Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar revaluation, payout January the 21st

brookie

The first post in this thread is from the blog CMKX TREK,

Link 1

For those of you who do not know CMKX is short for CMKM diamonds, This involves a ponzi scheme much bigger than Madoff. There was an actual court case filed on January 9th 2010 by Hodges and Associates. Al Clifton Hodges is the lead attorney. The law suit is asking for 3.78 trillion in damages. This is not a made up case. it is real!

Link 2

[/url]

Links 2 and 3 contain the court files, and a copy of the complaint. It is important to note that the government is not being sued here. The share holders just want the release of funds confiscated by the government as a result of setting up CMKX as a money laundering system. There are around 40,000 investors in this stock that have lost their investment due to phantom shares being sold to the tune of 2.5 trillion. This is also known as the Bivens Action Suit,

The speculation and the unverified actions about this whole thing is this.

1. The CMKX law suit is tied to the dinar

2. The CMKX suit is actually the thing that has been holding up the dinar RV.

3. We are in the process of a three teared system which is

A. The restructuring of the banking system The Revalue of 20 currencies

B. The Revalue of the dinar.

C. The payment on the law suit to it’s share holders.

You can go into CMKX forums and read about this whole thing. They have their own set of gurus just like the dinar has it’s own set of gurus. The general belief is that the government spent the money it took from the guys using CMKX to money launder. Now the government needs to pay the money back (different scenarios of this is disputed among CMKX gurus) according to these gurus, The government has between 4 and 7 trillion dinars and when it revalues it will pay on the CMKX law suit and settle out of court to prevent public court records.

Now you have the basic story of CMKX story. Some how Terry K got wind of this by reading one of the CMKX forums. He made a chat log about it. Some people who own dinar and CMKX got wind of this and posted it in one of their sites with the title Does anyone know these guys. Here is a small section of the discussion

“I have invested in Cmkx and the Dinar, and I do believe that they are tied together and after I read this today I truly believe that. This is a post I found on one of the chats done in a Dinar forum. I had to re-read it. When I saw Global settlements and CMKX, I had to stop for a minute and remind myself that I was in a Dinar room. Notice that he says Global Settlements then CMKX and then he says, "dont know what that means" I was screaming!!!!!! I KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!!!! YAHOO!!!!! post is below! check it out!! This is it all, we are so close that I can taste it!!!!”

Link 4

It is too bad that these guys don’t know that TK is full of BS!! I think he is playing both sides of the Guru fence here.

I am still trying to verify the connections between the Dinar and CMKX, I will issue a report of my findings as soon as I am done. This is a big rabbit hole that leads to many places. Here is a copy of a chat log regarding the hold up of the Dinar RV to the CMKX suit from one of their investors.

(7:18 PM) very_tired15: G'evening

(7:18 PM) very_tired15: thx

(7:19 PM) very_tired15: 2525... maybe we will be paid in 2525

(7:19 PM) very_tired15: Thanks

(7:22 PM) very_tired15: Is there a good word to be had?

(7:22 PM) very_tired15: I did speak to AH today, but he had nothing definite to report. He expected some action this week, but that was his opinion.

(7:23 PM) very_tired15: I swear, Iwould almost bet that the feds used iour money and are waiting for the dinar to RV to pay us.. just my opinion

(7:25 PM) very_tired15: My opinion who is holding it up? The same as always - criminals.

(7:27 PM) very_tired15: What I do not understand is that if our government is acting in such a criminal manner, why is the "team" not having us put our own pressure on them. Why not take advantage of other governments putting pressure? After all, their citizens are also getting screwed.

(7:28 PM) very_tired15: dck.. that tax issue was a crock.. if it were truthful, then where is our money now?

(7:29 PM) very_tired15: I hear you Mach... why not bring out some of the heavy artillary... it is baffling to me too

(7:29 PM) very_tired15: Coach, AH said that Acca was likely paid at one time to deliver info in the unconventional Maheu fashion, but he does not know about now.

(7:31 PM) very_tired15: Summer, I do believe that money was collected and that it is designated for us. However, it is also my belief that the govenrment and the banks have and are still using it. They likely borrowed it and plan to pay us when repayment happens. It could be just as simple as the government getting money form the Iraqi Dinar.. although again, tyhat is my opinion. However, as many times that we have been delayed, it corresponds with the dinar delays.

It is important to note that this chat is not from a dinar site or from a place that even sells or has anything to do with the dinar. This is from a wall street forum. When surfing these forums you can gain a whole new perspective on the dinar. This seems to be a common belief among people who hold both CMKX and Dinar. It is also important to note that I have not been able to verify this as of yet. I am still digging to find the truth where ever it may lead. The purpose of relating all of this in DV is so when people come in here and Say CMKX, you now know what they are talking about. The case is real, but I am still looking for evidence that ties it to the dinar!!!! the packet info and white night info is put out there by some other groups as well. None of this can be proven, (At least I have not been able to prove it) therefore it is myth, fairy tale, rumor stuff until proven otherwise!!

Here is the website for CMKX aka CMKM diamonds aka Casavant Mining Kimberlite International inc.

Link 5

In closing I will say that I have not been able to verify any connection with CMKX and Al Hodges to the Revalue of the Iraqi dinar. I have looked and I am still looking.

• Upvote 2

Marcuscurtis, I, too, have been looking more into: CMKX Global Settlements Global Intelligence Asset backed currencies As afore-mentioned by Mr. Hodges when he linked these words to the dinar... still looking for more info to confirming the connection to the dinar RV. Thanks for the links, will go now to read. <BR>In case my latest updates have already gotten buried, I am adding those links below. These are mentioned in by Mr. Hodges in the 1-10 list mentioning the dinar One thing unturned another, just trying to connect all the dots I'm still reserving judgement, but definitely very interesting stuff! This stuff is somewhat mind boggling, yet a possiblity, something to think about.. Global Settlements.. background info http://dinarvets.com...__fromsearch__1 Global Settlements...Finality of settlement http://dinarvets.com...__fromsearch__1 http://dinarvets.com...__fromsearch__1 Commodity Backed Currencies/Global Monetary System? http://dinarvets.com...__fromsearch__1 Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/50428-global-settlements-cmkx-dinar-etc/#ixzz1BDnDCTtc

• Upvote 1

Marcuscurtis, I, too, have been looking more into: CMKX Global Settlements Global Intelligence Asset backed currencies As afore-mentioned by Mr. Hodges when he linked these words to the dinar... still looking for more info to confirming the connection to the dinar RV. Thanks for the links, will go now to read. <BR>In case my latest updates have already gotten buried, I am adding those links below. These are mentioned in by Mr. Hodges in the 1-10 list mentioning the dinar One thing unturned another, just trying to connect all the dots I'm still reserving judgement, but definitely very interesting stuff! This stuff is somewhat mind boggling, yet a possiblity, something to think about.. Global Settlements.. background info http://dinarvets.com...__fromsearch__1 Global Settlements...Finality of settlement http://dinarvets.com...__fromsearch__1 http://dinarvets.com...__fromsearch__1 Commodity Backed Currencies/Global Monetary System? http://dinarvets.com...__fromsearch__1 Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1BDnDCTtc

KCT,

I would say use caution here. I suspect there are people pretending to be Al Hodges. In my research I have acquired about 80 links. After reading some of the letters issued by Hodges and his law firm. I found other letters on the internet that have a very different style of writing which claim to be written by Hodges. You need to verify every source and look for actual documents, not blog articles or here say.

• Upvote 1

Before I saw this thread, I posted the same letter, and it was my further investigation of verocity of the letter, where I actually found the original letter, where the information with links to Global Intelligence were found. As I said earlier, I am just trying to connect the dots.

This link (below listed as "Global Intelligence Network") was listed directly under Al Hodges contact info on the following link:

http://fraudallowedbythesec.blog.com/

Al Hodges referred to the Global Intelligence in this post:

http://dinarvets.com..._1entry347092

Global Intelligence Network

2190 E. Pebble Road, Suite 150

Las Vegas, NV 89123

702.891.0555 (Fax)

877.891.0500 (Toll Free)

Nevada Private Investigator License #883

California Private Investigator License #9718″

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/50492-global-intelligence-network/#ixzz1BDt52Cvl

So many Negative people connected 2 a Pozitive thing!!! Thanks 4 the post and 2 all those who do nothing more than make negative comments please GROW UP!!! its one thing to disagree but to put people down is sad! And if this negative way of putting people down is how u raise your kids then u need 2 look in the mirror!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like i am at a little leauge game and parents are fighting over whos kid gets the ball!!!!!!!!!! GROW up and show respect!!! if u disagree do it in a classy way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The sad thing is i was raisied in a bad neighborhood and many of my family and friends are addicted 2 drugs and i have more class and respect than many of u who grew up in better homes and neighborhoods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This constant negative energy is one of the big things that is wrong with this world 2day!!!!!!!! 2 many internet tuff guys who put people down on the net and dont have the ballz 2 do it 2 someones face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if u dissagree PLEASE do it with class!!!!!!! this might be the last day i look at this site because of the adults acting like kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! give me all the negative feedback u want 2 i dont care but remember the golden rule, DO UN-2 OTHERS AS U WOULD HAVE THEM DO 2 U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry.gif

• Upvote 6

I so agree with your post Action316! There is no need to be rude and put people down, if you disagree then just disagree, you don't have to try and make people look stupid just because they don't understand all of this. I am a newbie and I surely do not understand all of this nor the lingo yet, but I am trying to learn. The only way we can learn is to read the posts and ask questions! They may sound stupid to some of you, but obviously we are sincere when we ask!! So please try and have a little patience with us, ok?? I said all of this with a sincere heart and am not trying to be mean, ok?

• Upvote 2

Hold on a second.

This has opened up a lot I have never read before.

What if, as is mostly true, in every rumour or made up story there is a kernel of the truth, some tiny little bit that is real. Of course the hard part is to know what is real so that you know the rest of it is bull.

But what if ANY of this is true?

This is where it leaves me thinking ... massive realignment of global economic structuring ... so certain people holding dinar are guaranteed of a certain amount of new money in this new global structuring. But does that leave us as well off as we would have been if we had bought the lottery or just lucked into a good currency deal? Of will the new structure of the financial picture be so different that our "windfall" will put us squarely in the middle of the new middle class struggling as most do not to fall any lower into the pit of poveryty. Will those who think they are wealthy now become the poor suddenly?

Will the poor as we know them now become so marginalized as to be uncountable and unseen.?

This post says a lot about change in the financial arena but not in what direction and for which people. I am must curious. Not trying to be a naysayer or a conspiracy nut, just saying I don't get it.

smee2

Smee, you've touched on what I feel is the heart of all this RV business. I just read on Yahoo an article yesterday stating the dollar will collapse in 5-6 months and if oil keeps going up past 100$, the dollar is sure to tank. We know the IMF really wants a one world currency and one world order, what better way than to let the currencies collapse, then it RV's and like you said, we're left with not nearly what we thought. I dont' know, anymore thoughts anyone?

• Upvote 1

I can go along with sassy and 316 on this subject. Most everyone in this forum is looking for answers of some sort and to get answers we have to ask question. Yes as you can see I am a newbie. The first time any of us were presented with the dinar currency we had a lot of questions. So instead of negative comments because someone brings up a subject that has been already gone over, the adult thing to do would be to suggest posts that have covered that subject. As for disagreements, everyone is entitled to an oppinion but it doesn't mean we have to agree. I suggest we all keep it friendly, help where you can, and try not to make statements unless you do a little research first. Posting false or untrue statements could ruin peoples lives because they believe what people are saying as fact and they shouldn't always do that. Thanks. To all a wonderful day.

• Upvote 1

What i am getting out of this is that the U.S.

can't afford to pay off this suit w/o an RV.

Is this how the 2 seemingly unrelated things become

intertwined?

My other question is....

How does the 250 million stolen from

investors turn into trillions when it was all a scam

to begin with?

What i am getting out of this is that the U.S.

can't afford to pay off this suit w/o an RV.

Is this how the 2 seemingly unrelated things become

intertwined?

My other question is....

How does the 250 million stolen from

investors turn into trillions when it was all a scam

to begin with?

I would say yes is the answer to your first statement. However, whether or not it is true remains to be seen. It seems that Mr. hodges believes that the two are related. But this all depends on whether or not the letters I found with his name on it are really from Mr. Hodges, or someone pretending to be him. What a lot of people don't realize is a cultic group has attatched itself to the CMKX story, and they are using it as a way to further their agenda. As soon as I am done digging Iwill give a full report.

As to the answer to the second question read this link all the way through

3.78 Trillion Law suit

:D

HI ALL AFTER READING ALL THIS FOR THE PAST TWO HOURS i AM STILL SMILING AND WANT TO FFER MY RECLINER AND BOOTS !!!!

I THINK IF THESE ARE THE NEW MILLIONAIRES LOOK OUT AMERICA AS WE ARE IN FOR SOME REAL PROBLEMS.

WE ALL KNOW THAT THERE IS GOING TO BE AN RV WHEN SEEMS TO BE THE MOST UNANSWERED QUESTION OF EACH DAY????

I REALLY THINK WHEN WE ALL STOP AND PUT OUR FEET UP IN MY RECLINER AND PUT ON THE BOOTS FOR ALL THE B.S. THEN WE CAN SEE A LITTLE CLEARER.

PLEASE STOP BASHING ONE ANOTHER AND THOSE WITH ALL THE QUOTES AND KNOWLEDGE YOUR WRITING TRY TO REFRAIN AS EVERYONE HERE SEES IT AS B.S. ANYWAY.

WHY CAN'T WE ALL COME HERE AND TALK ABOUT WHAT A BOOST FOR OUR ECONOMY, OR WHAT YOUR GOING TO DO AS A NEW MILLIONAIRE TO MAKE YOURS AND EVERYONE YOU KNOW LIFE A LITTLE EASIER, OR WHERE YOU WANT TO GO WHEN YOU BECOME A MILLIONAIRE.

NO WONDER THE REPUBLICANS ARE SHAKING IN THEIR BOOTS

WHAT ARE WE DOING????

WE CAN ALL WAIT AND SEE I STILL HAVE THE RECLINERS AND BOOTS FOR THOSE THAT WANT TO JOIN ME....LETS HAVE SOME FUN. :hug::woot:

• Upvote 1