Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HEY TEAM, GOTTA LOVE THIS RATE!!!

tampa1000

worked for me:

IRAQ WEATHER

Haze

9°C

CURRENCY RATES 1(USD) = 0.2798(IQD)

LOCAL TIME

Tue | 05:34AM

Iraq Expat Classifieds Marketplace

An Expat life consists in a continuous research of the same things when moving to a new place: looking for a place to live, looking for a car, purchasing households goods, etc.

But when time comes to departure, it is not necessarily easy to sell your belongings and that is when Allo' Expat helps you out. We hope that you will make good use of the Marketplace to post any request or send an ad of what you are trying to sell. So let's bargain!

Latest Classifieds Ads Please log in or register to create new ads

Search Classifieds Marketplace Ads:

Classifieds Ads

Please read this: Rules | Shop Safely

Item image Description Categories Date

PARROT BIRDS AND FERTILE PARROT EGGS General Merchandise 20 Oct 2010

Others Autos & Motorcycle 22 Nov 2007

BRAND NEW 2009 HONDA SHADOW AERO VT750C Autos & Motorcycle 30 Apr 2010

PARROT BIRDS AND FERTILE PARROT EGGS General Merchandise 30 Mar 2010

2008 Nissan Pathfinder SE just in as new Autos & Motorcycle 4 May 2010

Please read this: Rules | Shop Safely

Tampa1000: I saw what you saw, however I have looked at this site several times and the rate has never matched (or even been close to the rates of other sites). Not trying to throw cold water on anything, thats just what I have noticed about this site. I think we still have to keep our eyes on Forex and CBI to get an accurate gauge of the situation. If this site was right, I'd sure be happy though!

Don't bash me to hard folks, just telling ya what my own experience with this site has been. As I said, hope it's true.

Edited by rsskelton
  • Upvote 5

Looks like it is just hard coded in if I am reading the source file correctly:

<td align="left" valign="bottom" class="date">

<b>CURRENCY RATES</b>

<table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td align="left" class="date2">

1(USD) = 0.2798(IQD)</td>

</tr>

</table>

When I click on the link and then go to "home" this is what I see coming up.....(USD) = 1173.75(IQD)

LOCAL TIME

Tue | 05:44AM

Yep when you click on the Home tab it then displays the current rate. I am moving this to rumors section for now.

• Upvote 3

I saw where it says IQD. But every other legit site still says 1 USD = 1170 IQD. Do you really think we're going to learn about the RV from a classified ads page?

NO I DON'T BUT YOU STILL DID NOT EXPLAIN THIS SO DON'T BLAME ME FOR WHAT'S ON THIS SITE!!! JUST POSTING WHAT I SAW!!! CAN YOU PLEASE BE POSITIVE FOR ONE TIME IN YOUR LIFE!!! AND NO YOU WON'T FIND THIS ON SNOOPS YOUR BIBLE!!! THANKS!!!!!!!!!! GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

NO I DON'T BUT YOU STILL DID NOT EXPLAIN THIS SO DON'T BLAME ME FOR WHAT'S ON THIS SITE!!! JUST POSTING WHAT I SAW!!! CAN YOU PLEASE BE POSITIVE FOR ONE TIME IN YOUR LIFE!!! AND NO YOU WON'T FIND THIS ON SNOOPS YOUR BIBLE!!! THANKS!!!!!!!!!! GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!

Nobody is being negative. I think you took it in the wrong context. They're simply bringing to light the actual situation. Nobody is discrediting that yeah you found it, and I think the closest thing to a -1 will be on your latest post.

The simplest explanation is that it is a webpage, and the owner of the site could have made a simple input error - all things considered that would likely be the case because it is the only page not matching all other pages.

YES that rate would be awesome

YES that rate would make us all very rich

and YES it says 1USD:0.2798IQD

but it simply doesn't make it a valid rate

I think I speak for everyone when I say thanks for the observant eye, but.. it's just not true.

I even +1'd you on your initial post

Keep your chin up.

• Upvote 4

Not live data, been hard coded.

<td width="107">

<table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" height="100">

<tr>

<td align="left" valign="bottom" class="date">

<b>CURRENCY RATES</b>

<table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td align="left" class="date2">