Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Interesting day at the bank

This story is awfully fishy. This person has not responded to anyone's post here. Looks like they are running out of options to sway peoples minds on this investment. I, for one, don't believe a word of this story. I can't understand the mindset here. What is this person trying to accomplish? Someone please help me understand the purpose here.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I also went to my bank no more than 1/2 hr ago Bought two hundred thousand more no sweat no tears ,went right through at same old rate .0010487 only jumps up and down a couple of numbers every time i buy. Thank you and it will be 7 to 14 days back order. Done deal, just saying.

Thank you all. I went to another branch today... and voila. No questions asked. I simply wrote downt the acct number, routhing number and my order number. I mistakenly took in my printed Dianrtrade receipt, and thats when all the questions got asked. I am contemplating changing banks, but I WILL tell them to "SUCK IT" when the RV does happen and Im rich. Some people are such tools.

Well, after finally reading ALL the replies here, some of you have missed my point. I realize DT is extremely swamped. Says so on their website. And this post is in no way a slam on DT.

Maybe if I told you tha I live deep in redneck Texas, then maybe you will say "ah... that explains it".

The city I live in is on Alis' list of exchange locations when the RV goes down. Just FYI.

I call BS on this. Debunked.

really? how did you debunk this????.

The same thing happened in a small town bank in Iowa recently Only this bank said the trading of Iraqi currency aided terrorists. Ali called the bank himself and raised h*ll. ....not all banks are enlightened and this can indeed happen.

I'm sorry but you saying "debunked" does not make it so.

• Upvote 1

Whoever called it BS is wrong. I remember hearing about Wachovia Banks dealing in dinars so last year I went to our local office and inquired about them. The man made a few phone calls because he had never heard of them. He came back to me and told me they would not be dealing with dinars because they thought it was a scam. Didn't stop me though and I got set up somewhere else.

Point is that I think each bank can have it's own opinion and policies. And no I am not a pumper nor am I an anti-pumper (Is that a real occupation) :blink:

I think this is a good point. Each branch works within the confines of corporate policy, but the branch manager has discretionary privilege. Example: I bank with WF in Texas. I mostly like them, but I was in Corpus Christi for work, ordered some dinar, went to the branch at "Five Points" to do a wire transfer. While there, I asked why WF does not do online wires like Chase and also why I could not do the wire by telephone. The Chase thing was explained as "security". The wire by telephone was explained that some branches allow it (my home branch does), but the branch manager at each branch has discretion to allow or disallow. B)

For those branches of WF that state the IQD is a "scam",

there are a few facts that come to my mind about some very

active and fraudlulent activities that WF have been caught doing

over the last few years, along with a few other larger banks not to

mention the ongoing mortgage fraud and fiascos that will over time

buckle the big boys into insolvency.

So for these folks at WF to state the IQD is a scam....they really need to

examine themselves very closely before they make accusation about "their"

definition of a scam. They are totally hypocrites to say this in my opinion.

I am aware of enough of the tactics and lies and fraud that has been committed

over the years by banks...and amazingly enough...guess who got bailed out???

Most of the large institutions are corrupt. I've researched these matters for a friend of

mine in regards to investment research and what I found out over the last 2 years

made me stop and wonder how is it possible for anyone to get away with what some of these

guys actually did, and THEN get bail out funds?

I still wonder about it, but no one seems to care as long as it is not them who are affected. Funny

thing is, most banks are not aware, that there is no more bail outs for them, well let's just say

not 'public' knowledge type of rescue...it will all be behind taxpayer backs, just like is going on now

as we speak. They have proven themselves corrupt again with another round of fraud regarding foreclosures,

and they had the audacity after getting bailed out, to turn around and try their from of "scamming".

Funny how it all works out. over the next year or so, the banking horizon will change and more will have to

be taken over by FDIC as the list of insolvent banks continue to grow in this country. It really is a strange time

we live in where good is considered evil and evil is considered "good".

What is hidden is always brought to the light when it is time. We are living in a time when some of these folks

will have to face much deeper scrutiny...and they will not like what is found.

Now I am not at all saying there are NO good well managed banks in this country...there are...they are the smaller

ones who are not being gutted by the big boys. Many are small town banks that do not need the fancy names to prove

they are somehow legit. They prove this themselves by actually managing their customers deposits

in a responsible fashion and they are still making loans to small businesses, and playing an actual necessary role in their

respective communities. To these folks I applaud their integrity!

But the big boys who look down their stuffed up noses at their clientele and think they

have a captive audience...kindly remind them that is a lie. You can always take your business elsewhere.

So next time a large mouthed know it all institutional banker happens to proudly inform you that only they 'know' what is right for you,

remind them you are not ignorant of their track record the last few years, you are very much aware that they most likely have abused

YOUR taxpayer money via their cute bail outs and you are not ignorant of their tricks and interest rate games.

You will not hear another word from them ;):lol:

I apologize to anyone here who work within the banking sectors. This is not at all an indictment against you,

as I am referring to the guys at the top (including the big wallstreet bankers) who do most of the manipulating

and number games, who plot and plan to purposely defraud people, who create junk paper products and parade them

around as "sound" investments, these are the sad stories I am talking about.

I understand the employees are certainly NOT the ones who should be blamed for any of these things.

Generally, the employees are totally ignorant of what actually goes on within some of these institutions.

Sorry, I just can get a little angry when I hear of how some of these guys treat their customers. I have no desire to

accuse anyone, this poster included, whether their banking story is truth or lie, only they know for sure. But I will not hesitate to point

out just how untrustworthy our banking system has become. They do hide things very well, and they also get to implement

certain accounting methods that allow them to HIDE their losses from their shareholders. Of course this was given the

wink and nod the last 2 years by the feds, who are also not the most upstanding bunch in the crowd either. If the accounting methods being

utilized today were begin used just 5 years ago or so, it would have been considered illegal accounting. Funny how it all changed

just to hide the truth of their condition.

So, choose wisely the bank you can actually trust before you go and plunk down ANY RV funds. Do not be ignorant

of these matters.

All my best! :D

Jim

---