Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Key to RV

WantMyTurboS

Everyone is missing the simple key element to the RV. Yes, the RV was set to already supposed to happen, but then stopped due to a simple problem. The one and only factor that stopped the RV..... no matter what intel is posted...... and no matter what new issues still seem to come up... is this. FACT! They can not RV until they have an approved GOVERNMENT! There were many officials kicked out due to lying and not being suitable for the positions. 12 officials were fired and need to be replaced. From what I gather from all research and intel is that every position has been filled except for one. They have now selected this person, and as soon as he is voted in, They will RV. Nowm this is were it is confusing. Do they work on friday or not. Many say they don't work on friday due to religion. Many say they are working around clock to meet dead line. Who truely knows facts? The fact is......AS SOON AS THE LAST POSITION IS FILLED AND APPROVED, THE GOVERNMENT WILL BE COMPLETE AND OFFICIAL AND THEY WILL RV. This is why everyone is shooting for the 10th. So here we go, we are coming down the home stretch! We will see the RV next week. God bless everyone, this has been one awesome ride. GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 8

Everyone is missing the simple key element to the RV. Yes, the RV was set to already supposed to happen, but then stopped due to a simple problem. The one and only factor that stopped the RV..... no matter what intel is posted...... and no matter what new issues still seem to come up... is this. FACT! They can not RV until they have an approved GOVERNMENT! There were many officials kicked out due to lying and not being suitable for the positions. 12 officials were fired and need to be replaced. From what I gather from all research and intel is that every position has been filled except for one. They have now selected this person, and as soon as he is voted in, They will RV. Nowm this is were it is confusing. Do they work on friday or not. Many say they don't work on friday due to religion. Many say they are working around clock to meet dead line. Who truely knows facts? The fact is......AS SOON AS THE LAST POSITION IS FILLED AND APPROVED, THE GOVERNMENT WILL BE COMPLETE AND OFFICIAL AND THEY WILL RV. This is why everyone is shooting for the 10th. So here we go, we are coming down the home stretch! We will see the RV next week. God bless everyone, this has been one awesome ride. GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2n99mv6.gif

Heard from a few sources that they had closed session and have picked the final 3 positions. Also heard that RV will be announced by Tuesday.. possibly as early as tomorrow.. GO RV! Arent you all ready to do some good with the $$? I know I am!

That Rocks, I have been looking for new updated information on this situation, but can not find one that has confirmation. thanks

AND BUY THE WAY, I AM NO PUMPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just a dad, that wants the best for my girls. Thankyou Lord.

• Upvote 2

2n99mv6.gif

• Upvote 1

That is sensible...

• Upvote 1

That was a great post and it makes sence.The only problem I see is it makes sence and Iraq doesn't ever do what makes sence.lol :rolleyes: This has been a loonnnggg ride and I do hope it ends soon.Go RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!No LOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was a great post and it makes sence.The only problem I see is it makes sence and Iraq doesn't ever do what makes sence.lol :rolleyes: This has been a loonnnggg ride and I do hope it ends soon.Go RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!No LOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote

I have faith that they will get this one right, Thay are out of time. Other forces are going to step in.

That Rocks, I have been looking for new updated information on this situation, but can not find one that has confirmation. thanks

AND BUY THE WAY, I AM NO PUMPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just a dad, that wants the best for my girls. Thankyou Lord.

LOL ~ Your girls deserve the best WantMyTurboS... and I guess we can also assume that you "WantYourTurboS?" laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.giftongue.gif

Go RV!