Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DV, why don't you let this info in. It is important.

qzee

What part of "This was sent to me in an email" don't you get? That is not my page - it was created by the same people who busted the phone "medic", the hot tub scammer, and many many others.

I don't have time to do all that!

I'm not here to sling mud, but at the same time - scammers are scammers and the people on this site deserve to see it if it's out there. Listen to them or not, that's your choice. I've done my part.

Yes, I understand but since you've reposted it with that piece of info on there, hence you have some exposure there Adam. Surely you know that. I think you know the little part Im talking about, Im just saying I would black that out. The rest, well thats for someone else to defend, not me.

• Upvote 2

Yes, I understand but since you've reposted it with that piece of info on there, hence you have some exposure there Adam. Surely you know that. I think you know the little part Im talking about, Im just saying I would black that out. The rest, well thats for someone else to defend, not me.

I can't black it out because it's not my page. I don't own it, I don't control it, and I can't edit it.

• Upvote 2

Sonny1

I first would like to let you know that I am a retired educator/coach of over 30 years in the public school system. I was encouraged to invest into the Dinar last Aug of 2010. I do understand that this investment is a 'roller coaster ride' and that patience is a major requirement for the success of the Dinar.

I have invested in over 400 hours of visiting 4 majors sites that share intel. I have 6 major Iraq media sources that I check quite often. I learned enough about this investment to perhaps start my own course called, 'The Iraq Dinar 101'. I don't know eveything about this investment, so I find it an interesting 'ride'.

I do not consider myself a guru or try to impose on anyone's intel. I like to research on my own and sometimes I'll see info before anyone list's it on their site. I am not interested in a 'race' to see who is 'first' at posting. I am not interested in becoming a leader nor a guru.

So, I respect those who have other intel that I don't have access to. I do respect all the sites that I visit on a daily basis. I try to filter the intel, whether it is false or true to gather the truth about the process of the RV/RI of the Iraqie Dinar. I do get caught up the the emtional roller coaster ride like everyone else. All sites tend to share excellent information. And I have a great appreication for the expertise for all sites.

With all that being said, I am very disappointed in your post above that you have made public. You have given me the impression that this is a step back of your integrity and doesn't reflect the leadership that I can appreciate from ANY site.

I would strongly suggest, that before you post this type of bashing, you need to do more diligence in your assessment of other people and sites.

I don't expect people to be perfect, but I do expect those who are running a site to be more professional.

You can ban me from this site if you so desire, and I will understand.

cp

Let me guess...you didn't spelling did you?

• Downvote 5

It's against the rules to advertise or discuss other sites.

Also, why does it matter to this site if another site is down?

I would let it go if I was you, you're pushing an envelope that shouldn't be pushed.

IMO I find this to be childish, purely. Go ahead and ban me, this will soon be over, and I truly believe folks will scatter

to the four winds with their new found wealth..... will you or with out you.......

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Well, I will say this, Most people only really get upset when they loose money. From what I see posted in this thread, the talk is of a "bogus scam" that is costing $25 post RV, its one time fee. Some sites offer VIPS membership with annual fees that are more than $25. With hopes of this or that to become educated and privy to information. Face it folks, for those that hold dinar, you will watch all the sites, know enough people that hold dinar, and have enough to knowledge, that you will know on your own within that the dinar has RV/RI'd. From what I am learning, a lot of your 'tax deferrments' need to be taken care of before the currency has RV'd i.e. putting some in an IRA. Yet, noone has offered a web conference, conference call, or even a youtube video in regards to this.

Most people on the sites speak of God and being christians. A hyprocrite is someone who Monday through Saturday are not who they are on Sunday. Go ahead and bash me, but when you get in a car wreck or when you mom is sick, God will be the first one you call on. If you say you dont believe in God, it wont take but a second to convince you, the second before you die.

With all this said, my point is this. No one is perfect, no one has a perfectly clean background, I mean raise your hand if you have never lied on your taxes about $1. If somone is willing to post information about this investment I commend them. If somone reads ANY information and believes it 100% without your own due deligence I pray for you. I look to websites to try to help gain knowledge about what is going on in Iraq. I do not need any website to email me or text me that the RV has happened. Trust me, if you done your due deligence and began a personal relationship with a banker, they will call you personanlly and let you know it RV'd. The bank wants your deposit and the banker wants a raise which he gets by increasing his deposits.

This is becoming a sick joke one website talking crap about another. If you have the 'intel' to disprove any other 'intel' then share it. If not, dont bash it. If you have enough intel to disprove every rumor that is currently posted, then you should have enough intel to give a rate or date, which i dont think anyone can do. Its easy to sit back oh they are lieing,,, watch. give it 2 days. But if this is the best you can do in discussing intel, then you much of a great leader or friend. Character assination gains very little favor. Standing tall among peers because of your personal merits is worth more than towering over the masses because of someones short comings.

Remember, be wise as serpent and harmless as a dove.

• Upvote 5

IMO I find this to be childish, purely. Go ahead and ban me, this will soon be over, and I truly believe folks will scatter

to the four winds with their new found wealth..... will you or with out you.......

You are entitled to your opinion as long as you state it respectfully.

The rules have been in place since before you were a member, so your opinion on this matter is a irrelevant.

Other sites ban you when you disagree. I give warnings when people are disrespectful, but I have never banned someone for disagreeing with me.

• Upvote 3

No disrespect but the point that you brought up was that they are charging 25$ for information Post RV at a convention in SF.

Dont you charge much more than that for "extra intel".

1. My point was they ran a huge "No Boss No Cost" campaign... and then within days charged $25. Did they lie, or was that just an accident? You decide.

2. I don't charge anything for extra info. I don't give extra info. If you want to know what I charge for here, take a look at what the VIP members have to say about it.

3. I have never once claimed I could do what I do for free - I have actual attorneys retained, actual tax professionals retained, and more. The service I provide costs me money, and that's why there is a fee for VIP.

4. VIP is NOT for rumors or "Intel". If you are considering joining VIP, please see this page to learn what you can expect:

http://dinarnews.net/benefits

Read more: page__st__40#ixzz1B39g8ANQ

• Upvote 1

you made my day with this comment,

lolololol

yea they are going to lay out 100k to educate you....

for free...

OMG.... ROTFLMAO

Um.. you are a little quick to jude aren't you? You , and others are climbing on board bashing a site over a $25 fee, when this site to be a VIP or OSI whatever will cost you, in the long run, hundreds if not thousands of $$$.

You have no guarantee that this site is not scamming as well (I am just saying for argument sake), and you also have no proof "Adam Montana" is the guys actual name or anything factual about him (just saying). And as far as predicting goes, AM himself has made them, and has made predictions of "windows" when it could happen. It is the same thing, stop splitting hairs.

Open your eyes people. Stop all this useless bickering, judging, casting stones, whining, backbiting, lying, manipulating, and other useless nonsense that is going on. No one knows anything for certain.

Everyone needs to calm down and just enjoy the ride and stop trying to control who listens to whom, or who listens to what rumor. .

Not trying to "bash" anyone, and no offense intended.

• Upvote 8

Oh there is no argument that you are well liked by most on here. But I guess I dont know what your point of a 179.00$ a year VIP membership? You are making very good money I am sure through your eBook and VIP memberships selling information right? That is all I ment...

You are sitting here saying you don't see the point... after I just gave you a link to read about the point.

If you refuse to read, I can't help you.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

You are sitting here saying you don't see the point... after I just gave you a link to read about the point.

If you refuse to read, I can't help you.

The $25 "charged" at the Other site IS REFUNDABLE at the Seminar NOT like any VIP costs incurred at this site. the fee is only to help with determining how to set up conference room space required during the events.

• Upvote 8

I'm closing this before I decide to take Guido up on his offer :lol:

That is all I ment in my post. This site has not exactly been the brewing ground for the best info on the net either. And you can still spend a ton of money getting your hopes up for a let down. But I personally dont think it is right to bash or judge people for a fee when the site you are on charges a whole lot more...

You seriously don't get it.

The other site is owned by a Marketer. This site is owned by someone with the legal qualifications to talk about financial matters.

I have been involved in the Dinar for 6 or 7 years. I have been working on my Post RV Investments, which VIP members will get exclusive access to, for over 5 years.

The other site is owned by someone who admits he just found out about the dinar a couple months ago.

That's just the start. There is a HUGE difference here.

If you want to know more about VIP, click this link.If you can't figure it out after reading that page, just drop it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

this is sad, i been watching this site for a long time. adam has every right to make money off this site as it is a business. the other site mentioned has that right too however, i have to agree dont say its free when you turn around and charge for things just a few months later and lead certain people to believe it is intently for their benefit. i think it may have been a wiser move to just tell people we are gonna charge you X amount for X amount of services. just an opinion this is a business, people forget that because of no brick and mortar to walk into