Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Please do not buy into any of these latest flavor of the week rumors. Iraq is still under UN sanctions. Until the Security Council votes to lift the last remaining Chapter 7 provisions, the Iraqi Dinar cannot legally be traded internationally. If it does RV before the sanctions are lifted, rate changes will not be shown on Forex and you will not be able to cash in at a bank. It will be an in-country RV only. This makes the likelihood of a RV anytime soon very remote.

So please let the pumper made up rumors of the IMF forcing Iraq to RV, US soldiers being ordered to trade in their dinar, soldiers wiring home dinar and getting a 5+ rate, the smaller denominations being out, or any other thing these guys pull out of their rears influence your decision making.

Invest only what you can afford to invest and are willing to lose. This is not a sure thing. It is a very promising investment and the things going on in the past month in Iraq are exciting. They still have a long way to go though. Don't spend your mortgage or grocery money because of some made up information somebody dreamed up to try to increase Dinar sales.

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 1

I'm optimistic, yet staying skeptical. Words to live by, hopes for the best while expecting the worst.

Why? Because upon an RV you'll be excited, but this will help calm those emotions...

And upon an event that a RV never occurs, than, you'll already be prepared for the disappointment.

I told myself I would pay closer attention to this investment up through about the 15th of Jan.

Seems with all the information flying across the board, I'll have plenty to read up until than..

Upon the 15th coming & passing (and no RV happens), I'll start to fade my closer attention to the subject.

That's my plan.. :)

I've always joked that I hoped my stay here was short, but only for good reasons.. haha

Please do not buy into any of these latest flavor of the week rumors. Iraq is still under UN sanctions. Until the Security Council votes to lift the last remaining Chapter 7 provisions, the Iraqi Dinar cannot legally be traded internationally. If it does RV before the sanctions are lifted, rate changes will not be shown on Forex and you will not be able to cash in at a bank. It will be an in-country RV only. This makes the likelihood of a RV anytime soon very remote.

So please let the pumper made up rumors of the IMF forcing Iraq to RV, US soldiers being ordered to trade in their dinar, soldiers wiring home dinar and getting a 5+ rate, the smaller denominations being out, or any other thing these guys pull out of their rears influence your decision making.

Invest only what you can afford to invest and are willing to lose. This is not a sure thing. It is a very promising investment and the things going on in the past month in Iraq are exciting. They still have a long way to go though. Don't spend your mortgage or grocery money because of some made up information somebody dreamed up to try to increase Dinar sales.

an 'in country rv ?'---then, could we fly to iraq--cash in there ?

There should be a new catagory taught in all our big universities, Smart Marketing and now NEW EVIL MARKETING......... What a shame that this is taking place in our free enterprise system....... Were did we leave our pride America...... Thanks for the advice....

• Upvote 1

Yeah, It blows me away that people will believe and promote some of the rumors that come out every week. Today's being the IMF will announce. It must be Friday...... yeah good luck with that one. So someone out there expects us to believe that the IMF has more power than Iraq and the U.N.