Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHAT TIME DO THE MARKETS OPEN?

BamBam

Ive been watching for a few min. there is no changes so i/e its not being traded internationally yet the rates are normal ask /sell /high/ low ect.The time to check would be in the2 am or 7am and see what's transpired.Other wise it's like waiting for a pot to boil. B)

• Upvote 1

It is true that there are trades going on now , but the iqd was not a paired currencey on the international market. I do not think it RV'd but am also a bit curious as to what will transpire come opening of banking on Monday. If nothing happens Monday and no news conference stating anything significant then it will be time for me to stop monitoring this site all together, put the dinar in the safe and forget about it!

• Upvote 4

Hey forex pros, what time does the market open tonight to see if this thing RV'd or not?

You can quit watching Forex. Until the Security Council meets, votes, and removes the remaining Chapter VII sanctions (they lifted some, not all in December) the Iraqi Dinar will not be an internationally traded currency. It it does RV before then, it will be an in-country RV only.

• Downvote 1