Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Medic's Chat 1/20/2010 @ 3:20 EST

k98nights

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Medic's Chat 1/20/2010 @ 3:20 EST

SFMedic:

HAS ANY NEWS COME UP IN THE GAZETTE

ON THE BUDGET

brownbaby:

8ball posted some good info on the budget......

SFMedic:

DID THEY VOTE OR NOT

papa2snbh:

All I say was that they approved the amendments and are going to vote if they have a qorum

SFMedic:

TY ALL VERY MUCH

SFMedic:

BUT I AM JUST ANGRY RIGHT NOW

brownbaby:

Erbil, Jan. (AKnews)

I read a few of the sites and appreciate the information that I get. I realize after reading this information no one knows when the rv/ri will happen but there are a few that seem to have reasonable educated guesses. I realize that I am waiting just like they are and enjoy keeping company with people who have a common interest in the dinar.

One site that I have not had access to is Medic's. I still get his postings and enjoy reading them. He has a unique way of looking at things and gives me a good laugh some times. Sad how he treats people who he thinks disagree with him. I know people that disagree with me that are still very inteligent and delightful to talk to.

well that was a bunch of useless crap

Just my opinion-This medic person makes it sound like they were in the S$$$ but after reading/dicecting the posts I'd bet $100 this individual never stepped outside the fence but pushed pencils during the real s$$$$ & now wiggles its feet off the pillow above the floor like a tall 1. This body still reminds me of Vincent the 15-yr old kid from Seinfeld-cracked door with pimples acting like an adult but nothing but a kid hiden in the dark..people on DS are scared beyound whatever because of the DS site because of admins & mods & of this is all what these Rumor sites are all about then please bann me cause I'm stupid & don't understand the real picture.No-Wrong I do understand outside the fence & there is smart folk on these sites & I will support everyones time & effort but this medic has a head thats swallon way toooo fat for his brithches.I was a pilot in Nam & respect all that returned & was of many that was spit on but this medic has applied what he feels about himself regarding his past(So he says) & tries to shove it down peoples throats when ever it can..ME- I have no respect/belief what this wanna-be has to say..In my opinion this clown couldn't drive a cab down mainstreet let alone predict the future.Medic-your a punk little man.,!

• Upvote 1

Well! Like I have forewarned you all before that the corruption in Iraq hasn't completely stopped. We have our own business people went there and came back not long ago telling us how the majority of Iraqi people in the government sector and private sector took bribes - from the parliamentarians to office boys and from traders to cleaners and from court judges to sentries. Obama has to do something urgently right now because Maliki has failed to rule his government with an iron fist in the first place since he was elected as a Prime Minister of Iraq in 2006. He could have been too complacent about his government employees' internal affairs for too long or he has been a political weakling from the beginning of his political career? Corruption has gone right deep into their veins and someone needs to heal it or kill it to protect Iraqi economic development before it is too late for its future economic revival. One stitch in time saves nine. Let Obama as the world leader who still has the US troops deployed in Iraq stitch up the loopholes in the Iraqi law or take legal action right now without further procrastination against economic success of Iraq which may backfire US economy. How? If Iraqi government position is not stabilized yet, Obama has to waste more taxpayers' hefty sums of money to temporarily administer their political management which is divided into different ideologies amongst all the parliamentarians who could create economic chaos within Iraq. Even if we agree oil is great wealth to Iraq but mind you, a divided nation like this would destroy economic success going ahead. Have oil, so what? What Iraq needs most in 2010 is solidarity towards one political aim and one economic success for their own people at large and for the whole world as well!

Let's be honest here folks ... if it weren't for the potential of getting rich off an RV of the dinar .... the majority of us wouldn't give a rat's a** about the people of Iraq and how much they need it, etc. So let's not pretend to be all consumed and concerned with the plight of the average Iraqi citizen .... it is hipocracy gone wild!

It's still going to rv at some point .... just not in accordance with Med's theories/predictions and his timeline.

• Upvote 3

Corruption in Islamic Gov't is a given. The thought of a Democracy as we know it will never happen in a 97% Muslim occupied country. The USA is not a country, but an "Idea". It all started with the Bill of Rights and WWII was fought because of our "Idea" of Freedom. Some cultures don't want their people to have our "Idea" and will resist because they don't want to give up the power they have. The following is a good example of Statistical Data that proves this thought.

Adapted from Dr. Peter Hammond's book: Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat

Islam is not a religion, nor is it a cult. In its fullest form, it is a complete, total, 100% system of life.

Islam has religious, legal, political, economic, social, and military components. The religious component is a beard for all of the other components.

Islamization begins when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their religious privileges.

When politically correct, tolerant, and culturally diverse societies agree to Muslim demands for their religious privileges, some of the other components tend to creep in as well..

Here's how it works:

As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:

United States -- Muslim 0..6%

Australia -- Muslim 1.5%

Canada -- Muslim 1.9%

China -- Muslim 1.8%

Italy -- Muslim 1.5%

Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs.

This is happening in:

Denmark -- Muslim 2%

Germany -- Muslim 3.7%

United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%

Spain -- Muslim 4%

Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

>From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply. This is occurring in:

France -- Muslim 8%

Philippines -- 5%

Sweden -- Muslim 5%

Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%

The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%

Trinidad & Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. In Paris , we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non-Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam , with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam. Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections, in:

Guyana -- Muslim 10%

India -- Muslim 13.4%

Israel -- Muslim 16%

Kenya -- Muslim 10%

Russia -- Muslim 15%

After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:

Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:

Bosnia -- Muslim 40%

Chad -- Muslim 53.1%

Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

>From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of nonbelievers of all other religions (including nonconforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels, such as in:

Albania -- Muslim 70%

Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%

Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%

Sudan -- Muslim 70%

After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is ongoing in:

Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%

Egypt -- Muslim 90%

Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%

Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%

Iran -- Muslim 98%

Iraq -- Muslim 97%

Jordan -- Muslim 92%

Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%

Pakistan -- Muslim 97%

Palestine -- Muslim 99%

Syria -- Muslim 90%

Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%

Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%

United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of 'Dar-es-Salaam' -- the Islamic House of Peace. Here there's supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrasses are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word, such as in:

Afghanistan -- Muslim 100%

Saudi Arabia -- Muslim 100%

Somalia -- Muslim 100%

Yemen -- Muslim 100%

Unfortunately, peace is never achieved, as in these 100% states the most radical Muslims intimidate and spew hatred, and satisfy their blood lust by killing less radical Muslims, for a variety of reasons.

'Before I was nine I had learned the basic canon of Arab life. It was me against my brother; me and my brother against our father; my family against my cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; the tribe against the world, and all of us against the infidel. -- Leon Uris, 'The Haj'

It is important to understand that in some countries, with well under 100% Muslim populations, such as France, the minority Muslim populations live in ghettos, within which they are 100% Muslim, and within which they live by Sharia Law. The national police do not even enter these ghettos. There are no national courts, nor schools, nor non-Muslim religious facilities. In such situations, Muslims do not integrate into the community at large. The children attend madrasses. They learn only the Koran. To even associate with an infidel is a crime punishable with death. Therefore, in some areas of certain nations, Muslim Imams and extremists exercise more power than the national average would indicate.

Today's 1.5 billion Muslims make up 22% of the world's population. But their birth rates dwarf the birth rates of Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Jews, and all other believers.. Muslims will exceed 50% of the world's population by the end of this century.

Adapted from Dr. Peter Hammond's book: Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat

Well, boys and girls, today we are letting the fox guard the hen house. The wolves will be herding the sheep!

Obama Appoints two devout Muslims to homeland security posts. Doesn't this make you feel safer already?

Obama and Janet Napolitano Appoint Arif Alikhan, a devout Muslim as Assistant Secretary for Policy Development

DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano swore-in Kareem Shora, a devout Muslim, who was born in Damascus, Syria as ADC National Executive Director as a member of the Homeland Security Advisory Council (HSAC).

NOTE: Has anyone ever heard a new government official being identified as a devout Catholic, a devout Jew or a devout Protestant...? Just wondering.

Devout Muslims being appointed to critical Homeland Security positions? Doesn't this make you feel safer already??

That should make our homeland much safer, huh!!

Was it not "Devout Muslim men" that flew planes into U.S. buildings 8 years ago? Was it not a Devout Muslim who killed 13 at Fort Hood ?

Please forward this important information to any who care about the future of our Country.

Captain Jack,

I disagree with you. There are many on this forum that would care about the Iraqi people and their plight simply because they are human beings. I do believe that because of the Dinar RV possiblity more attention has been drawn to than otherwise would have, but attention is attention no matter what form it originates from. Iraq cannot continue to run a corrupt nation that goes against the best interest of the people within it with all eyes watching especially since the success of the nation in the long run truly depends on every citizen reaping rewards from the sacrifices they have given. With the possibility of an RV there are so many more watching ( more pressure to do things right ) I have to believe it is all good. JMO

Charlie Echo, you are a frog in the well having the tunnel vision all the time of what are always reported by anti-Muslim journalists. You have a strong prejudice against Islam because of terrorism. You forgot about the Tamil Tigers who terrorize Sri Lanka, The Black Panthers, Red Army Faction or Baader-Meinhof gang, ETA (Basque Homeland and Freedom), Klu Klux Klan, Provisional Irish Republican Army - Catholic , FALN - Puerto Rican nationalists, Jewish Defense League/Jewish Armed Resistance - American Jewish [us. called JDL and JAR], Ulster Defence Force - Protestant, PIRA, RIRA, ETA, FARC, M19, The Aryan Republican Army, American Nazi Party, Christian Identity, National Alliance, Silent Brotherhood, Sendero Luminoso, MRTA, Rote Armee Fraktion, Brigade Rosso(sp.), FLNC, CORSICA NAZIONE, Timothy Mcvey Aum Shinrikyo, Shining Path, Communist Party of Philippines/New People’s Army, INLA(Irish National Liberation Army), Fianna na hEireann, IPLO(Irish People's Liberation Organisation), Saor Eire, UDA(Ulster Defence Army), UVF(Ulster Volunteer Force), UFF(Ulster Freedom Fighters), Red Hand Defenders, Red Hand Commandos, LVF(Loyalist Volunteer Force), Orange Volunteers, Maoist Rebels, American Indian Movement, Yamaguchi-gumi terrorists, Yakusa terrorists, Mungiki, Mara Salvatrucha (MS-13), Bonanno, Colombo, Gambino, Genovese and Lucchese mobs, Mafia Syndicates, North Mexican Tijuana Cartel, Taiwan's United Bamboo, Dai Huen Jai of China, North Korean Regime, NKOTB Nazis, commies, anarchists, racists, Buddhist extremists and even extreme fundementalists Christians all have their militancy. And even some jewish organizations are terrorists.

I wouldn't want to add the long lists of non-Muslim terrorism in this blog site furthermore because I may label you as the pot calling the kettle black if I proceed further. If your people is clean and pure, I have no say against you. And I do not want to know who you are and which race or religion you belong to. But I am a Muslim who believe Islam is Peace; and if anyone who abuses Islam and terrorizes the world, it is between God and him and not Islam. You have spelled Islam as terrorism. That is too bad you have such a vocubulary for Islam. We are supposed to speculate about IQD but you have brought this topic unnecessarily. I have no choice but to defend Islam!!! Please look at your own mirror first before you tarnish Islam or criticize Muslims rather blindly and unprofessionally. Are you a holy person yourself - please ponder about yourself first? There are many good and bad people in this world regardless of race, language or religion. Please look at facts in perspective based on conceptual intelligence and not just on numerical intelligence.

:shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead:

Haha! Sorry! I need to defend Islam because Islam is an important subject to all Muslims or a title we Muslims hold with full respect. I have never insulted Christianity. I expect all of you to understand: respect begets respect. The word of Islam is defenceless. If Muslims committed terrorism, they are an apostate or a renegade who abused Islam to murder innocent people. Do not say "Muslims" because I am a Muslim blogger with a pair of eyes and ears right here as well.

Just my opinion-This medic person makes it sound like they were in the S$$$ but after reading/dicecting the posts I'd bet $100 this individual never stepped outside the fence but pushed pencils during the real s$$$$ & now wiggles its feet off the pillow above the floor like a tall 1. This body still reminds me of Vincent the 15-yr old kid from Seinfeld-cracked door with pimples acting like an adult but nothing but a kid hiden in the dark..people on DS are scared beyound whatever because of the DS site because of admins & mods & of this is all what these Rumor sites are all about then please bann me cause I'm stupid & don't understand the real picture.No-Wrong I do understand outside the fence & there is smart folk on these sites & I will support everyones time & effort but this medic has a head thats swallon way toooo fat for his brithches.I was a pilot in Nam & respect all that returned & was of many that was spit on but this medic has applied what he feels about himself regarding his past(So he says) & tries to shove it down peoples throats when ever it can..ME- I have no respect/belief what this wanna-be has to say..In my opinion this clown couldn't drive a cab down mainstreet let alone predict the future.Medic-your a punk little man.,!

You are a junior member and a major ***. MODERATORS PLEASE BAN THIS GUY.

• Downvote 2

Are you a holy person yourself - please ponder about yourself first? There are many good and bad people in this world regardless of race, language or religion. Please look at facts in perspective based on conceptual intelligence and not just on numerical intelligence. Muhammad: My apologies to you as an individual. You are correct, there are good and bad people in the world. I am not a perfect "Holy" person and neither is anyone else in the world. I was just posting something that was sent to me which had statistical data from Dr. Hammonds book. I hope you are a person of peace and I want all to be of peace, but the harsh reality of this is there are the bad ones that give everyone else a bad name. You got to admit though, it's not the Christians blowing people up by sacraficing themselves.... I would consider those that commit these horid acts to be rather ignorant in there understanding of their religion and concept of "peaceful" relations with the rest of the world and their idea of a peaceful coexistance. With that being said.... IQD RV for all and peace to all throughout the world. Just expounding on the Maliki and the MPs not showing up for the meetings they are supposed to attend so they can pass the budget and get on with the organization of Iraq. What am I saying... our own gov't can't get their deal together.... I give up... This is all related to the IQD...RV RV RV RV...

• Upvote 1

montanawkn God bless you my man, only if these people on his site would wake up and smell the coffee, you know the ones that hang on to ever single word he says,mods included.

Well, I see what the excuse for this week will be on that site. "YES, I know I've told you many times the RV was already done, but now it's the Parliament's fault"

That's what the other site lives on, excuses and I/we never said that, when their so called intel comes up empty all the time, they put their butt out there, but when contested they can't handle that part of it.