Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My black list of pumpers, liars and just plain off-the-wall posters

jimsasya

Maybe it would be helpful to keep a running list of those people who repeatedly share outright false information. I will begin with the ones I can remember but because there are so many names running through these forums, please list others I have not included. Here are the obvious ones:

Okie - DD seems to stand by him that he has real connections but he has clearly displayed that he is either a pumper or doesn't know when he is being mislead by his own sources. It's important to keep in mind that it's not only the fact that he is wrong all the time but it's the intel he passes on that is laughable. For example: He stated that one of his sources claimed all of Iraq was out in the streets a few weeks ago cheering because the RV happened. Sorry but the majority of Iraqi's have no idea what the RV will mean for them. This kind of sloppy into comes in way too often

Terryk - I know the majority of us laugh any time this guy posts anything but for any newbies, don't give any attention to his claims of $5+ RV's that happened last week but just haven't hit the Western world yet. IMO, Terryk is the worst offender.

Topgunner - I can only site one example of this guy being blatantly false in his intel but it's a pretty big deal because it wasn't something he heard. He claimed to have spoken to a rep fro DOHA bank in Kuwait who told him that the rate of .1 IQD to 1 KWD was an accurate and valid rate.

Frank26 - This guy seems to be more cautious in what he shares. I'll give him credit for that but the fact that he welcomes intel from TerryK and Okie is a big tip off that he may not be the best guy to listen to.

Also, anyone who posts anything similar to, "This is my first post and you probably won't believe me but..." should be tossed out as a pumper in disguise. I'm going to start keeping track of names of these people as well.

Please post any other offenders to this thread and their claims so we can keep a list of who not to listen to.

This newbie must be a liberal because he thinks we're all too damn dumb to figure this out for ourselves. Sorry, we're all adults here, and everyone can make up their own minds on who and what they want to believe, there is no need for censorship - this IS America after all, and regardless of whether you agree, regardless of whether the speach is hateful, regardless of whether the speach is all lies, - and I may vehemently disagree with it - it is a right protected under the first amendment of the constitution and I will fight to the death to protect it.

You have the right to voice your opposition - and for know - that right is also protected under the constitution, but it seems there are members of congress trying to silence any voice of opposition as well.

Edited by Shylmysten
  • Upvote 18
  • Downvote 21

I posted this in another thread so I think it can go here also as it can apply to chats!!

Try This:

Rumor Section = Rumors

Rumor Section = Rumors

Rumor Section = Rumors

If I go into the Rumor Section = Rumors there is a good chance that I might read nothing but RUMORS!!

Rumors make me very upset because they (rumors) never seem to come true!!

I think that instead of me getting all worked up over RUMORS that never seem to come true,

I will stay out of that section and stick to the Iraq & Dinar Related News Section = links to help back the article and only look for articles from people that I trust and have a good track record here on DV! (thanks Mr. Rich)

Hmmmmm!! That might help me keep my blood pressure down and stop me from making negative post that might get me banned! tongue.gif

This also can go with other Dinar Sites Chats!! If they hold no credibility in your book!!! DON'T READ THE CHATS!! It will only make you upset and then ^^^^^^^see above as to what comes next!!

Just trying to help!

Thanks

Bump

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 5

This newbie must be a liberal because he thinks we're all too damn dumb to figure this out for ourselves. Sorry, we're all adults here, and everyone can make up their own minds on who and what they want to believe, there is no need for censorship - this IS America after all, and regardless of whether you agree, regardless of whether the speach is hateful, regardless of whether the speach is all lies, - and I may vehemently disagree with it - it is a right protected under the first amendment of the constitution and I will fight to the death to protect it.

You have the right to voice your opposition - and for know - that right is also protected under the constitution, but it seems there are members of congress trying to silence any voice of opposition as well.

So you're defending those who spread outright lies about the progress of an RV?

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I posted this in another thread so I think it can go here also as it can apply to chats!!

Try This:

Rumor Section = Rumors

Rumor Section = Rumors

Rumor Section = Rumors

If I go into the Rumor Section = Rumors there is a good chance that I might read nothing but RUMORS!!

Rumors make me very upset because they (rumors) never seem to come true!!

I think that instead of me getting all worked up over RUMORS that never seem to come true,

I will stay out of that section and stick to the Iraq & Dinar Related News Section = links to help back the article and only look for articles from people that I trust and have a good track record here on DV! (thanks Mr. Rich)

Hmmmmm!! That might help me keep my blood pressure down and stop me from making negative post that might get me banned! tongue.gif

This also can go with other Dinar Sites Chats!! If they hold no credibility in your book!!! DON'T READ THE CHATS!! It will only make you upset and then ^^^^^^^see above as to what comes next!!

Just trying to help!

Thanks

Bump

I agree with what you are saying. The problem is there is actually people out there that believes these people. I may have a big heart and I try my best to inform those people before their worlds starts to unfold. If I can keep one person from falling into their trap, than I have done something. I may be wrong for informing the people who are less educated on this investment than the rest of us, but liars shouldr be called for what they are. Flat out Liars.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

So you're defending those who spread outright lies about the progress of an RV?

No I'm defending their constitutional rights to FREE SPEACH. There's a HUGE difference.

Shylmysten, on 13 January 2011 - 10:45 AM, said:

It's plain and simple what I am defending. No need to misconstrue my intentions, or take my words out of context to demonize my values.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Maybe it would be helpful to keep a running list of those people who repeatedly share outright false information. I will begin with the ones I can remember but because there are so many names running through these forums, please list others I have not included. Here are the obvious ones:

Okie - DD seems to stand by him that he has real connections but he has clearly displayed that he is either a pumper or doesn't know when he is being mislead by his own sources. It's important to keep in mind that it's not only the fact that he is wrong all the time but it's the intel he passes on that is laughable. For example: He stated that one of his sources claimed all of Iraq was out in the streets a few weeks ago cheering because the RV happened. Sorry but the majority of Iraqi's have no idea what the RV will mean for them. This kind of sloppy into comes in way too often

Terryk - I know the majority of us laugh any time this guy posts anything but for any newbies, don't give any attention to his claims of $5+ RV's that happened last week but just haven't hit the Western world yet. IMO, Terryk is the worst offender.

Topgunner - I can only site one example of this guy being blatantly false in his intel but it's a pretty big deal because it wasn't something he heard. He claimed to have spoken to a rep fro DOHA bank in Kuwait who told him that the rate of .1 IQD to 1 KWD was an accurate and valid rate.

Frank26 - This guy seems to be more cautious in what he shares. I'll give him credit for that but the fact that he welcomes intel from TerryK and Okie is a big tip off that he may not be the best guy to listen to.

Also, anyone who posts anything similar to, "This is my first post and you probably won't believe me but..." should be tossed out as a pumper in disguise. I'm going to start keeping track of names of these people as well.

Please post any other offenders to this thread and their claims so we can keep a list of who not to listen to.

i agree with some of this...... but..... i like frank26.. he is at least honest... and gives his opinions only.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

So you have a lot to say about others who bring information. What are your sources or are you just a basher?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I think what Bumper and others are trying to tell you is stay out of the RUMORS section if you can't handle it because rumors can be viewed as gossip and gossip is usually wrong. No one here is defending any of these guys, we all know them and if a Newbie pays attention to the gossip section then they will learn what they desire to hear, the truth or gossip. Rumors section is strictly for entertainment only and if you pay attention then you will see the Moderators doing their jobs by making sure those rumors are classified in the rumors section. I do appreciate your concern, Jim, and don't disagree with your list of pumpers, but I think some people that want to hear from these pumpers would view your list of pumpers as being disrespectful and would request your list of pumpers to be in the rumors section.

laugh.gif Cheers!

• Upvote 3

slow ya role man we dnt care how tuff you type :lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

So you are saying these guys have credibility and should be listened to? Would you recommend someone who is going to be making an investment decision with the Dinar should use their "intel" as reasons to jump in? Rather than just stating your opinion why not share some facts of why we should be listening to these people?

I think he meant that the informed among us don't need a primer in what not to fall for. A lot of readers here have enough time in to know which way is up.

okay...put the Glenn Beck down and step slowly away from your television.

No one is trying to take away anyone's right to free speech.

I think what the original poster has a problem with is this...

Are there Rumors in the Rumors section? Or are there LIES in the rumor section?

If you have a rumor and you share it- that's fine but if you are going there and making stuff up- well that's not cool at ALL.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2