Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I have not been on here for months now and the reason for that is all the hype and no action from the same old people that have been on here for the past year or so which were doing my head-in and by all accounts they are still at it.

People do what I did take yourself away from this investment for a while have a break................YOU WON'T MISS ANYTHING BECAUSE IT WILL BE ALL OVER THE NEWS WHEN IT HAPPENS.

I want this investment to happen as good as the next person and it will happen when the man/woman upstairs wants it to happen and no sooner.

Think about all the time you have wasted by checking daily and listening to fools who say this week or the next, spend that time doing a sport, take the children out to the park or just have a cold beer sitting in front of the tv or with friends.

CHILL and RELAX.

• Upvote 7

Very well put!

I have only recently joined this forum/site...and it took all of about 2 hours to realize that if you believe more than about 0.00001% of what you read, the stress from disappointment would likely kill you before any RV happens.

I agree, it will be huge and obvious news when it does happen...so until then...

• Upvote 1

I have not been on here for months now and the reason for that is all the hype and no action from the same old people that have been on here for the past year or so which were doing my head-in and by all accounts they are still at it.

People do what I did take yourself away from this investment for a while have a break................YOU WON'T MISS ANYTHING BECAUSE IT WILL BE ALL OVER THE NEWS WHEN IT HAPPENS.

I want this investment to happen as good as the next person and it will happen when the man/woman upstairs wants it to happen and no sooner.

Think about all the time you have wasted by checking daily and listening to fools who say this week or the next, spend that time doing a sport, take the children out to the park or just have a cold beer sitting in front of the tv or with friends.

CHILL and RELAX.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Beeeeer!

• Upvote 4

i think this is in the wrong forum. this isn't exactly a rumor, more of an opinion. not bashing.

Yes you are probably right but unless I am mistaken 99% of the information under RUMOURS are in fact NOT RUMOURS at all but people misleading uninformed investors like you and me, I would also go so far as to say complete FRAUDS to PUMP!

I expect to be BANNED shortly but no loss of sleep I just feel we are being mislead continuiosly by conmen

Edited by SexyDinar
  • Upvote 1

Sent an email to my nephew who is an Army surgeon asking if he has heard anything about the RV. Didn't get the response I wanted. He like many others is not plugged into the info we have. The infrastructure being so fractured is why they need the RV.

Uncle xxxx,

I have heard nothing about this during my time here in Iraq. Judging from the state of the government here I don't foresee the Iraqis being able to revalue the dinar in the near future. The infrastructure here is horribly fractured and it may be decades before they have any sort of international economic credibility.

I am sure you are aware of this, but I did a google search on "Iraqi Dinar Scam" and it seems that some people have been overemphasizing the potential of this currency to scam people. I certainly cannot claim to be an expert on these things, but my gut feeling is that this is not a good investment.

Good to hear from you. I hope that all is well with you, Aunt xxxxxx, Brian and the rest of the crew.

Sorry I could not be of more help.

Take care.