Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

To ISX or Not To ISX? If ISX, then what's the minimum

jazzymol

I understand why one would want to invest outside of the USA...the value of the dollar is sure to slide, so now is the time to look into other venues around the world. I know the ISX would be a great investment, but the only things is that it's Iraq!....how can you depend on getting the money out if you want it? I've read the posts about Warka....not too good! Why is Rabee any better? For those who are experienced in this, how did you find your comfort zone? And I don't know the process.... Are you giving them USD or IQD? Is there a minimum to start with? Thank you so much for this help.

Blessings To You,

jazzymol

I understand why one would want to invest outside of the USA...the value of the dollar is sure to slide, so now is the time to look into other venues around the world. I know the ISX would be a great investment, but the only things is that it's Iraq!....how can you depend on getting the money out if you want it? I've read the posts about Warka....not too good! Why is Rabee any better? For those who are experienced in this, how did you find your comfort zone? And I don't know the process.... Are you giving them USD or IQD? Is there a minimum to start with? Thank you so much for this help.

Blessings To You,

jazzymol

Man I don't know what you mean about Warka not being too good. Sounds like you been listening to someone who has no experience with them. They are super to deal with and I have no worries. Been with them five plus years and they just get better and better.

Man I don't know what you mean about Warka not being too good. Sounds like you been listening to someone who has no experience with them. They are super to deal with and I have no worries. Been with them five plus years and they just get better and better.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?#ixzz1AnN7lltt

I have close to $20,000 USD in Warka bank. I have attempted to use all of their advertised methods of withdraw. I just wanted to see which would be the best after the Rv/Ri. The last time I was able to use my debit card was Nov. 04, 2010. The max I could take out of my account was $500, I tried $800 but I get a response that I was over my limit. I had withdrawn from my IQD savings and IQD checking before, but still the limit was $500 per day. Did not matter what account I tried to use or in what order, or the number of different ATM's used, $500 was the limit for the day.

Wire transfer back to the US has not worked! Their Western union service does not work. Warka debit card does not work. Maybe, I'll be able to get to that money in a couple years, then again maybe not. I have contacts at the Warka bank that I telephone to attempt to get this done. All I get from them now is," I will forward your request to the correct department.

"Good morning sir,

we are doing to get the proper information about your matter sooner,we will reply you latter ."

warka bank / tallil

Make your life simple, stay away from Warka bank!!

I've lost 100's of thousands before, so this will hurt but, hey it's only money !!

01-10-11

Warka site is back up and somewhat working. I'll be attempting to make a withdraw tomorrow with master/debit card, I'll let you what happens.

01-12-11 Still cannot get any money out of Warka bank!! Sent emails and talked to them on the phone again, 2:00pm Iraq time.

When you make your profit on stocks if it is returned to you thru Warka bank, good luck getting it out. Yes, the bank interest rate is outstanding, but what is the benefit when you cannot retrieve it!!

Thank you to both of you for your input. I'm on the fence right now. I don't have a peace about Warka (that was a compelling experience, backdrop) but I've got a call into a forex trader to see if going through someone would work. I just don't feel comfortable with giving them my passport info. We'll see! Thanks again!

I have close to $20,000 USD in Warka bank. I have attempted to use all of their advertised methods of withdraw. I just wanted to see which would be the best after the Rv/Ri. The last time I was able to use my debit card was Nov. 04, 2010. The max I could take out of my account was $500, I tried $800 but I get a response that I was over my limit. I had withdrawn from my IQD savings and IQD checking before, but still the limit was $500 per day. Did not matter what account I tried to use or in what order, or the number of different ATM's used, $500 was the limit for the day.

Wire transfer back to the US has not worked! Their Western union service does not work. Warka debit card does not work. Maybe, I'll be able to get to that money in a couple years, then again maybe not. I have contacts at the Warka bank that I telephone to attempt to get this done. All I get from them now is," I will forward your request to the correct department.

"Good morning sir,

we are doing to get the proper information about your matter sooner,we will reply you latter ."

warka bank / tallil

I've lost 100's of thousands before, so this will hurt but, hey it's only money !!

01-10-11

Warka site is back up and somewhat working. I'll be attempting to make a withdraw tomorrow with master/debit card, I'll let you what happens.

01-12-11 Still cannot get any money out of Warka bank!! Sent emails and talked to them on the phone again, 2:00pm Iraq time.

When you make your profit on stocks if it is returned to you thru Warka bank, good luck getting it out. Yes, the bank interest rate is outstanding, but what is the benefit when you cannot retrieve it!!

Backdrop,

I to have an account with Warka, 717 Tallil (T1), I do know there ATM was adjusted to $500 a day because of illegal activity on base (prostitution). I do know they control withdraws because of the pending RV. I’m using Warka as my long term investment. Best of luck brother!

• Upvote 1

Blessings To You,

jazzymol

Jazzy,

theres lots of info on this site in the ISX section.There are several companies.I found Rabee to be VERY professional,thats what I look for,they are the highest in fee tho !

They have a high min.email them thats all and discuss ur situation.I personally want to be with people that I can talk to to.At the drop of a hat..so warka is not for me.Plus Rabee is probably the biggest and very connected..When the big deal start being made they will be the first to know and they will be the one s putting them together,that could be worth a fortune because you can get in on those! you see ?

I have a broker like that in the US who does Gold stocks and they are expensive>>BUT they made me a fortune on deals..you see..?

DO a little home work..you'll see..

Blessings

This thing is going to be HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH>>you send them USD and then ask them to convert them to IQD"S THE MINUTE THEY GET THEM!!!HAHAH..

Also go to my profile and read my posts on the ISX.

Thank you, 30, I will keep reading up on things. The whole "give them my passport photo" is where I'm hung up. I'm not sure that's a good idea.....very risky.

If you go through any broker you will have to be certified with the Arab American Chamber of Commerce and the State Dept. Certification requires your passport and drivers license in color, plus 3 copies of your signature. Your name, address, phone number and birthdate. All notorized. Once you are certified and it's signed by Hillarious Clinton, Sec of State, you then send a copy to your broker. Unless, you follow this procedure, no broker of the ISX will be able to purchase shares for you in your name.

Until recently, I purchased shares through proxy with Warka Bank. Warka Bank no longer purchase shares by proxy for their clients, you must be certified by the AACC.

You can go through an investment fund.

Edited by one4dinar

If you go through any broker you will have to be certified with the Arab American Chamber of Commerce and the State Dept. Certification requires your passport and drivers license in color, plus 3 copies of your signature. Your name, address, phone number and birthdate. All notorized. Once you are certified and it's signed by Hillarious Clinton, Sec of State, you then send a copy to your broker. Unless, you follow this procedure, no broker of the ISX will be able to purchase shares for you in your name.

Until recently, I purchased shares through proxy with Warka Bank. Warka Bank no longer purchase shares by proxy for their clients, you must be certified by the AACC.

You can go through an investment fund.

Thanks for this info, one4dinar, I guess there's no way around it...the passport has got to go to do the deal. I'm not sure I'm brave enough! I'm thinkin' it through. Thanks again.

Thanks for this info, one4dinar, I guess there's no way around it...the passport has got to go to do the deal. I'm not sure I'm brave enough! I'm thinkin' it through. Thanks again.

Jazzy, I understand believe me. My thoughts are that whatever bank you deal with as a broker, have more monies coming in from foreign investors, (not just ISX but loans, payrolls, partnerships, etc.) than using anyone's passport for financial or fraudulent gain could ever compete with.

The little man hardly ever get an opportunity as we have been given, getting into this frontier market (with loads of resources) in its infancy. And this isn't hype or rumors, it's a fact Iraq needs everything and the ISX is the place to be. Not pumping ISX, I hold dinar also.

I wish you the very best!!!

"Good morning sir,

warka bank / tallil

01-10-11

Warka is in a transition now and a meeting on 1/19/2011 will reveal a lot of positive news. There are a lot of articles on this topic online.

Rabee has a $50,000 USD minimum. If thats too much they will put you in touch with another brokerage. At least thats what they did for me.

BD

Hey Guys , :D

Wishing Everyone a Healthy & PROSPEROUS Day !.. I Could Be Mistaken But I BELIEVE That

They Have a 50,000 Minimum SHARES To Purchase In The ISX .. And NOT 50,000 Minimum USD In Your Account ..

I'm With Warka .. Have Been For 3+ Yrs .. Their Minimum Number Of ISX Shares To Purchase Is 200,000

But .. I Could Be Wrong .. :blink:

So which is it guys? 50,000 in USD or shares?

One4dinar, Thank you for the encouragement. I'm thinking I could go through a broker here and just invest in those companies that were going over there. Maybe that would get the same thing done without setting up an account there. Don't know if I'm missing any advantages to doing that. I'll take your thoughts

One4dinar, Thank you for the encouragement. I'm thinking I could go through a broker here and just invest in those companies that were going over there. Maybe that would get the same thing done without setting up an account there. Don't know if I'm missing any advantages to doing that. I'll take your thoughts

I can only speak for Warka; I opened my account with 2 million dinar (back in the day when we sent them FedEx and prayed like hell they wouldn't be confiscated at the border); the minimum shares purchase with Warka is 200,000 shares. With the 2 million dinar I hold over a million shares of stock, so that is the way to go if you can't afford Rabee Securities, which is for institutional investors(deep pockets).

Hey Guys , :D

Wishing Everyone a Healthy & PROSPEROUS Day !.. I Could Be Mistaken But I BELIEVE That

They Have a 50,000 Minimum SHARES To Purchase In The ISX .. And NOT 50,000 Minimum USD In Your Account ..

I'm With Warka .. Have Been For 3+ Yrs .. Their Minimum Number Of ISX Shares To Purchase Is 200,000

But .. I Could Be Wrong .. :blink:

Thanks for clearing that up Invest4later. I love Warka Bank, they've only been a good experience for me but I would like to sign up with Rabee Sec. also because of the minimum of shares you have to purchase. When you're only adding to your position, 200,000 shares on a 16 dinar stock is pretty steep.

Do you know how much they charge for commission on each buy and sell?? Warka charges 1% which is great. Warka has a 150,000 minimum on Hotels.

Jazzy, as far as the ISX and purchasing shares, which ever way you go just remember get in as soon as you can. One good reason is that you don't want to miss out on all the free shares and paid- up shares you can purchase for 1 dinar, no matter what the stock is trading at. We never know when this will end. Hoping not too soon.

As the previous poster said, I enter with 2 million dinars. I now have 14,578,000 shares. (There are many investors with double my shares) With United Bank offering 300% free shares, Warka Bank almost every year giving free shares 2X per year and last year alone giving 150% paid up, 33.3% free, where we had previously been given for that year 2009 already, 47% free shares.

Land Transport a 16.000 dinar stock per share, giving us 91.827% free shares, plus 53.324% paid up (1.000 dinar per) This is in addition to my total shares above. Jazzy that's how you build up your shares. You can even sell your free ones and buy something else, it's up to you. Not only is the ISX going to explode in value because of investors coming in, we are in the drivers seat and ahead of the curve. If you remember the dot.com boom, people got in after it had already peaked. They bought at sky high prices, after the train had crested the hill and was heading downhill.

Go with Rabee, just get in my friend. Good luck to you.

in regards to the $103 fee that we send to the arab american chamber of commerce we can use a check or money orer correct?thanks everyone

Freebird, I sent a money order. A check has to clear first. Just to speed things up, you know?

Edited by one4dinar

Jazzy, as far as the ISX and purchasing shares, which ever way you go just remember get in as soon as you can. One good reason is that you don't want to miss out on all the free shares and paid- up shares you can purchase for 1 dinar, no matter what the stock is trading at. We never know when this will end. Hoping not too soon.

As the previous poster said, I enter with 2 million dinars. I now have 14,578,000 shares. (There are many investors with double my shares) With United Bank offering 300% free shares, Warka Bank almost every year giving free shares 2X per year and last year alone giving 150% paid up, 33.3% free, where we had previously been given for that year 2009 already, 47% free shares.

Land Transport a 16.000 dinar stock per share, giving us 91.827% free shares, plus 53.324% paid up (1.000 dinar per) This is in addition to my total shares above. Jazzy that's how you build up your shares. You can even sell your free ones and buy something else, it's up to you. Not only is the ISX going to explode in value because of investors coming in, we are in the drivers seat and ahead of the curve. If you remember the dot.com boom, people got in after it had already peaked. They bought at sky high prices, after the train had crested the hill and was heading downhill.

Freebird, I sent a money order. A check has to clear first. Just to speed things up, you know?

Awsome !!

You are awesome, One4dinar. Thank you so very much for this info. I will get my passport ready. Take care

Edited by jazzymol