Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The DV's Are Becoming Cannibals

THIS IS FREAKING AMAZING. I HAVE BEEN WONDERING IF FOR THAT LAST 7YRS HAS THIS ATTITUDE CHANGE BEEN NORMAL AFTER THE END OF THE YR, OR IS THIS SOMETHING NEW? A PERSON POST A NEW POST ABOUT SHOWING SOME RESPECT AND THE VERY FIRST RESPONSE IS , "OK DADDY". PATHETIC, YOU SHOULD BE TOTALLY ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. GROW UP OR GO AWAY, THAT WAS JUST PATHETIC.

Sarcasm is “a sharp, bitter, or cutting expression or remark; a bitter jibe or taunt.”

Irony (from the Ancient Greek εἰρωνεία eirōneía, meaning dissimulation or feigned ignorance)[1] is a rhetorical device, literary technique, or situation in which there is a sharp incongruity or discordance that goes beyond the simple and evident intention of words or actions.

Fine Young Cannibals were a British band formed in Birmingham, England, in 1984, by bassist David Steele and guitarist Andy Cox (both formerly of The Beat[1]), and singer Roland Gift (formerly of the Akrylykz). They are best known for their 1989 hit singles "She Drives Me Crazy" and "Good Thing".

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Well if you only reserved your dinar based on some hyped up rumor expecting it to R.V. in 3 days and your about to lose your deposit you would be on edge also. I think this is most of the problem or at least some of it. I am glad I invested long before there was hype at all. Buy your dinars if you haven't. I promise the stress levels go down significantly.

• Upvote 4

I love the smell of cannibalism in the morning.

What have you been eating lately?

Have you been working out?

Could you pass me the ketchup and salt ?

Just hold your arm out and look over there for a second.

"People who do nothing always criticize people who try and do something"

Where to start with this....

1)Mousillini and Lennin called....they want thier line back.

2)Do you feel that movie critics should be abolished, or is it OK with

you if I find out that something is junk BEFORE I go waste my money?

3)How do you feel about coaches in sports? I mean if they were any good they'd be playing right?

4)What is it that you are trying to DO anyway?

If you are trying to create a site where every reply is "nice post" 35 times.....I'm against that.

I would just go google translate a bunch of Iraqi newspapers if that is what I wanted.

Om Nom Nom...

HMPF !

Tastes like chicken

• Upvote 2

Just a reflection of how pathetic we have become as a nation. "Freedom of speech only matters when I'm saying something" seems to be the accepted norm here. People you need to grow-up and learn something about respect. I'm only human, I can't hang on the cross for you. So get your acts together!! :blink:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Just a reflection of how pathetic we have become as a nation. "Freedom of speech only matters when I'm saying something" seems to be the accepted norm here. People you need to grow-up and learn something about respect. I'm only human, I can't hang on the cross for you. So get your acts together!! :blink:

:huh::huh::mellow::huh::wacko:

Wondering why your taking it so personal, what does the cross and you hanging on it have anything to do with others criticism?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sarcasm is “a sharp, bitter, or cutting expression or remark; a bitter jibe or taunt.”

Irony (from the Ancient Greek εἰρωνεία eirōneía, meaning dissimulation or feigned ignorance)[1] is a rhetorical device, literary technique, or situation in which there is a sharp incongruity or discordance that goes beyond the simple and evident intention of words or actions.

Fine Young Cannibals were a British band formed in Birmingham, England, in 1984, by bassist David Steele and guitarist Andy Cox (both formerly of The Beat[1]), and singer Roland Gift (formerly of the Akrylykz). They are best known for their 1989 hit singles "She Drives Me Crazy" and "Good Thing".

RealTime- a cheap substitute for real popcorn

• Upvote 1

It's only human nature - people are so disheartened and disappointed - they want it to happen so badly - they want someone to have a good rumor that is true - they want the gurus to honestly have true information - they all thought it was going to happen before the end of 2010 - the disappointment brings out frustration in a major way .

• Upvote 1

Good morning people,

This is my 1st post and it is only to say, let's try and support each other. Everyone is here for the exact same reason. We all want this investment to be beneficial. I have noticed that anytime someone post some crumb of information, it is a race to debunk or bash them. The wise thing to do is use discernment. You know which post are outlandishly foolish and which post may be credible. Take it all with a grain of salt. If you don't believe in the post just move on to the next one. Pointing out each other's spelling and grammatical errors is so childish. If we spent the same amount of time we take to disprove a post in researching and to place up credible information, DV life would be so much easier.

"PEOPLE WHO DO NOTHING ALWAYS CRITICIZE PEOPLE WHO TRY AND DO SOMETHING"

DGIBBS20 GoRV 2011 or whenever just go already!!!!!!!

Hyena Snydrome = Persons who look for or imagine weakness in others, arguments, or opinions as an opportunity to use their powerful jaws for carnivorous activity--activity that would otherwise be deemed unkind, disingenuous, and uncivil in face to face encounters but made powerful when performed behind a computer screen.

• Upvote 1

I am proud of you! Baby steps...

It's all good.

:huh::huh::mellow::huh::wacko:

Wondering why your taking it so personal, what does the cross and you hanging on it have anything to do with others criticism?

There was one that was mocked and ridiculed and hung on the cross to cleanse those "mockers" of their iniquities. I'm just saying I can't do that for anyone. All I can do is love 'em and pray for 'em. It's all about the Love.

CANNIBALS ???? NO,, JEFFERY DAHMER IS NOT HERE !!!! WHAT IS HERE ARE BASHERS AND ENGLISH TEACHERS FOR THE MOST PART !!!! FOR THE BASHERS ,,,GO TO OTHER WEB SITES AND MESS WITH THEM,,,,,,,, FOR THE ENGLISH TEACHERS ,,,FIND A JOB IN OUR SCHOOL SYSTEM ,, THEY NEED YOU BAD !!! FOR THE PEOPLE JUST INTERESTED IN DINAR WHO CAN NOT B/S ,,PLEASE STAY HERE !!!!! THANK YOU !!!! WOOF !!!!!!

• Upvote 3

CANNIBALS ???? NO,, JEFFERY DAHMER IS NOT HERE !!!! WHAT IS HERE ARE BASHERS AND ENGLISH TEACHERS FOR THE MOST PART !!!! FOR THE BASHERS ,,,GO TO OTHER WEB SITES AND MESS WITH THEM,,,,,,,, FOR THE ENGLISH TEACHERS ,,,FIND A JOB IN OUR SCHOOL SYSTEM ,, THEY NEED YOU BAD !!! FOR THE PEOPLE JUST INTERESTED IN DINAR WHO CAN NOT B/S ,,PLEASE STAY HERE !!!!! THANK YOU !!!! WOOF !!!!!!

Right there with you Jakedog,we need to focus on content and substance not spelling & grammar.

BTW the proper spelling for a dog's bark is RUFF!!!! LOL

• Upvote 2

Cannibals no we are more like lions and rabid dogs we like to eat the young who come up with stupid stuff and bash away like they have been doing this forever starting off with some post saying "I have been like... reading this like... site for like 9yrs... like I am totally not a newbie" and then they can't even learn from the posts that people have made trying to educate them before they make stupid mistakes... Also the newbies who come in here bashing the crap out of this site and trying to find out why ppl are so mean to them... well newbies if you bash something I like i.e. this site I am going to make sure red rocks come your way every time so if you don't like getting bashed for posting stupid stuff or putting down this site then take your crybaby butt back to DD lord knows the biggest crybaby of them all runs that site and he will gladly treat you with kid gloves... if you are serious about being an investor, take your lumps like every other newbie (I know I did) and go with it soon you will be laughing at the youngins who come in after you...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1