Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I have seen pepole talking about mon day being the day but bank are closed

I want to say I am not here trying to strat any confussion just stating my piont.

I see people saying that monday is the big day but the banks are close for the holiday so it won't happen on monday it will take place on tuesday.

fo those of you how may not know Martin L. King's birtday is this monday am USA holiday part of our history. But other counteries don't alway follow are holidays as we don't follow their's. So if an RV were to happen on one of are hollidays we would still be able to chas on the next day so don't worry about the little thing such as this.

I want to say I am not here trying to strat any confussion just stating my piont.

I see people saying that monday is the big day but the banks are close for the holiday so it won't happen on monday it will take place on tuesday.

fo those of you how may not know Martin L. King's birtday is this monday am USA holiday part of our history. But other counteries don't alway follow are holidays as we don't follow their's. So if an RV were to happen on one of are hollidays we would still be able to chas on the next day so don't worry about the little thing such as this.

Ill never be able to get that 20 seconds of my life back!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I have been reading this site for awhile because it's my favorite one to go to...I never feel a need to post, but for some reason I just had to become a member today because this one actually made me laugh out loud... after all the rumors I have been reading lately it's just getting old..... I'm really not laughing at you I just found this post hilarious for some reason.

Thank you for reminding us though. :)

Awe that's not nice. :blink:

Hurricanewayne I don't think your a pumper but I do think you might be a foreigner because of your English. :)

You wrote "True they say monday every week but my piont is about hollidays not money change or when it will happen just hollidays."

If you are saying they don't follow the same holidays we do you are very right. :)

• Upvote 1

If you actually read the posts by the guru's, they ALWAYS say monday cash in. Every single week. Last week was no different. Okie and KTFM spilled out a lie, said Monday cash in GUARANTEED, lol. After they said that, and posted it they realized what they did. They posted a lie that was even more unbelievable than the others. Since they have "sources" at the state department, they would know Monday is a holiday. Their sources would know this also. The sources would say Tuesday, not Monday. Since the sources do not exist, they had to correct this. They immediately changed it to Tuesday so they still look good. Dont worry though, tomorrow will come and go, and nothing will happen until Wednesday. Wednesday the chat will be " since the budget was denied, it will be re-read thursday and friday will RV, we will cash in on Monday.". Then next week it will be " well, since the camel that was carrying the RV documents broke its leg, everything was set back a couple days while a rental camel was acquired. Now the RV is set for Friday, cash in on Monday, GUARANTEED."

I PROMISE you it will be something new on wednesday. It always is....

• Upvote 1

If you actually read the posts by the guru's, they ALWAYS say monday cash in. Every single week. Last week was no different. Okie and KTFM spilled out a lie, said Monday cash in GUARANTEED, lol. After they said that, and posted it they realized what they did. They posted a lie that was even more unbelievable than the others. Since they have "sources" at the state department, they would know Monday is a holiday. Their sources would know this also. The sources would say Tuesday, not Monday. Since the sources do not exist, they had to correct this. They immediately changed it to Tuesday so they still look good. Dont worry though, tomorrow will come and go, and nothing will happen until Wednesday. Wednesday the chat will be " since the budget was denied, it will be re-read thursday and friday will RV, we will cash in on Monday.". Then next week it will be " well, since the camel that was carrying the RV documents broke its leg, everything was set back a couple days while a rental camel was acquired. Now the RV is set for Friday, cash in on Monday, GUARANTEED."

I PROMISE you it will be something new on wednesday. It always is....

That made me laugh out loud..... Rental camel... lol lol

Thank you that made my night. I hope they paid for the extra insurance on the rental camel, he could be walking for a while.