Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My bank confirmation...with a twist....

Patjza80

Ok guys, I don't know where to start. I have never posted in the rumor threads, I enjoy reading them and getting excited along with everyone else. I know you guys don't know me from adam, but i promise this is what I was told. I have no reason to lie.

My father is friends with a person at central bank,in Kentucky. My father and I both own dinar in hopes of an RV. So I brought it up to my father, why not contact xxxxx at central bank to see if she has heard anything. I don't wish to say her name out of respect. I told him all the news on here about banks getting some kind of notification. So, he called he two days ago.

While I'm on my way to work, i get a text from my dad. "DO NOT BUY ANY MORE DINAR!!!!!" I'm thinking to myself, HOLY S it has revalued.

So I call him right away. This is what he says:

He said his contact called him back. She said she spoke with the women in the international department. She has in fact recieved a memo regaurding the IQD. No rate no date. She said that there is going to be new currency printed for the IQD. ( i'm thinking to my self, good deal, smaller bills).

Now here is the twist, which I really hope, is wrong.

She claims that when the change occurs, the dinar we hold right now, will only be worth whatever rate we bought it at... She says she has had alot of military soilders calling asking questions, and she said she has gave them the same answer. I just don't see how this could be true. Of course my father starts freakin' out saying he wants to exchange his IQD back for US currency. I told him to calm down, there is no way. He said " get on the forum you get on, and please prove this wrong"

So hear I am, really hoping you guys are going to tell me that she is 100% wrong.

Another example of a GOVERNMENT PLAN to cast doubt to keep the masses from all obtaining Dinar... remember, if everyone bought in, the Dollar would be worth less than the Dong.....

I'm not selling anything. Guys I'm just telling you what i've heard. Some people think i'm making this up or want attention. I didn't say THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN, and I said THIS IS WHAT I WAS TOLD.

Vestor, I read your comment about you thought I was possibly another memeber. If you would like, give me your e-mail address and I'd be willing to give all the info for so you can verify my story. I'll give you the location of the branch and all.

I just don't want to post it on a public forum, because she was nice enough to do this for us, I don't want 1,000 people calling.

If any mod wants me to e-mail them I will. My private messaging on here doesn't work.

Impossible, most places do not give you a receipt for the money, that is true here anyway, I have been buying dinar for 5 years in 6 different countries, NO RECEIPTS given, and all will take it back on what ever rate is the day you want to turn it in. I wish people would stop getting excited and believe they will issue new currency, to much was spent on making this, too many countries hold it, too many people WORLD WIDE hold it, if they (whoever) did a new currency, who is going to pay for it, this does not even pass a common sense test. We (collectively) need to start thinking outside of the box a little, majority of the dinar is not in the states, it is outside, and most countries dont follow same rules and (banks, etc.) as other countries. SO keep that in thought when evaluating the NEWS. ALl exhange agencies abroad would lose money, etc. if something like this happened, and Iraq would recede into a 10 year civil war, THAT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

I agree, I would think it would be impossible.

Besides, what does your dad have to lose? If you get the same rate you bought it at then no big deal right? This is so rediculous lol. If you get all of your money back, then you just reinvest it into the new Iraq currency lol!!! Same thing then right? Never gonna happen.

That is exactly what I told him. In the end even if THAT happened, but wouldn't be out any money, other than an exchange fee.

You need to know where theses people in the Bank get there facts, the news is different from each Bank. Its all more rumors.

There may be two different rates, one for large institutional investors and another for individual holders of dinar, thats my concern.

maybe its a ploy by a dinar dealer to make money off people trying to offload their dinar cause of a bogus rumor... remember ali will make money on both ends... buying and selling dinar.... just an observation...

Are you refering to me? Did you not read my post?

Vestor, I read your comment about you thought I was possibly another memeber. If you would like, give me your e-mail address and I'd be willing to give all the info for so you can verify my story. I'll give you the location of the branch and all

This goes for any MOD. patjza80@hotmail.com

I don't want to give out information, 1000 people call the bank, then my contact gets mad at me for the phone calls.

Ok guys, I don't know where to start. I have never posted in the rumor threads, I enjoy reading them and getting excited along with everyone else. I know you guys don't know me from adam, but i promise this is what I was told. I have no reason to lie.

My father is friends with a person at central bank,in Kentucky. My father and I both own dinar in hopes of an RV. So I brought it up to my father, why not contact xxxxx at central bank to see if she has heard anything. I don't wish to say her name out of respect. I told him all the news on here about banks getting some kind of notification. So, he called he two days ago.

While I'm on my way to work, i get a text from my dad. "DO NOT BUY ANY MORE DINAR!!!!!" I'm thinking to myself, HOLY S it has revalued.

So I call him right away. This is what he says:

He said his contact called him back. She said she spoke with the women in the international department. She has in fact recieved a memo regaurding the IQD. No rate no date. She said that there is going to be new currency printed for the IQD. ( i'm thinking to my self, good deal, smaller bills).

Now here is the twist, which I really hope, is wrong.

She claims that when the change occurs, the dinar we hold right now, will only be worth whatever rate we bought it at... She says she has had alot of military soilders calling asking questions, and she said she has gave them the same answer. I just don't see how this could be true. Of course my father starts freakin' out saying he wants to exchange his IQD back for US currency. I told him to calm down, there is no way. He said " get on the forum you get on, and please prove this wrong"

So hear I am, really hoping you guys are going to tell me that she is 100% wrong.

Thanks for the post, but this can not happen. There is nothing wrong with the current dinar. More secure than our own dollar. No need to reprint, or LOP. All we need to worry about is when is it going to RV.

maybe its a ploy by a dinar dealer to make money off people trying to offload their dinar cause of a bogus rumor... remember ali will make money on both ends... buying and selling dinar.... just an observation...

That is probably what this post is all about. I have always said they will try something like this just before an RV to get people scared into selling back to the dealer so they can once again profit on us.

That logic is ridiculous. I was told by a bank in utah that if i held dinar i would go to jail because it would be illegal to possess it ,the dinar was part of the embargo against iraq therefore making it illegal to have it. just keep the faith!!!!

I believe Adam had something about that in the book confirming that owning the dinar IS legal and protected by US govt but I am not on the computer where I have the book. It was either there or in one of Adam's blog posts at the other site. I know it was there somewhere.

Thanks for the post, but this can not happen. There is nothing wrong with the current dinar. More secure than our own dollar. No need to reprint, or LOP. All we need to worry about is when is it going to RV.

You don't think there may be too much in circulation and that is a big reason for such a low rate??? I'd say there is something wrong that needs to be fixed. That is what we are all counting on. The question is how they correct it. Most say RV. Others (few) think they can only afford a lop and modest RV.

B to the S...If you MAKE stories up...at least have them make sense. We would all get what rate we paid for our dinar? Please...OH, ok. I paid $5.19 per dinar..Did I get taken to the cleaners? Oh well, when this happen I will get my money back! Absolute insanity!

I'm happy to say that I heard VP Biden on the radio this afternoon, I think he was in Iraq, anyway he was saying the Obama admin. and the US are unequivocably behind supporting Iraq. Do you think we have spent zillions of $'s and lost so many men and women (not to mention the intoxicating smell of oil . . . to just abandon the cause now?). Biden was very forceful in speaking about our ongoing commitment, I thought he was adding another bit of support to the stability of Iraq, as set up for the RV.

One more thing, not only is the new currency expensive to produce -- it is state of the art in sophistication, as anyone who has held and looked closely at a note knows.

And Watcher, I have recently heard that a new American currency is being made, I remember thinking it was from a 'could be' credible source, but as I can't remember where I heard it I'll have to take it with a grain of salt, for now -- I just don't think your imaginings were as far off the board as you might have thought (??)

Finally I read in an email report this morning that the US dollar that had been seriously tanking, is now up 6% with tangible signs of a further rally. Another sign I thought boded well for a positive RV. Thanks, just thinking out loud :-)

B to the S...If you MAKE stories up...at least have them make sense. We would all get what rate we paid for our dinar? Please...OH, ok. I paid $5.19 per dinar..Did I get taken to the cleaners? Oh well, when this happen I will get my money back! Absolute insanity!

Sorry sir, nothing made up about this story. I'm just telling what I was told. E-mail me patjza80@hotmail.com and i'll give you the bank address and information if you want to verify this story your self. Like I said before, i'm not going to post it on an open forum.

I envite anyone to email me, some that wants to check it out and report back. Alot of people are quick to call BS but no one has e-mail me yet.

That logic is ridiculous. I was told by a bank in utah that if i held dinar i would go to jail because it would be illegal to possess it ,the dinar was part of the embargo against iraq therefore making it illegal to have it. just keep the faith!!!!

Mmmm! Let's see, how many police officers may have to be deployed in Utah to arrest a few thousands of dinar holders, perhaps, and how many court judges may be engaged to convict them, and how many prisons may have to be reserved to accomodate them, and how much money contributed by the taxpayers may be used to feed all these prisoners who held dinar illegally? So, only in Utah would happen? Was there a resolution written in the so-called embargo against Iraq also implemented against dinar holders in Utah alone? If it is worldwide, ouch and wow!

:wave::eek:

hmm patjza i think your father was talking to someone who is a blithering idiot. sad to say! get another opionion from a banker in a big local bank. i'd change my account from there also. i don't do business with people who have such poor business sense and practices either. i wonder what this person's boss on a regional level would think of a performance like that. i once had a banker try and cheat me out of a fee. i simply sent a registered letter to his boss and bingo there was my money.