Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Senior Economist calls for the introduction of the Kurdish language in the Iraqi currency

بBaghdad (news) .. called economic expert Sumaisem peace process to write a great Iraqi Kurdish in addition to Arabic and English.

وThe Sumaisem in a statement (of the Agency news) Friday: The introduction of the Kurdish language on economic currency does not work on stagger the economy, but it is evidence that Iraq is federal, noting that the new Iraq has seen many developments, it must interact with them through progress.

Showed Sumaisem: that the replacement of the Iraqi currency will give a chance to enter the Kurdish language as well as Arabic and English, the Iraqi dinar currency will be the only Arab blog in three languages.

و She Sumaisem: The introduction of the Kurdish language to the Iraqi currency would be based on the second paragraph of Article IV of the Constitution which provides that the principle of equality requires the introduction of the Kurdish language to banknotes, passports and stamps

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.ikhnews.com/news.php%3Faction%3Dview%26id%3D7619&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhjtZWDJNWJJh2ZnQYA07YFW9dECmA

• Upvote 2

This is AWESOME news!!!!!! This does a few things. Verifies new Iraqi Currency is coming. Verifies that the Kurdish economy will be tied in with the Iraqi economy which indicates a currency value similar to its shared neighbor.... AND....Verifies that this has been THE PLAN all along since it has been in the IRAQI Constitution from the beginning.

Thus the introduction of these new denominations points to an RV.

And the timing of this article could point to it happening sooner than later.

These are just my thoughts and analysis. Great Find! Thank you.

Edited by keylime
  • Upvote 2

This is AWESOME news!!!!!! This does a few things. Verifies new Iraqi Currency is coming. Verifies that the Kurdish economy will be tied in with the Iraqi economy which indicates a currency value similar to its shared neighbor.... AND....Verifies that this has been THE PLAN all along since it has been in the IRAQI Constitution from the beginning.

Agree

Very well stated. If we all recall, it was just a few months ago they had first brought this subject up as a real issue. There was a lot of debate then on how could they afford it, etc.. well, here ya go. I personally have been expecting this. If people would actually read the laws and Constitution, you would see this has to take place, among other legal items, in my opinion, before RV can be implemented. Again I believe it will be closer to June / July before we see an RV. Agree or not, this is only my opinion, no need to bash.

Thanks for the Post PPG :D but "good grief", The Kurds need to understand how much money that would take just to do this.... Not to mention that the current money isn't that old??? But I guess I understand?

Smaller denoms were said to have kurdish writing on them. So would not have to redo!