Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stalling? Or Smoke and Mirrors?

January 17th, 2011 08:01 am · Posted in NEWS

Opinion of Iraqi List member: Appointing security ministers may require more time; Possibly after Arab Summit

Posted: January 17, 2011 by CURRENCY NEWSHOUND – Just Hopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics

Appointing ministers security after the Arab summit

Posted 17/01/2011 06:30 AM

BAGHDAD (Agencies): MP for the Iraqi List, Ahmed Orabi, the process of resolving the security ministries will take more time up to more than two months, expecting that the process of selecting the ministers of defense, interior and national security will be resolved after the Arab summit to be held in Baghdad next March.

And denied a member of the National Alliance MP a coalition of state law, Kamal-Saadi said the recent visit of Vice-President of the United States to interfere in the framework of resolving the Ministries of Defense and the Interior This is an internal matter and the United States files related to the withdrawal of its troops from Iraq by end of 2011, as well as the implementation of the security agreement and the Arab Summit Conference to be held in Baghdad early next spring.

For his part, MP for the coalition forces Kurdistan Bakr flesh Friend leaders of political blocs responsibility for the delay in agreement on the names of their candidates for the ministries of security, stressing that resolving the file bags, security needs to be agreement of the political blocs and yet stand in the way of resolving this file indicated in the beginning it had been agreed the selection of independent personalities of the ministries of security, but change it later.

For his part, MP from the coalition, the Iraqi Yassin al-Obeidi was no problem in delaying the choice of ministers of security for the precision and the public interest.

In turn, confirmed the mass of the Liberal MP representing the Sadrist movement in the House of Representatives rejected Uploader Jabbar mass of candidates for the Ministry of Interior are the National Alliance and Adnan al-Asadi, Aqeel Turaihi and any person having the relationship with the rule of law.

In addition, said a member of the National Alliance MP for a coalition of law Abbas al-Bayati, it was too early to resolve the selection of candidates for the ministries of security in a time perspective, because al-Maliki needs more time to Iqrralakttiar appropriate ministries.

And demanded a parliamentary circles of the need to complete the cabinet reshuffle, the new government firmly in the selection of candidates for bags, security and vacant ministries such as planning, trade and electricity.

http://bit.ly/i2QAEO

IMHO, smoke and mirrors.

If the GOI has indeed planned the RI/RV, it is already settled and decided upon, we will not hear anything about it until it is time.

If the GOI has not planned the RI/RV, we probably will not hear about it either. There are two options, RV or no RV

What we will hear about is everything else out there that needs to be settled.

The things in the news are things that have yet to be agreed upon, the cease to stop talking about the things that are settled. May be good news for us, no news of the RV decision??

Edited by Rome M

It just seems to me that Iraq would want to RI/RV before the Arab League summit on the 23rd of March. It's their first time to host it in about 20 years and, I believe, they are doing everything they can to improve their position in the League with all their spending for hotels, infrastructure and security for this summit.

Iraqi's must know some of the member nations and delegates hold IQD and it would be a real feather in their cap if they did the RI/RV so that the guests could "cash in" in a big way while they're in Iraq.

Just my opinion.

A quote from "DOC" says it all. YOU can not beleave what you read. We all know it is near PERIOD.

"Our news hounds are the greatest ... this is no reflection on them ... just what there is to post. I've always believed that we need to assess the quality, quantity, origin (GOI news ... lol or real news ... oh, or Mohammed Salih "news" ... lol), and "volume" (if you will) of the news ... in other words is someone trying to force feed us what they want us to hear. If you grow accustomed to doing this you will be better prepared to "weigh" an article's importance in the grand scheme of this "hide and seek" puzzle before us. It will give you a sense of "taking their pulse" ... scientific ... no ... but I believe that it will serve you well."

Stay Thristy My Friends

GO RV / RI

I agree, if they complete the Gov...Balance the Budget...and stll don't RV??????? It scared me when it went into the New Year, Iraq lost BILLIONS in new contracts that expired on 31 Dec 2010.... What are they waiting for, They are punishing their own people....

No it didnt because the UN extended the development fund by six months which included the majority of those contracts