Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pieces to the Puzzle

2ND BUDGET READING WAS DONE ON MONDAY 1/17/2011 :D :D

I thought that the 2nd budget reading was supposed to happen Tuesday. And I also thought that there was a delay for the next reading.

I hear so much twisted news regarding this. Even the facts are hard to consume at times. :(

I think there might be a piece or 2 missing! 36_19_1.gif

wasnt first reading Sunday? Second Monday?? and that is where we are at? I just have a question... Are these Legitimate done deals (the readings) or is someone speculating again? I just want to know cold hard facts and then I can form my own opinions.

• Upvote 2

wasnt first reading Sunday? Second Monday?? and that is where we are at? I just have a question... Are these Legitimate done deals (the readings) or is someone speculating again? I just want to know cold hard facts and then I can form my own opinions.

You know, even the news articles that come out can't be entirely trusted. Brisco, has a good thread started which seems to intimate that the first and second reading are done. Hopefully the articles are true. Here's the link; http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/50872-1st-reading-sunday-2nd-readind-monday-3-is-a-charm/page__pid__351246__st__0entry351246

• Downvote 1

You know, even the news articles that come out can't be entirely trusted. Brisco, has a good thread started which seems to intimate that the first and second reading are done. Hopefully the articles are true. Here's the link; http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/50872-1st-reading-sunday-2nd-readind-monday-3-is-a-charm/page__pid__351246__st__0entry351246

Thanks so Much. Im just sick of all the stories, I wish we could just stick to facts. we all know it has to happen soon. But then again who knows. What a LONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG ride I want off this rollercoaster Im starting to feel sick. lol :blink::wacko::blink::wacko:

• Upvote 1

Lets all have input on what we know for ----[facts].Fist piece---goverment established-------some one add the next piece

GOI not seated yet....temps don't count :P

2ND BUDGET READING WAS DONE ON MONDAY 1/17/2011 :D :D

second reading not done yet :P

We can't even get the basic facts straight?????????????????????????? :o

I have found in order to form my own opinions, I need to do my own research. I cannot just read posts and form my opinions around, basically, other peoples opinions.

Hopefulrv, I know you want the truth. The best way to have peace of mind, is to do some digging on your own. Otherwise, you are standing on quicksand. I know I can't take the up and down of all of this. I have to know the facts for myself. Too much depends on this for many people.

Happy hunting and have a good day.

Carrello

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

facts to date.......1. GOI not seated completely, need to fill temp spots

2. Kurds not happy, HCL not passed yet

3. Kuwait issues not finalized inwriting yet

4. Budget only read once and there are a few issues with it.....still

5. Watch out for Sadr and Iran to further complicate everything

6. All parties within Iraq gov not happy with ministers and have objections that could hold things up

7. It's all BS about Arab summit deadline and getting things done......there is NO pressure on Iraq to do any such thing, they will move at their own pace as always.

8. IMF cannot force Iraq RV

9. There is absolutely no documentation that Kuwait Emir is pressuring Maliki to RV

:P Don't hold your breath...this could go until June at least! JMO B)

• Upvote 1

I have found in order to form my own opinions, I need to do my own research. I cannot just read posts and form my opinions around, basically, other peoples opinions.

Hopefulrv, I know you want the truth. The best way to have peace of mind, is to do some digging on your own. Otherwise, you are standing on quicksand. I know I can't take the up and down of all of this. I have to know the facts for myself. Too much depends on this for many people.

Happy hunting and have a good day.

Carrello

I do my own digging, but when it appears everyone is telling a different story, It gets confusing. I have read everything I can possibly read on this subject. Its just hard to tell fact from fiction, and who to trust

I do my own digging, but when it appears everyone is telling a different story, It gets confusing. I have read everything I can possibly read on this subject. Its just hard to tell fact from fiction, and who to trust

There you have it in a nutshell.....there is no one that is talking who has factual intel......unless you know Shabibi or Maliki personally, you will nevber know for sure B)

• Upvote 1

So, if I am correct on how I am recalling it.. The budget will get its second reading today, while the 3rd reading could be early next week? I think there was another Holiday thrown into this to mix it up a little bit plus how they tend to take a couple day break from each reading. Well, there has to be other issues for parliament to discuss. I can't imagine them only working 2-3 days per week. If so, I want a job like that.