Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Trade Bumps Dates

debunker

This was posted this morning on Dinar Trade's Website:

"Due to the overwhelming demand, all orders placed after January 14th 10:00 pm PST will be shipped on Friday, January 21st for delivery Monday, January 24th."

Probably means Ali has less and less Dinar.

GO RRRVVV!!!!

Debunker

• Upvote 1

"Due to the overwhelming demand, all orders placed after January 14th 10:00 pm PST will be shipped on Friday, January 21st for delivery Monday, January 24th."

GO RRRVVV!!!!

Debunker

Could be that he can't keep up with the demand. And the dates projects are a cover your rear, so it could be that they are processed and shipped sooner. I think I've heard of people getting them sooner.

Could be that he can't keep up with the demand. And the dates projects are a cover your rear, so it could be that they are processed and shipped sooner. I think I've heard of people getting them sooner.

Could be a correlation with Adam Montana's chat today referencing the "black out" dates speculated for next week.

• Upvote 1

whatever the situation is Ali is now paying $1,000 for a million IQD....Sooooooooooo..for those that don't believe here's a chance to break even if you bought em right...

Or...

Yes, if you bought them right, this is your chance to make a little money, IF you sell them NOW for $1000. It's a no brainer for DT to buy IQD for $1000 and sell it for $1240. It probably gets tongues wagging, rumors spreading, and sales increasing. I still say buy all you want, so long as you get almost 1170 IQD for $1. We need to stop making these millionaires richer.

This delay in delivery service time makes one excogitate how Ali is going to expedite the cashing in process post RV.

It is just a thought that occur to me.

Ali, are you out there to give us a reasonable explanation other than overwhelming amount of orders?

I hope for the effortless execution of course when it comes to cashing in.

Edited by Capital stack
  • Upvote 2

This delay in delivery service time makes one excogitate how Ali is going to expedite the cashing in process post RV.

It is just a thought that occur to me.

Ali, are you out there to give us a reasonable explanation other than overwhelming amount of orders?

I hope for the effortless execution of course when it comes to cashing in.

DT cannot answer the phone now---what about if we start cashing in with them ?---soon hopefully

If orders are this far backed up, when an RV does occur it will be anarchy trying to cash in with them. I would look for alternatives such as a local bank. My basis is to cash in through my local bank. I would feel much more comfortable taking my dinar into my bank where there is some record they have them then sending them back through the mail hoping they receive them among the other 50,000 orders to sell coming through.

DT cannot answer the phone now---what about if we start cashing in with them ?---soon hopefully

This is what I mean!!

Absolutely, one can use other ways to cash in other than Ali.

Adam Montana did state that he will send out an email with a list of places to cash in.

Of course, I wish to have this problem soon !!!

• Upvote 2

what this is telling me is that people hear the rumors, the "intel", "experts", etc... and can't stop themselves from buying more. the last several weeks has seen an increased rate of predictions like never before. i don't think it was this bad last year same time. the dates are pushed back just so he can keep up. it does not mean anything else except a lucky few hearing chi-ching constantly.

• Upvote 1

It simply means the pumpers are doing their job!!!!

biggrin.gif Yes, Indeed!!

I still would like for the pumpers to be right one of these days!!

Yeah...Demand is high because people think there's a shortage! :lol: :lol: :lol:

laugh.gif I didn't know world is running out of paper and ink, lol

Yes, you are absolutely right!!

• Upvote 1

GO RRRVVV!!!!

Debunker

No probably means that Ali and his pumpers and dinar rumor website operators are the only ones making any money off this thing so far.

• Upvote 2