Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

D . Trade Recalled My Fedex

I Made my last order on jan 2,2011.

I recieved a email this morning stating i will recieve my order by tommorrow by 12:00 noon by fedex.

I looked up to track may package and it went from " picked up " status to "Initiated" Status.

I recieve lots of packages before and Nevered seen the status go backwards.

So I called Fedex customer service to ask what happen.

I was told that the sender recalled the package, and the seller will have to use a new label to resend the package.

Could D trade recall the order becuase the RV.

I'm ok With not recieving the order, i have plenty.

I hope this means a RV tonight.

Has this happen to anyone else today?

GO RV...............

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I recieved a email this morning stating i will recieve my order by tommorrow by 12:00 noon by fedex.

I looked up to track may package and it went from " picked up " status to "Initiated" Status.

I was told that the sender recalled the package, and the seller will have to use a new label to resend the package.

GO RV...............

Based on their website saying you rate is locked in once your order is processed, they cannot really recall your order.

• Upvote 2

False Flag. PUMPER!!!

For those of you that think i'm a pumper.

See Below I cut and past from fedex tracking website

Initiated

InitiatedPicked upIn transitDelivered

Shipment information sent to FedEx

Please check back later for shipment status or subscribe for e-mail notifications Shipment Dates

Anticipated ship date Jan 6, 2011

Estimated delivery Jan 7, 2011 by 12:00 PM

Destination

dallas, TX

i checked this afternoon and status was Picked up, now it says Initiated.

I don't need to pump, just sharing

• Upvote 5

For those of you that think i'm a pumper.

See Below I cut and past from fedex tracking website

Initiated

InitiatedPicked upIn transitDelivered

Shipment information sent to FedEx

Please check back later for shipment status or subscribe for e-mail notifications Shipment Dates

Anticipated ship date Jan 6, 2011

Estimated delivery Jan 7, 2011 by 12:00 PM

Destination

dallas, TX

i checked this afternoon and status was Picked up, now it says Initiated.

I don't need to pump, just sharing

Bah, I was on your side until I saw the Dallas destination!

New Yorker and big time Giants fan here!

(j/k, I'm still on your side ;) )

GO RV...............

I honestly have to say, that I am not in the least bit surprised. He's a smart business man. He sees the potential that the order that you placed, which is not yet paid for, can make him X amount of money with an rv. Apparently he would of had to have some legit intel to pull that shiesty move, but it makes sense. Greed will imprison us all in one way or another. He sees that as X amount more in his bank account.

And that disclaimer on his website, can very easily be changed to make it look like it was never there to begin with. Unfortunately, I actually kind of see this thing starting to happen more and more as people start to get REAL intel that something is going to happen.

Its 100% ethically wrong, but common.

• Upvote 2

I honestly have to say, that I am not in the least bit surprised. He's a smart business man. He sees the potential that the order that you placed, which is not yet paid for, can make him X amount of money with an rv. Apparently he would of had to have some legit intel to pull that shiesty move, but it makes sense. Greed will imprison us all in one way or another. He sees that as X amount more in his bank account.

And that disclaimer on his website, can very easily be changed to make it look like it was never there to begin with. Unfortunately, I actually kind of see this thing starting to happen more and more as people start to get REAL intel that something is going to happen.

Its 100% ethically wrong, but common.

It's not wrong at all. In fact, it's explained on his site.

That's why it's done COD. You don't give him the cash until you see the goods, and he gets the going rate for the dinars when you receive them.

Why would he sell a package worth millions for a couple thousand? It makes no sense.

Dinar Holder, I see your copy of the email, and I compared it with one which I received today from FedEx for delivery on Jan 10. It says "Initiated" also - which means to me that the letter was picked up from the sender and is on its way to me. You should have delivery on Jan 7 by 12:00 p.m.

I hope the best for you......

It's not wrong at all. In fact, it's explained on his site.

That's why it's done COD. You don't give him the cash until you see the goods, and he gets the going rate for the dinars when you receive them.

Why would he sell a package worth millions for a couple thousand? It makes no sense.

But it is NOT worth millions.... Yet. It is still worth nothing......

If you dont think that it is wrong on some level, then you would make for an EXCELLENT politician.

It is, in fact, 100% ethically wrong. You place an order, before an event happens that would make that purchase worth more. The seller received a call that says, "Hey, that product you sell is going to be worth 574385435759% more by tomorrow".

IMO, you are bound by the transaction ethically. You agreed to sell a product to a buyer. You ship product. You receive INTEL from someone that product is going to be worth more in a day. You intercept shipment, in turn, screwing the buyer out of possibly wealth due to the face that you are ******* greedy.

thats why it is wrong.

Edited by aliveandcare
  • Upvote 2

Good evening folks, I have to admit that first of all I am new to all this so please bare with me. I just placed an order with Dinartrade yesterday for 3 mill. My bank wired the money immediately, but I have not rec'd any type of email from them regarding my order. Should I be concerned? Thanks to any of you in the know who might be able to answer this!

Good evening folks, I have to admit that first of all I am new to all this so please bare with me. I just placed an order with Dinartrade yesterday for 3 mill. My bank wired the money immediately, but I have not rec'd any type of email from them regarding my order. Should I be concerned? Thanks to any of you in the know who might be able to answer this!

Call Ali and talk to him tomorrow. Thats your best bet. Ask whats going on with the order, if its going to be shipped. Then you will know.

• Upvote 1

Welcome rsskelton! I think you will get an email tomorrow confirming your order, which you will, no doubt want to print and save. It will show your order data as well as your tracking #. You can click on the tracking # for the FedEx data. Hope this helps.

They could be delaying the shipment, waiting to hear out a certain rumor..

This is also exactly why I have been waiting to hear about the imminent rumors of an RV prior to purchasing...

This has been recently posted on the site as I have not see it before:

All prices are locked in as soon as your payment:

For wire orders : Date the wire is initiated.

For Mail Orders : Date the payment is postmarked.

For COD Orders : Date of the cashiers check or money order is is

How does that work for CODs? If I order it tomorrow, lets say 250k, do I pay the $300 + 24 COD fee for $324 even post-RV?

They're not going to ship until Wednesday, and receive on Thursday.. Events could unfold by than that make them stop from sending it out.

I'd hate to go through a process of getting a COD when it is all a waist of my time..

Because, from the way I read it.. I pay what the site shows at the time of shipment.

Meaning, if I order tomorrow, and come Tuesday the prices goes up, and my e-mail informed me what I owe, could be more than I predict originally.