Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Reality Check.

DinarrheaExplosion

First of all I'd like to encourage everyone to have faith that it will happen but to not take any of this CRAP intel anyone posts to heart. I've only been reading up on this sight for about 4 months now but it doesn't take a genius to know that all of the "guru's" of the iqd intel are a bunch of blow hards that have no idea when the rv will happen, or the rate. I like most of you don't have a whole lot of cash at the moment and could really go for a plethora of some, but I'm also not a sucker that listens to people that can't even spell or use grammar correctly. You will know it happened when it actaully happens. So quit listening to stupid a holes and live your lives.

P.S.: One thing I've learned is that scared money usually doesn't win, so don't be stupid. Go RV.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 8

First of all I'd like to encourage everyone to have faith that it will happen but to not take any of this CRAP intel anyone posts to heart. I've only been reading up on this sight for about 4 months now but it doesn't take a genius to know that all of the "guru's" of the iqd intel are a bunch of blow hards that have no idea when the rv will happen, or the rate. I like most of you don't have a whole lot of cash at the moment and could really go for a plethora of some, but I'm also not a sucker that listens to people that can't even spell or use grammar correctly. You will know it happened when it actaully happens. So quit listening to stupid a holes and live your lives.

P.S.: One thing I've learned is that scared money usually doesn't win, so don't be stupid. Go RV.

People who live in glass houses .........................

Edited by prayin4peace
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Eating more carrots might help with your sight problem.

People who live in glass houses .........................

sink ships.

People who live on a sight..........

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sorry for some of the grammar police.. :mellow: But over all reading what you said, it's very true. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and I agree. Most of all, welcome to DV!! :) Have a great day!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

It feels sounds and feels like my 5 yr old sons playground at recess!!!!!

Yes, we all know it's going to happen soon. So, bashing all of us that hope someone some day soon will be right on the money with their opinion, intel or whatever you want to call it, is a waste of time. We all know to take each potential RV date with a grain of salt.

RV party this weekend!!!!!! Who's coming?

Chicken fingers and juice box's for the 5yr olds

• Upvote 1

:(

Its a very sad day when we lose our freedom of speech and dog one another for stating how we feel you are a very sad person when bashing someone about the way they write or SPELL enters in to your beliefs...you should read what anyone and everyone has to offer and just take it for what it is a COMMENT.... Maybe I should run spell check LOL as does it really matter how things are spelt. I read all the things everyone says and form my own opinion but be careful we all know what assume means RIGHT we all have one!!!!!

I think some of us are a little more then other read between the lines you got the message I hope!!!!! :D

• Upvote 1

*site. *actually. Yay for you two, you're ready to grade 2nd grade spelling tests and edit for typo's now. Why don't you spread some of that love to some of the real illiterate people who embarrass themselves on here hourly.

The plural of "typo" is "typos", not "typo's". ;)

"Typo's" would be possessive.

• Upvote 2

Ha ,,, Some one used my glass house deal !!!! Newbie watch what you say here on this forum and web site . I pretty much said what you said and then some and i got my monkey spanked ,,, OUCH !!!!! WOOF !!!!!!!!!!

ARABMONEYV ,, I love that picture ,,it looked like me when i got my monkey spanked !!! LoL