Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Banks just do not make data entry mistakes for 24 hours

Brisco

Thousads of Kuwait's cashed in ....... A little nieve on your part dont you think ( IT WAS JUST A MISTAKE) A mistake that lasted 24hrs And let the AMIR make billions.

And the AMIR of Kuwait the revered KING himslf who owns the DOHR bank is in IRAQ today???? Think maybe HHillery is there also????

so what does that tell you???????Just because YOU can not see something...... it does not mean it is not there.

LOL no one cashed in anything silly rabbit.....they said they don't even exchange IDQ.....want to know how I know this? Because i did my own homework and called them myself.....they do not exchange Iraqi dinar at this time.....PERIOD

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

LOL no one cashed in anything silly rabbit.....they said they don't even exchange IDQ.....want to know how I know this? Because i did my own homework and called them myself.....they do not exchange Iraqi dinar at this time.....PERIOD

Well here we are 12 hours later with new information and guess what silly rabbit........you were wrong.

Man I love being able to say that to someone as negative and sarcastic as you SWEEEEEEEEEEEET :P

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well here we are 12 hours later with new information and guess what silly rabbit........you were wrong.

Man I love being able to say that to someone as negative and sarcastic as you SWEEEEEEEEEEEET :P

When you read anything from Keep or Legolas just think of Keep as "Goober" from Mayberry RFD, and Legolas as "Flashlight Boy". Keep has already called for the RV last year ( gave a date ), and Legolas keeps searching in vain with his flashlight. The only thing Legolas brings here is his unending negativity.

:lol: Oh really?? Please do tell me who cashed in......the idea that all the Kuwaiti banks cashed in their citizens IDQ for 35 cents when the price of dinar is 1170 everywhere else is rediculous...... :lol: Thats no diff then me offering to buy your dinar off you at the same price when I can get it from Ali or something for a fraction of that price....tell me how smart and how much sense does that make??? NONE!!!

When you read anything from Keep or Legolas just think of Keep as "Goober" from Mayberry RFD, and Legolas as "Flashlight Boy". Keep has already called for the RV last year ( gave a date ), and Legolas keeps searching in vain with his flashlight. The only thing Legolas brings here is his unending negativity.

Dont cry buddy.......your jargon isent anywhere near relative to this conversation.....you have anything intelligent to say????

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

OK....fine...this is simple....if you believe it is so true....hop a plane tomorrow morning....within 20 hrs you should be there....cash in...send us a thumbs up....easy peeezy.

HONESTLY PEOPLE.....do you REALLY think only one bank on the planet is paying this rate????? :rolleyes:

Of course not.

1st I am not for or against what happened .

I am just saying look at what happened & why. IT DIDNT JUST HAPPEN

You did not read any of this post did ya!

If you did you would see it only lasted 24 hours. So it is over.

No reason to fly anywhere.

I posted this just to look at it a different way? why did this happen? do you really think it was a mistake?

But you stated it DID happen for those 24 hrs. I happen NOT to believe you.