Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

An Open Letter to Adam Montana and SFMedic

USNA67

I am unable to send this directly to SFMedic because I have been "Banned for Life" from his site for bumping a thread. I hope he sees this or that Adam Montana can forward it to him.

A RV could easily occur that screws current dinar holders in violation of international law. You two gentlemen are in a unique position to organize and coordinate a class action lawsuit against the GOI if this happens because you already have a list of plaintiffs and means to communicate.

Such a lawsuit would be highly profitable to you and to all of us. You can arrange it by jointly contacting a suitable law firm.

You should do this now and do so pubically. Even the threat of a class action lawsuit could prevent the tort.

SFMedic: I want to be reinstated in your site: see how valuable my contributions can be!

USNA67

I am unable to send this directly to SFMedic because I have been "Banned for Life" from his site for bumping a thread. I hope he sees this or that Adam Montana can forward it to him.

A RV could easily occur that screws current dinar holders in violation of international law. You two gentlemen are in a unique position to organize and coordinate a class action lawsuit against the GOI if this happens because you already have a list of plaintiffs and means to communicate.

Such a lawsuit would be highly profitable to you and to all of us. You can arrange it by jointly contacting a suitable law firm.

You should do this now and do so pubically. Even the threat of a class action lawsuit could prevent the tort.

SFMedic: I want to be reinstated in your site: see how valuable my contributions can be!

USNA67

Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive them that trespass against us.

-Matthew 6:12

Let bygones be bygones.

Both Mexico (around 1982) and Venzuela (in 2009) tried to set up two-tier exchange rates which are illegal. The idea was to screw foreigners. A class action lawsuit would be an effort to prevent this from happening to us. A rate for 25K and 10K notes that is lower than for smaller notes is also illegal. (A dinar is a dinar)