Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank Of America Call

debunker

Ok. I just go off the phone with a member of the foreign currency team at Bank of America. I called their # that I got off their website.

The link is: https://www.bankofamerica.com/contactus/contactus.go?topicId=specialized_banking_additional_services)

The Phone Number Is: 888-660-0130.

I spoke to a "well-informed" member of the team named Robert said this: "At this time, B of A is not nor will not in the near future be trading in Iraqi Dinar."

After asking why this was, he said: "Iraqi Dinar is a speculative foreign currency. Currently, B of A only deals with foreign currency that customers need for vacation or commercial uses, and as of this time, Iraqi Dinar is not used for any of these purposes."

After asking if they would be trading in it if there were to be a re-value, Robert said: "If this were to occur, then B of A would be willing to trade on this currency; however, at this time and no time in the near future does B of A have any reason to trade in Iraqi Dinar."

Now, having posted this, I have completed to of the "non-bashing" requirements: (1) provided a phone number and a place to confirm that phone number (website); AND (2) I have given the NAME of the representative I spoke to.

HERE IS MY TWO SENSE: I believe that the statements he made were very "canned" and thus were definitely being read of a sheet. When I first spoke to him, he gave a little "sigh" on the other end of the phone and paused...then gave his beginning reply. I will not speculate as to whether this means anything or whether he just gets a crap load of calls from investors like us.

Finally, now that I have put this out there, I am ready and willing to tie myself naked to a post, in the sweltering heat of the Iraqi desert, and pour hot honey on my body, and let the "red ants" (nay-sayers and bashers) eat me alive. PROCEED.

Debunker out.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

That has been their stance for months. My BoA banker called down to corporate in N.C. & that is what she was told while I sat there. They are probably tired of people coming to them to ask if this is a 'for real' investment. It is a cover your a** corporate stance for what they see as a 'risky' investment. I am sure once it rv's, they will be happy to then have our business.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I appreciate your post, even though it makes me lOOk bad lol :P

It goes against the very grain of my human nature to think in terms of lies and deceit, and all i can say is I shared what i heard, and i quote ' We (BOA) will be dealing with the dinar in February", nothing was said about an RV, rate or date, just that they would be dealing with it, and I tOOk that as a positive step in the right direction and thought it worthy of sharing. I have no idea why one bank says one thing and another one, even though the same bank just different location, would say something different, boggles my mind :blink: But that's the world we live in i guess. i didn't call this number to verify anything you have said, just taking your word for it. Take gOOd care.

Countless blessings and endless peace to ALL....GO RV!

I would think if a RV occurs, every bank is going to be handling cash in. I mean most banks do not carry enough to cash someone out which would force them to open and account with that bank, which is more money for them. Also they will make money off the spread. I would think currently nothing is going on to draw any interest of the banks, but when something does transpire I could foresee things changing.

Funky Cold Medinar: I did not do this to bash you AT ALL (and I'm sure you can understand that). But as an investor I wanted to hear it from them and get as many points of view as possible. Thanks Funky for all your support for the blog and for doing lots of great research!!

KEEP IT UP!!!

GO RV!!

Debunker out.

Funky Cold Medinar: I did not do this to bash you AT ALL (and I'm sure you can understand that). But as an investor I wanted to hear it from them and get as many points of view as possible. Thanks Funky for all your support for the blog and for doing lots of great research!!

KEEP IT UP!!!

GO RV!!

Debunker out.

Duuuuude, I totally know that you were NOT bashing me at all, IT'S ALL gOOd AND THEN SOME! Here's my high 5, followed by a knucklebump, and then the patented FCM busted out dance move, that many have mistaken for a seizure or a full body cramp :P I appreciate your posts and your effort, but if you show up at the BBQ you better not debunk my pork ribs LOL :P Take the best of care, and one way or the other, WE WILL GET THROUGH THIS AND BE BETTER PEOPLE FOR IT, new found wealth or not!

Countless blessings and endless peace to ALL....GO RV!

I rarely comment on bank threads and Im not commenting to bash the poster, or anyone else for that matter.

But does anyone really think they are going to call a currency dept, ask questions about a currency that isnt currently tradeable and expect some sort of response other than what everyone gets?

What are they going to say.....Oh yes, we will be trading that currency soon as we expect it to be tradeable soon....and by the way Shhhhh, dont tell anyone but we think its going to go up in value too..... To assume they would know anything about it is not a safe bet either.

Im just sayin.

Ok. I just go off the phone with a member of the foreign currency team at Bank of America. I called their # that I got off their website.

The link is: https://www.bankofamerica.com/contactus/contactus.go?topicId=specialized_banking_additional_services)

The Phone Number Is: 888-660-0130.

I spoke to a "well-informed" member of the team named Robert said this: "At this time, B of A is not nor will not in the near future be trading in Iraqi Dinar."

After asking why this was, he said: "Iraqi Dinar is a speculative foreign currency. Currently, B of A only deals with foreign currency that customers need for vacation or commercial uses, and as of this time, Iraqi Dinar is not used for any of these purposes."

After asking if they would be trading in it if there were to be a re-value, Robert said: "If this were to occur, then B of A would be willing to trade on this currency; however, at this time and no time in the near future does B of A have any reason to trade in Iraqi Dinar."

Now, having posted this, I have completed to of the "non-bashing" requirements: (1) provided a phone number and a place to confirm that phone number (website); AND (2) I have given the NAME of the representative I spoke to.

HERE IS MY TWO SENSE: I believe that the statements he made were very "canned" and thus were definitely being read of a sheet. When I first spoke to him, he gave a little "sigh" on the other end of the phone and paused...then gave his beginning reply. I will not speculate as to whether this means anything or whether he just gets a crap load of calls from investors like us.

Finally, now that I have put this out there, I am ready and willing to tie myself naked to a post, in the sweltering heat of the Iraqi desert, and pour hot honey on my body, and let the "red ants" (nay-sayers and bashers) eat me alive. PROCEED.

Debunker out.

No, worries! Our B of A Rep is a VP, who is also an investor. Last week, he gave us his home phone number in case WE hear anything. They are just intentionally uninformed. He did say, though, that pictures of the 25,000 notes were in his foreign currency book. Now...take me with you to the Iraqi desert, so I too, can be eaten by red ants. Being eaten by red ants has to be less painful than this wait. :0) Blessings!

• Upvote 1

That has been their stance for months. My BoA banker called down to corporate in N.C. & that is what she was told while I sat there. They are probably tired of people coming to them to ask if this is a 'for real' investment. It is a cover your a** corporate stance for what they see as a 'risky' investment. I am sure once it rv's, they will be happy to then have our business.

Why would anyone refer to this investment as risky? There is a friggin buy back rate for christ sake... its not even a gamble.