5

Thanks, Ron. Great post!

GOI and Maliki need to realize - and very soon - that any government is as good as the people have food on their tables. The Iraqi people have been very patient up till now, but the public display of discontent in the ME could be a catalyst to either a quick political end-game to resolve once and for all their social, political and financial equilibrium... or a possible display of increasing fireworks that may result in the dimissal of the present Prime Minister.

Enough is enough, and no deadlines will prompt Maliki to recognize the people's best interest. They have noticed that deadlines do not work in a corrupt government!

The window of opportunity may be closed if they do not act fast. Go RV!

- Barboza

Edited by Barboza
  • Upvote 5