Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV on the 14th

labdog

Newbie here, my heart goes out to all who have suffered and endured this endless mental and emotional torture. Hopefully the payoff is real soon.

I too am relatively new to the investment. Glad I got on the rollarcoaster, but like you I feel for those who got into this at the start. I don't know if I could have endured years of endless " Don't worry, it's RV'ing tomorrows". I will however stick it out cause (and don't tell anybody) I hear it's going to RV tomorrow!

OK - I WAS ON THE CHAT A FEW DAYS AGO AND A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE IS AN iRAQI CITIZEN NOW BACK LIVING THERE AND WORKING FOR SBS TV AU AS AN INVESTIF=GATIVE REPORTER. THE SHOW IS DATELINE...EVER HEARD OF THAT? YES ! HE DOES OMMENTARIES FOR THE ENTIRE TV NATION FOR AUSTRALIA ON IRAQ AND ITS FUTURE.

SO I ASKED SINCE YOU'RE INVESTIGATING IRAQ GOVT. AND THE ECONOMY TO INCLUDE INVESTORS...WHEN WOULD I EXPECT TPO SEE A "RV" - HIS ANSWER WAS "THE DINAR WILL STAY THE SAME AS NOW FOR THE NEXT 2 YEARS AND THEN GRADAULY GO UP AS INVESTORS AND OIL SEEKING NATIONS INVEST IN DRILLING." HE DOES BELIEVE THE RV WILL HAPPEN AND THAT MY OWNING THE NEW DINARS IS VERY GOOD BUT IT WILL TAKE TIME. AGAIN FOLKS, THIS IS A TV PERSONALITY HIRED BY SBS TV AU LIVING, WORKING AND INVESTIGATING IRAQ FOR THE TV SHOW DATELINE.

THIS IS REAL NEWS. THANKYOU MR. NADI BUT WISH YOU SAID 2 WEEKS!

Have we not subscribe to this forum and VIP member for some, to wait for Adam telling us when the RV

will happen and to follow his advice on how to cashin?

It's weird that there is so much false infos when we know who will give us the answer when done!

Guys please wait for the signal of Adam! :)

BREAKING NEWS ----- I just recieved a telegram from my best friend in the whole wide world ----- THE CHICKEN PLUCKER. He informed me that the RV was near. In order to cash in your last name must contain at least 6 vowels. The rate is set at 1.87 pounds of fresh CAMEL DUNG per dinar. I hope this puts your mind at ease.

• Upvote 1

OK - I WAS ON THE CHAT A FEW DAYS AGO AND A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE IS AN iRAQI CITIZEN NOW BACK LIVING THERE AND WORKING FOR SBS TV AU AS AN INVESTIF=GATIVE REPORTER. THE SHOW IS DATELINE...EVER HEARD OF THAT? YES ! HE DOES OMMENTARIES FOR THE ENTIRE TV NATION FOR AUSTRALIA ON IRAQ AND ITS FUTURE.

SO I ASKED SINCE YOU'RE INVESTIGATING IRAQ GOVT. AND THE ECONOMY TO INCLUDE INVESTORS...WHEN WOULD I EXPECT TPO SEE A "RV" - HIS ANSWER WAS "THE DINAR WILL STAY THE SAME AS NOW FOR THE NEXT 2 YEARS AND THEN GRADAULY GO UP AS INVESTORS AND OIL SEEKING NATIONS INVEST IN DRILLING." HE DOES BELIEVE THE RV WILL HAPPEN AND THAT MY OWNING THE NEW DINARS IS VERY GOOD BUT IT WILL TAKE TIME. AGAIN FOLKS, THIS IS A TV PERSONALITY HIRED BY SBS TV AU LIVING, WORKING AND INVESTIGATING IRAQ FOR THE TV SHOW DATELINE.

THIS IS REAL NEWS. THANKYOU MR. NADI BUT WISH YOU SAID 2 WEEKS!

Are you talking about Dateline NBC?

Because if you are, I can verify if your friend is authentic and probably even back up your statements if you give me his contact info. I know people who work with Dateline.