Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

User name change

Coonass

I was asked to change my user name, which I will do if I could figure out how.

WHY???? If you are from LA, then you are a coonass. Just as I am a redneck, lol. If it hurts peoples feelings then so be it. I wouldnt change a thing especially for someone on here. ;)

Go to "My Setting", which is on the black line under the tabs at the top of page, click on it and on your left just under it you will see a "change user name" click on it and follow the instructions. Hope that helps. Cheers

• Upvote 1

I guess there are some that are ignorant of Cajun heritage, it's ok, I'm used to it. People are afraid or threatened by that which they don't understand.

Ignorance is bliss however Bliss is not definativley ignorant, lol. For what it is worth, some still link the CSA flag (stars and bars) to hatred. It all works out but political correctness is BS. Its just what a bunch of people that hate the bold truth came up with.

"I realize that your profile name may not seem offensive to you, however, there are others that would disagree. Please change your profile name. There was another member that originally started out with this name, he had to change it, as well. Thank you for your contributory posts and thank you for your cooperation."

This was the message sent to me by the mod.

If you are from LA, you dont need to change it. It's in your heritage.. Assuming that you are actually Cajun.

I see absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Check this link

Some people really have too thin of skin and want to be politically correct. It is just absurd. Truly, this is the pussification of america.. What garbage.

You can also add a an "E" to the end of coonass and it would be just fine. And actually, the origin of this phrase actually started with an "e" at the end of it.

It is not offensive at all.

If you want proof, post a thread in Off-Topic with a POLL on it.

Ask how many people think the name is offensive. But a lot of people will not know what the origin of it is and will misinterpret it. So be sure to put the link I provided here in your thread so they can get a little history lesson.

Here is a good website to visit also.....

WWW.COONASS.COM

Really good recipes on that site also.

I went to the tab - display name and my user name was listed, not my current display name. It had my password below it. I thought the user name and password that was already there was just a precursor to the next step to change the display name. Well, it wasn't, it actually changed my display name to my user name which includes my last name. Now it will not allow me to change my display name for another 30 days.