Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

“Bill of Attainder"....No targeted taxes.

* DDT Site Member Info: “Bill of Attainder” (No Dinar-Specific Tax Law Allowed)

January 24th, 2011 11:12 pm · Posted in CASH-IN (Dinar Revaluation), CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info), MEMBERS (Dinar & Iraq Insight), WEALTH (Currency Revaluation)

Howdy,

Because of my job in the investment industry, I’m not allowed to talk about investing etc. over chat rooms etc., due to compliance reasons. I read, but must remain silent/invisible.

What I did want to say is, if anyone is still “worrying” about Congress enacting tax legislation targeted at Dinar investors, no, they can’t do that, and yes, a 2nd year law student could shoot it down. As you may know (but most of your guest/listeners may not), the formal reason is that it would be considered a “Bill of Attainder.” Obviously, that is a piece of legislation designed to target and punish (ie. through unfair tax legislation) a specific group or individual and it is completely illegal, as is listed in Article 1 Section 9 of the U.S. Constitution. Anyway… “Bill of Attainder” is the formal name of it, so, if anyone asks, you can give it to them.

Thanks for everything you do. Go Dinar!

Just passing this on, I have heard a few people wondering about this. This isn't really an official atricle but I believe it to be true. Countless blessings and endless peace to ALL....GO RV!

• Upvote 7

As you may know (but most of your guest/listeners may not), the formal reason is that it would be considered a “Bill of Attainder.” Obviously, that is a piece of legislation designed to target and punish (ie. through unfair tax legislation) a specific group or individual and it is completely illegal, as is listed in Article 1 Section 9 of the U.S. Constitution. Anyway… “Bill of Attainder” is the formal name of it, so, if anyone asks, you can give it to them.

Just passing this on, I have heard a few people wondering about this. This isn't really an official atricle but I believe it to be true. Countless blessings and endless peace to ALL....GO RV!

The US courts no longer recognise the Constitution, they only recognise statutes, as I understand.

They are not constitutional courts, they are statutory courts, and as such only recognise statutory law.

Edited by pt49

* DDT Site Member Info: “Bill of Attainder” (No Dinar-Specific Tax Law Allowed)

January 24th, 2011 11:12 pm · Posted in CASH-IN (Dinar Revaluation), CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info), MEMBERS (Dinar & Iraq Insight), WEALTH (Currency Revaluation)

Howdy,

Because of my job in the investment industry, I’m not allowed to talk about investing etc. over chat rooms etc., due to compliance reasons. I read, but must remain silent/invisible.

What I did want to say is, if anyone is still “worrying” about Congress enacting tax legislation targeted at Dinar investors, no, they can’t do that, and yes, a 2nd year law student could shoot it down. As you may know (but most of your guest/listeners may not), the formal reason is that it would be considered a “Bill of Attainder.” Obviously, that is a piece of legislation designed to target and punish (ie. through unfair tax legislation) a specific group or individual and it is completely illegal, as is listed in Article 1 Section 9 of the U.S. Constitution. Anyway… “Bill of Attainder” is the formal name of it, so, if anyone asks, you can give it to them.

Worthy post! Thanks.

The US courts no longer recognise the Constitution, they only recognise statutes, as I understand.

They are not constitutional courts, they are statutory courts, and as such only recognise statutory law.

I see they can't even recognise a fake Birth Certificate, but thats on another thread.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Excellent information, thanks for sharing.

One thing to remember is that the IRS can seize anything that it wants to. Once an asset is confiscated it's your burden to get it back, years of court battles and the subsequent legal fees will either make it not worth the fight or quickly eat away at the assets they seize.

• Upvote 1

Excellent information, thanks for sharing.

One thing to remember is that the IRS can seize anything that it wants to. Once an asset is confiscated it's your burden to get it back, years of court battles and the subsequent legal fees will either make it not worth the fight or quickly eat away at the assets they seize.

No doubt.

There answer would be "legal shmeagle"

"Have your lawyer call our 15 bored Piranas"

Let us know how it goes for ya.