Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just bought Dinar last week from Dinar Trade

mfasel

Just have to ask, they'll sit you down with their currency exchange banker. Done in under 10 minutes.

great nice and simple!

I prefer to buy from dinar trade & banker but this is good to know in a pinch...

1 - do you need to have an account to order?

2 - how do their rates compare with dinar trade & banker?

I just ordered 600k more form 5/3 in Sarasota, Fl and was told two to three weeks.

Also asked about fees, if any when cash in times comes and was told only the buy back rate at the time and as a customer no other fees. Paid $637 USD for 600k IQD.

I also went to my Wachovia and asked the same questions about the Dinars all I got were blank expression and a response of, what?...

Hey Guys,

First time posting and I am more or less just passing this on, so if you don't like it, oh well.

I just purchased 500,000 dinar's last week from dinar trade and chose the 25000 denominations. I just received my order today and to my surprise they are 5000 dinar denominations. Actually I found it exciting, my dad got his order last thursday and his was the 25000 denomination so it's cool to have other denominations...we were just passing this along as we didn't know if it had any value of information to those of you on here who are much wiser...just found it odd and very surprising!

You can also buy some Dinar from me for $1040 + $5 fee at www.ioffer.com

I have an order coming in today. I requested it to be delivered after 5 EST, when it get here I will post. We ordered yesterday and it was shipped someday. I will be interesting to see what I get.

You can also buy some Dinar from me for $1040 + $5 fee at www.ioffer.com