Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

counterfit or not?

widowmaker

Ok i read this site religously. Ive posted once before about the movement of the magnetic strip on the bills, and was told that its just the way it was cut. I believe 100% this rv will happen and we will all do good! With that please just think and research what im asking.

First of all, id like for any of you who have made multiple orders at different times, to look at and compare two different orders of dinars and look at them as if your trying to see if they are counterfit or not! I buy solely from dinar trade, and compared an order i got today with an order i got a couple of weeks ago. O.k., all these are compared to two seperate bills of the same denomination compared to that of different orders, the ink color is different, the watermark horse is fuzzy, ive got dots in the ink on the printed words, and the printed graphics move left to right and up and down. Nothing is exactly the same bill to bill.

Now if i was a counterfiter this might pass for someone like us buying on a dream, but if i was a national currency exchange would i pay you millions for this? Im gonna hear about the delarue machine thing, but same concept did we see this happen? I pray to god these arent fake, but i trust no one ever when it comes to anything. I also what americas most wanted, will this be on there someday? I will continue to buy from dinar trade because i dont want the empty bag when everyone cashes in. Please look and respond, Bash if you can but were family here! Think we should take care of are own!!!! Either way to late now we got the bills we all have just pray no problems when its time!

Next question is, Im sure someone lives in tennessee where alot of us are planning to cash in at dinar trade. How about a post of a picture of this place, would like to see where im planning on taking a risk of cashing in alot of money!

So please post some pics and also when the owner of this site has a conference call please ask him about these bill variances!!

Either way im still in, and wont give up.

thank yall very much

I know spelling is off but i dont care just want to get my questions through! It really dont matter anyway, you get the point.

As for the location of the cash-in sites of Dinar Trade , they will not be publicly listed for security reasons , obvious security reasons !!!!!!! As for the issue of the validity of your bills , you can obtain pictures of the " current " class of bills here :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraqi_dinar

You can enlarge the picks for better viewing. Keep in mind that these bills have been reprinted as needed to replace wornout bills, so they may show differences . This occurs much more frequently in Iraq because they are a currency based economy , where as the U.S. is much more of a "plastic" economy (i.e. we use our credit cards and debit cards more than cash ).

As long as you've verified all of your currency following the suggested security measures you will be fine.

Uncle Barkie :)

I received two separate orders, one in 2004 and one in late 2010, both look exactly the same, same markings, etc. The two sets came from two different companies, one from DT, and one from a company my son bought from while he was in the service overseas.

• Upvote 1

not sure you get what im saying. Not one of us can prove real or not we dont know. I would assume none of us have watched it counted by a delarue machine and then told it was real! Again just look at them and then focus real deep and see all the differences. I have the adress they say there immediate locations will be open, and more in a week following the rv. its public info so here it is, 100 wilshire blvd, santa monica, ca. Then 9005 Overlook Blvd #303, Brentwood tn 37027. So Please post pics! Hey, i hope they're real just asking for yall to look at them like they will be looked at when we cash in!

thank you

same thing, cant spell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

response to thor363, i read the link that you posted entirely, basically its sayin all that machine reads is the uv light spectrum of the bill. Thats it! If its fake but has the uv light feature its real according to the machine. So my point exactly, you can send a fake bill through this and it still pass as real. please respond. gonna get trash response but just trying to learn all anyone who really knows.

thank you

not sure you get what im saying. Not one of us can prove real or not we dont know. I would assume none of us have watched it counted by a delarue machine and then told it was real! Again just look at them and then focus real deep and see all the differences. I have the adress they say there immediate locations will be open, and more in a week following the rv. its public info so here it is, 100 wilshire blvd, santa monica, ca. Then 9005 Overlook Blvd #303, Brentwood tn 37027. So Please post pics! Hey, i hope they're real just asking for yall to look at them like they will be looked at when we cash in!

thank you

same thing, cant spell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I understand where you are coming from if you feel so strongly about it then take the to your closest internantional Airport. They should have a currency exchange in the terminal. See if you can't have it checked out. But, In all honesty, You should have recieved some sort of letter of authenticity. Personally I get mine from the bank.

Please understand

You DO NOT want pics posted due to the fact that Just like Adams says on one of his conference calls. Paraphrased"The Bad guys , by what ever name you want to call them could prescope any of these sites and have direct access to people coming in and going out of these locations".

BE aware of your surrounded

No matter who you bought from, or where you cash in Security is of utmost importance and necessity.

This is why you DO NOT want pictures of the locations posted.

Also I purchased Dinar in 2004 and in 2010, and they all look the same.

I am a new poster to this site and enjoy reading what many posters have to say, I do agree with the one poster who replied that as much as we all want the IQD to RV Please do not call the government officals names. It is disrespectful and also how do we know they dont have people read these forums also. JMO