Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie Chat @ J4D on New Years Eve @ 10:30 pm CST

ronscarpa

Thanks Bumper, Okie, Brisco....Its been fun having awesome people to share this crazy roller coaster ride with! Ive been invested for over a year and if it wasnt for this website and your posts it would have been a boring, uneventfull ride. I always read your posts along with Rons because they give me something to hang on to. Obviously, we are all sort of thrill seekers for even getting involved with something like this in the first place. So what would the fun without the exitement along the way? I love the spiritual posts because the keep me grounded when the RV dosent happen as expected, and I need the positive comments to keep me going. I knew it was a long term investment and just like all of you I wish it will happen NOW if not asap LOL. And I will definately be at that Island Cocktail party Brisco with all of you when it happens.!! Heres to a Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous New Year to all of you on this site. Thanks for keeping it REAL and FUN and for all the posts from everyone whether I agree with you or not, its nice to have a different blend of opinions. God Bless - Laurie

• Upvote 1

I haven't been around very long but it seems every time this guy makes a prediction it never pans out or it's always 50/50. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Personally I think he is a gas station attendant who's only job is to check dipsticks or works at Jiffy Lube. 50/50 you pick

Im wondering the same thing.lol

• Upvote 1

C'mon guys.NOBODIES predictions have panned out in the last 6-7 years and I would imagine there are alot of financial gurus who have made statements that proved not to be valid as well.Whether you like Okie or not you have to respect the amount of time and effort he put into his posts.call it entertainment if you don't believe him or information you didn't have before you read his comments if you do.Either way he doesn't deserve to be bashed.Hope everyone can lighten up a little this year and maybe start it out with a little fatter bank account!That outta cheer you up!

Happy New Year Everybody,

Especially those who have the courage to post even though they will get bashed for it!!!

Cheers,

Sparky

Okie has always seemed to have the best handle on what's happening regarding the RV. I'm still putting my faith in his posts that the RV will be completed by today or tomorrow and that we will be be able to begin cashing in on Monday, January 3, 2011.

:lol: Are you serious??? He has NO handle on anything dinar related....when will you realize that?? Do I need to mention that his BS posts from a year ago are saying the same things he is saying now?? If you think he knows whats going on and you have been reading him then I think you might be a little confused about the RV and whats really goin on as well....save yourself the trouble and forget the guy existed....he spreads too much crap around these forums.....

• Upvote 2

From what posts I've read during the last year and a half, Okie seems to include a degree of logic to his recounting of intel and rumors. He always seems to present a qualified, positive opinion and prediction. That's what sets him above most of the other sites. The people who are pompous toward those who are depressed, disappointed and critical when the RV doesn’t happen, are usually those who have secure income from their government jobs, retirement funds, union jobs and/or unearned trust funds.

Many of the members who are venting their frustrations in this and other sites are usually living on a shoestring, are unemployed, bankrupt and broke! Hopes are always high toward the middle and the end of each month because the chat room gurus are always giving relatively specific and optimistic RV dates and rates. Of course, those dates and rates don't materialize, causing more grief, despondence and anger.

My request, with all due respect, is that those of you who are quick and so verbose to remind the anxious and destitute members that this is a speculative deal, to invest only that money which you can afford to lose and to be patient, to stop being so condescending toward those people. It’s obvious that they need the RV to happen, now, in order to survive, let alone prosper. But then, as you surf the internet on your laptops while you sit on your Tempur-Pedic beds in the midst of a dozen or more comfortable pillows during your spare time, eating M&M’s or drinking your beer, undoubtedly cannot empathize with those people.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1