Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Clinton leaders: Do not let the country prey to extremists

VIZIOIRAQI

Clinton leaders: Do not let the country prey to extremists13/01/2011clinton_10012011.jpgDoha, Qatar (CNN) - U.S. Secretary of State, Hillarious Clinton, the leaders and the leaders of the Middle East to leave the country prey vulnerability to extremists and terrorists if it allowed corruption to thrive, and the lack of equality, justice and ignore the voices of their people.

Clinton said that "the peoples of the region (Middle East) are proud of their accomplishments and what was achieved, but they are extremely concerned about the trends in many parts of the Middle East", and described the current period as "decisive moment" and "test of leadership."

This came during a speech Thursday at the "Forum for the Future", an independent institution brings together representatives from some 20 countries from the Middle East, in addition to the Group of Eight, to discuss the conditions of sustainable development and human rights.

She added that there are large numbers of young men and young people in the region that suffer from unemployment and lack of proper education.

And followed that in the States that have not deliberately to reform, the population "are demanding reform in order to make governments more effective and responsive to their demands and open."

The foreign minister said in her speech that if the leaders did not find legal avenues for the participation of citizens in their communities, there is who will fill the vacuum ", referring to the extremist elements and terrorist groups and others, who will work on the exploitation of frustration and poverty.

She pointed out that these things happen with dwindling natural resources and low levels of water and oil revenues wither, and they have a few States to develop long-term plans to address these problems.

Also warned Clinton, who is touring Gulf, including the United Arab Emirates, Yemen and Oman as well as Qatar, the destructive impact of corruption, said: "But in many ways, the foundations of the region is sinking in the sand."

http://www.akhbaar.org/wesima_articles/index-20110113-103148.html

In all honesty, I don't believe they've listened to a word she says, and it's not because they "like her or dislike her." (And believe me, I don't agree with what she stands for politically for the most part.) However, I understand that they're trying to come out of the "dark ages" as much as possible, but their idea on women has not changed very much if at all. Common sense tells you that change doesn't happen overnight and it's been embedded in their culture since...forever. They're not likely to change their notions or beliefs anytime soon. They've treated their women like chattel or property for ages and to change that culture or way of life would be a miracle. It's sad not to have women at their full potential, but that's their culture and I respect that.

Hillarious is doing nothing more than blowing air in the breeze though she does make some good points...amazingly. It's the men of this nation that will have to be the one to take charge and do the persuading if they'll listen. I'm hoping we can get some good, strong American men in there to do that. :ph34r:

• Upvote 1

In all honesty, I don't believe they've listened to a word she says, and it's not because they "like her or dislike her." (And believe me, I don't agree with what she stands for politically for the most part.) However, I understand that they're trying to come out of the "dark ages" as much as possible, but their idea on women has not changed very much if at all. Common sense tells you that change doesn't happen overnight and it's been embedded in their culture since...forever. They're not likely to change their notions or beliefs anytime soon. They've treated their women like chattel or property for ages and to change that culture or way of life would be a miracle. It's sad not to have women at their full potential, but that's their culture and I respect that.

Hillarious is doing nothing more than blowing air in the breeze though she does make some good points...amazingly. It's the men of this nation that will have to be the one to take charge and do the persuading if they'll listen. I'm hoping we can get some good, strong American men in there to do that. :ph34r:

Well, if blew more than hot air Bill wouldn’t have been playing with dangerous cigars. :D oops sorry about that one.

• Upvote 1

Our country has been fun by strong American men and look where we are :blink:

And no I am not a liberal nor democrat.

And that crack about Hillarious not blowing enough anything......well that was funny :lol: