Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Info from Iraq

nir

since their is no way to conferm this its a romor and we all know that romors arnt true, if you want us to blieve you give use his email for the guy in the government so I can veify the story or it BS.

Lern to Spel and yur postingz wil git red mor seryusly

Edited by Hope Floats.Rates Dont
  • Upvote 1

Here is the problem...okay so maybe Iraqis do not care much about an RV. What the care about is being able to eat and live better than they do now. These people have lived under an awful rule that kept them in the dark and getting educations and learning about the government and economics. So although they may not know this is important for them, it is important for them to reach their goal. If they do not reach the goal sometime soon them the people may rise up and who knows what will happen. Look at what is going on in egypt! I am not an Iraqi, I can only guess how they feel from outside information. If it is two years then it will be after a revolution. That whole powder keg is about to erupt all over the middle east and people are going to stand up for the people.

• Upvote 1

Here is the problem...okay so maybe Iraqis do not care much about an RV. What the care about is being able to eat and live better than they do now. These people have lived under an awful rule that kept them in the dark and getting educations and learning about the government and economics. So although they may not know this is important for them, it is important for them to reach their goal. If they do not reach the goal sometime soon them the people may rise up and who knows what will happen. Look at what is going on in egypt! I am not an Iraqi, I can only guess how they feel from outside information. If it is two years then it will be after a revolution. That whole powder keg is about to erupt all over the middle east and people are going to stand up for the people.

Also, considering a loaf of bread there costed about $250,000 Dinar, something has to happen. The current currency printing doesn't support any real economy. Also, considering the currency in print actually cost more to print than it's current value HAS to say something. Just food for thought,,,

Hi,

Everyone who has read my postings knows that I am a stright shotter no BS. I am middle eastern and so is my coworker who is from Iraq. She spoke to her family member that is Iraqi today and he finally told her that the dinar is not going to RV anytime soon! He said that the RV will happen in a few years. How does he know you might ask well he is well connected in the Iraqi gov't and that is first account info. Wether I like it or not this is coming from an Iraqi from Iraq. I am posting in rumors because I didn't know where to if the mods think it belongs somewhere else please move. For the bashers and people that don't like the post go ahead and bash i could careless. I am honest with myself and doing you all a favor by providing factual info on a regular basis unlike some people who play on your emotions. Any how be well and stay real.

I'll just keep it simple my friend that lives in Jordan told me when it RV's he will call me and let me know. He has been here before read all the rumors his words were "Unless these people work for the Iraqi Government, they don't know *bleep* just watch the Central Bank of Iraqi website if you want updates because most of those Guru's are just buying dinars from the bank and selling them at a higher rate and playing pumpers to increase sells"

Also, considering a loaf of bread there costed about $250,000 Dinar, something has to happen. The current currency printing doesn't support any real economy. Also, considering the currency in print actually cost more to print than it's current value HAS to say something. Just food for thought,,,

Iraqis do eat bread HOWEVER they do not buy loaves of it. The standard bread they purchase is called Hobus and it is purchased by the piece. Not hackin on ya, just wanted to make sure you knew the facts was all. When I left in Sept of 2010, the average price of an entire meal at a local restaurant (with drink) was approx 5K IQD. Hobus was costing all of $5 USD for approx 20 pieces ( 1 is equal to the size of a tortilla shell) and that of course carried a mark up for the Iraqi that went to go get it.

Hi,

Everyone who has read my postings knows that I am a stright shotter no BS. I am middle eastern and so is my coworker who is from Iraq. She spoke to her family member that is Iraqi today and he finally told her that the dinar is not going to RV anytime soon! He said that the RV will happen in a few years. How does he know you might ask well he is well connected in the Iraqi gov't and that is first account info. Wether I like it or not this is coming from an Iraqi from Iraq. I am posting in rumors because I didn't know where to if the mods think it belongs somewhere else please move. For the bashers and people that don't like the post go ahead and bash i could careless. I am honest with myself and doing you all a favor by providing factual info on a regular basis unlike some people who play on your emotions. Any how be well and stay real.

Thanks for the post - even if it is not what we like to hear. I wonder how exactly who they are to say this?

Edited by lechesuerte

nir, thanks for sharing. I would like to know if your contact in Iraq had any comments or thoughts on if he feels there will be a LOP of the IQD? Don't worry about being bashed. I think alot of people would bash their own mother on here right now. Lots of tension. I would tend to put much more stock into a post such as yours rather than one with dates and #'s in it. Thanks again