Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Rumor

spy

News About Iraqi Dinar

Iraqi Dinar Exchange Rate

Currency Exchange News

You are here: Home / don't promote other sites Tidbits / * Rumor from Another Forum

* Rumor from Another Forum

January 3, 2011 By Fred Wilson Leave a Comment

January 3rd, 2011 02:55 pm · Posted in RUMORS

ok my buddy just emailed back he is off duty and hitting the sack for a “BIG DAY” tomorrow. He said Maliki was on TV did talk 3.22 but left it open ended. He said it was exciting news Iraqi’s cheered. He said one his command said to expect “hell” tomorrow. So I guess time will tell. US military personnel have until tomorrow to trade in their dinar. They cannot mail anymore out to anyone The troops are turning in their dinar for USD. He said the memo they got said turn it in for something or lose it. The command wants all dinar from US troops by Tomorrow to follow what they weer asked by the iraqi government.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

We can all hope, with common sense.

I have taken this stance...if it's said in the media, there is generally a valid link.

If this was said, we should have multiple sources backing it up and possibly a clip or link to a clip.

Not jumping on you spy, thanks for posting. 3.22....sure be no hell where I'm sitting.

TPR

• Upvote 11

So if they don't turn it in what???? I won't be any good? Big dems won't be worth anything "in-country"??? This is not even a good bad rumor!!!!!! Turn your dinar in by tomorrow or else......YOU'LL BE RICH WHEN THE DINAR RV'S and now we can't have that can we? hmmmmm??? B)

• Upvote 6

I hope your right cause I need a new pair of shoes. When I was in the army they pretty much would scare us with our money and always told us you better listen to uncle Sam when it comes to your money. With this being the case I would stick all my dinar in my ruck sack get on that C130 and say later days Iraq. The call Ali as soon as my ass hits da ground

• Upvote 2

News About Iraqi Dinar

Currency Exchange News

You are here: Home / don't promote other sites Tidbits / * Rumor from Another Forum

ok my buddy just emailed back he is off duty and hitting the sack for a “BIG DAY” tomorrow. He said Maliki was on TV did talk 3.22 but left it open ended. He said it was exciting news Iraqi’s cheered. He said one his command said to expect “hell” tomorrow. So I guess time will tell. US military personnel have until tomorrow to trade in their dinar. They cannot mail anymore out to anyone The troops are turning in their dinar for USD. He said the memo they got said turn it in for something or lose it. The command wants all dinar from US troops by Tomorrow to follow what they weer asked by the iraqi government.

If they make the men who fought for Iraqi freedom turn in their Dinar it's just wrong! They deserve to gain from the sacrifices they have made!

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 6

I hope your right cause I need a new pair of shoes. When I was in the army they pretty much would scare us with our money and always told us you better listen to uncle Sam when it comes to your money. With this being the case I would stick all my dinar in my ruck sack get on that C130 and say later days Iraq. The call Ali as soon as my ass hits da ground

• Upvote 3

News About Iraqi Dinar

Currency Exchange News

Can you provide a link to don't promote other sites.com?

• Upvote 1

News About Iraqi Dinar

Currency Exchange News

Where is the proof of this television anouncement? Link? Something?

• Upvote 1

I would like this rumor a lot better if there were 3 more just like it.

It seems like every claim made should be easy to coroborate, and that more

of the "boots on the ground" would be reporting some of these same things.

Having said that I would have absolutely no issue with being wrong on this one.

something like this was posted somewhere else on here a minute ago and there was a link, for those of you link likers out there. This sounds good, good rumors always keep me coming back for more lol. GO RV

Do you remember which forum? I've checked all of them and can't find it. Thanks.

So if they don't turn it in what???? I won't be any good? Big dems won't be worth anything "in-country"??? This is not even a good bad rumor!!!!!! Turn your dinar in by tomorrow or else......YOU'LL BE RICH WHEN THE DINAR RV'S and now we can't have that can we? hmmmmm??? B)

or else when they try to return from iraq there dinar will be confiscated from them by the government, no dinar is to leave iraq.

Probably hard to post a link when promoting other sites is not allowed.

Also probably hard to post links to sources when the OP is just forwarding an initial post from another forum. Remember to keep this in mind ppl :)

OP - was there any other content with-in the same posting showing anything of use that could also be posted over here?

Probably hard to post a link when promoting other sites is not allowed.

Also probably hard to post links to sources when the OP is just forwarding an initial post from another forum. Remember to keep this in mind ppl :)

OP - was there any other content with-in the same posting showing anything of use that could also be posted over here?

Understood, what I think others are saying, myself included, is that in general there should be some sort of verifiable evidence to the statements...transcripts, links to video (though I'm sure much tougher to get in Iraq) just to corroborate the statement. I hope it's true, we will have to wait and see.

TPR

or else when they try to return from iraq there dinar will be confiscated from them by the government, no dinar is to leave iraq.

"no dinar is to leave Iraq". I guarantee you it's leaving with the troops,,, just like this, "hey 1st Lt, If you don't pat me down before I get on the plane I give you $100,000.00 and if you leave my Ruck sack alone I will throw in another hundred grand!". "Well private you move to the front of the line and happy new year to you!".

• Upvote 1