Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Reputable Dinar Site

TerrificGuru

Hello Fellow Newbie!

I am fairly new at this myself but know from my research that dinartrade.com and dinarbanker.com are legitimate sites to purchase Dinar. I bought my Dinar through Dinar Trade and found them to be very reliable, with prompt communication and prompt shipment. You only want to purchase Dinar from a site that is certified by the U.S. Treasury. They use De La Rue machines that guarantee the currency is real. I also recommend that you buy uncirculated Dinar. As far as banks go, my co-worker and fellow Dinar investor found that he could buy Dinar through BB&T and Fifth/Third Bank at much better rates than the online sites. I am not sure of any other banks that sell Dinar. Can anyone else recommend some websites or banks? Also, make sure you keep the receipts/certificate of authenticity you receive when you buy the Dinar as you can not cash it in without these - you have to be able to prove you purchased your Dinar through a legal source. I have my Dinar and all receipts in a safety deposit box. I hope this helps!

dinar banker-IS GREAT-GREAT SERVICE, SAFEIVE BOUGHT MULTI MILLION DOLLAR ORDERS,I AM COMPLETELY SATISFIED,GO RV,THAT IS MULTI DINAR MILLION ORDERS,

Is it just me, or is this the definition of unashamed pumping.

Not bashing, but wow. Sounds like a commercial. :unsure:

You do not need any certificate of authenticity. That means little to

nothing. The only guarantee you have genuine notes is testing

all security features yourself. The IQD is a currency, not lottery tickets.

Your best deals can be found on eBay. Much better prices then dealers, IF

you do some searching for a seller that is not trying to gouge you and has excellent

feedback. Some "buy it now" auctions are still very reasonable compared to other sources,

but again, you must take the time to search out the best deals, whether buy it now, or bidding.

If you spend MORE than you are able to, accept responsibility for that and do not complain.

All my best! :)

Jim

---

• Upvote 1

Safe Dinar is where I get my Dinar. My first order with them I called and Dave talked me through the whole order process while we were on the phone talking and I was able to have it delivered on Saturday even though it cost me extra[ I had the bank do a do a check]. My second order I called again and I used a money order for that order.

miningstocksguy

Thanks for the info. I am a newbie tho I've been reading this site for a month now, since I invested. Yes, I know I am very new at this, but I've learned a lot. I bought from dinarbanker.com and they sent me, on time, uncirculated dinar. They are registered, very professional. I have 1 M dinar as of now... (LOL) Trying not to fall down into the MAMMON hole.

I have wondered if they are counterfeit. I tried the pen on one, checked all the security measures - holog. ink, thread, raised letters, codes, watermarks - they have them all, but I kept the certificate of authenticity also to prove their origin. Still wondering tho...

anyone sent their dinarnbanker notes to a large bank and have them determine if they are legit?

Let me know.